• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

Sorry for bailing out of that game guys, we have horses up here and one of them decided they wanted to break through our fence, so I had to go deal with that.

moop1167

Anyone know how many points you get to spend going from superstar 3 to legend 1?

I think I am roughly 35 games away from 150. I cannot wait to get my guy up to speed.

Milly79

I'm pretty sure it's more than 500. You only get 500 something per Legend upgrade, and I believe the lower cards get more.

Btw, Legend is:

2: 250 GP, A-, 150? wins
3: 350 GP, A-, 200

I should be able to play tonight, but I'm not sure. My room is being painted and everything is all over the place.

Milly79 said:
I'm pretty sure it's more than 500. You only get 500 something per Legend upgrade, and I believe the lower cards get more.

Btw, Legend is:

2: 250 GP, A-, 150? wins
3: 350 GP, A-, 200

I should be able to play tonight, but I'm not sure. My room is being painted and everything is all over the place.

its 140XP per category from SS3->Legend1 and the same from Legend1->Legend2

Blinding

That last game was hilarious, 90% of the game was us in their zone, literally. Good games tonight guys, I'm only 3 wins and something like 12 games away from hitting Legend. :>

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone hopping on tonight? If not I'll just get some BF3 time in, after the Habs / Oils game.

Marvie_3

Banned
No way in hell I'm staying up that late to play tonight. Way too fucking tired right now. Might hop on for a round or two of BF3 but I might not even make it through those. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marvie_3 said:
You watched the Blackhawks game too?
:lol Man I understand your PP pain, I want to punch a tiny animal in the face every time Habs fuck up a PP. Awful stuff. My roommate just finished playing some BF3 I'll hop on if you guys are playing.

Blinding

Red_Man said:
:lol Man I understand your PP pain, I want to punch a tiny animal in the face every time Habs fuck up a PP. Awful stuff. My roommate just finished playing some BF3 I'll hop on if you guys are playing.

Yup, just got done with a game, me and Vis are lonely.

Blinding

Giant Robot said:
yes, right now goddamnit

I would but I'm 1. watching shit on TV and 2. waiting for my SW: TOR beta to finish patching, which has taken just about all damn day.

Edit: Scratch that, as soon as I posted that it decided that it was done downloading whatever and finished patching, so I'm on now.

Top Bottom