• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

Well turns out the game ended early then I thought, but I already said I wasn't going to play and that would be a dick move to put myself back in the roster. Win the cup guys :D

zsswimmer said:
Well turns out the game ended early then I thought, but I already said I wasn't going to play and that would be a dick move to put myself back in the roster. Win the cup guys :D

u got my spot swim, ill be 1st alternate and Milly is 2nd, u win the cup

zsswimmer

TheVisualizer said:
u got my spot swim, ill be 1st alternate and Milly is 2nd, u win the cup
theres already two d men playing. I dont even like playoffs that much cause I usually just end up pissed off.

Milly79

Rev or Legit could easily slot into LW/C and you can take their D spot since you primarily play D and they are interchangeable.

And Blind, that was cheesy as fuck. :)

zsswimmer said:
theres already two d men playing. I dont even like playoffs that much cause I usually just end up pissed off.

rev and legit both play well on the wing too, u got it, i already said i was sitting out unless we needed people

looks like we have plenty now

Blinding

Milly79 said:
And Blind, that was cheesy as fuck. :)

Haha, I wasn't even really sure what I was trying to do either, I think I did that drag just because I didn't want to get poke checked and then decided to toss it at the net.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd prefer to play on D my Wing play is a little rusty and there's a lot better wings in the club so I can sit out if there's no spot for me in D I'd rather the club win with another D then lose with me not doing much on Wing

zsswimmer

Red_Man said:
I'd prefer to play on D my Wing play is a little rusty and there's a lot better wings in the club so I can sit out if there's no spot for me in D I'd rather the club win with another D then lose with me not doing much on Wing
Like I said, I'm not taking someone elses spot, its yours

Revenant

Red_Man said:

you can take D if you'd like then, my D has been scattershot recently anyway.

I'll move up to wing.

Z you take the other D position.

Blinding

Got my first playoff goal. :> And 7 penalty minutes, from things that were out of my control (fight starting from bumping their goalie after the whistle, and blocking a shot and doing the animation into their goalie.)

Blinding

Ugh, that last game was a let down, I don't feel like we played badly but we certainly didn't play like we did the previous two games. Passes weren't connecting, shots weren't being taken, etc. Oh well, maybe next time.

good effort tonight

1st game was a sacrifice from the hockey gods, those guys were terrible and were served to us on a platter and it they still managed to make a game out of it somehow

2nd game was tough, great D and clutch PK's made sure Rev's goal stood up for 3 periods

3rd game we made some mistakes and couldn't really get much going besides the one goal where the puck looked like it crossed the line, but even then it was too late

hope you guys enjoyed being a part of the playoffs, we will try to make another run next month and get that banner

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:
3rd game we made some mistakes and couldn't really get much going besides the one goal where the puck looked like it crossed the line, but even then it was too late

Honestly, I think if we played the whole game like we did the last few minutes, we would've had that one. We were getting to the puck and getting them to chase a bit. That first goal of theirs was a fluke, I guarantee you that won't happen for them again, the 2nd one was just a bad break (squeak through our goalies armpit,) and the third one was because they managed to just barely get the puck over my stick on the rush.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bought BF3 and none of my fucking online codes are working I went and got a 2nd one and still nothing.

Blinding

Red_Man said:
Bought BF3 and none of my fucking online codes are working I went and got a 2nd one and still nothing.

Send EA tech support an email, they'll fix it. A lot of people were having that issue on release day.

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
I'm going to score 50 in 50 this season
iw3okh.jpg

ggs noz and livewire,

we were all a little rusty and went up against some tough comp, but pulled that OT nonetheless

good tuneup for the start of the november season

Blinding

Marvie_3 said:

Good thing I didn't have anything truly invested into the game.

kz1va.png

5 goal game, nbd. One of them was actually pretty bad ass, they had taken a shot that bounced around weirdly and ended up almost crossing the goal line, until my stick caught it, and then I skated down the ice and promptly put it in the back of their net on a breakaway. Made a couple of them quit. :>

Marvie_3

Banned
Everything in the OP is updated through October except for the playoff stats. I can't do those until I boot up the game and grab the stats from there, but I'll take care of it today.

Who said I'm proud

I think it was one of the earlier games when you guys kept passing it to me at the point and I was trying to create rebounds

moop1167

Marvie_3 said:
Everything in the OP is updated through October except for the playoff stats. I can't do those until I boot up the game and grab the stats from there, but I'll take care of it today.

Put me on the damn roster!!

I'll be around this weekend finally.

Top Bottom