• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
moop1167 said:
Put me on the damn roster!!

I'll be around this weekend finally.
Sorry. I thought I had. :lol

Edit: I dropped a few people off the roster who have never joined after signing up. Jersey numbers 11, 33, and 57 are all available again if anyone wants them.

Speaking of jersey numbers, make sure you guys have the same jersey number set for all your player builds. Some of you have multiple numbers depending on the position you're playing and it gets confusing.

zsswimmer

^^ Yeah that was awesome :lol

GGs tonight, believe I played in 6 games and we pretty much ran through them all with ease.

A few tips for my d partner Jonsson, just make sure you stay one side. You were out of position a pretty good bit and it's confusing for me because I will go over to cover your right side and you will too, and then start shuffling back and forth :lol

Also, don't look to break out of the zone, that's the forwards position. For the most part, you need to stay in front the net when the puck is being played behind it. That's something that I learned very fast when I started on d last year :p

Milly79

I don't think I've ever seen that save animation before. It was like a half throw out the blocker. Looked kinda legit honestly.

gg's swim, noz, milly, blind, marvie, jonsson, schuey, and tackle

off to a 9-3 start for the month, pretty good, we probably could have had 2 of the 3 losses too

good sheeit as always

might be on tomorrow for a bit, unless my battlefield buddy noz needs me to squad up so someone can refill his ammo and blow up enemy tanks with C4...

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
I think that means we need to play tonight. We haven't played since Tuesday!
Or talk about our Battlefield adventures more. Swim can just wait outside

Revenant

zsswimmer said:
ILL BE PLAYING WITH 63 OTHER PLAYERS

jay_nod.gif

Agreed.

I may be able to play Friday afternoon/evening.......but I may just play BF3 instead........does the GAF BF3 community communicate as well as the Slot Cloggers do?

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
We should get some games going tonight... Viz is on right now.
I'll probably be on later.

And what the fuck happened to your avatar? It's weird seeing you post without a picture of the young asian boy you molested.

Marvie_3 said:
There went 2 wins we should have had

yeah both OT losses were totally my fault, i got burnt trying to dangle as a defenseman twice when I just should have let you guys score the goals and have played my role

Blinding

TheVisualizer said:
yeah both OT losses were totally my fault, i got burnt trying to dangle as a defenseman twice when I just should have let you guys score the goals and have played my role

OT wouldn't have happened had I not poked the fucking puck into our own net.

Milly79

It's all good, man. Everyone made some mistakes, and like you said the other day, everyone has a few bad games. Wasn't totally your fault. We didn't bury some chances that we should have at times.

I just wish you guys wouldn't have quit though. I really enjoy playing EASHL (as it gets me away from BF3 for a while).

Blinding

Milly79 said:
I just wish you guys wouldn't have quit though. I really enjoy playing EASHL (as it gets me away from BF3 for a while).

I was actually clipping a couple things from that game, and then I came back and saw all of you guys were gone. lol

Revenant

TheVisualizer said:
i will send ravens to all my bannermen announcing word of your return m'lord...

yes, make it be known among the masses, hide your +/-'s, it's gonna get ugly!

stupid photoshops and silly comments aside how are we doing this month so far ?

Milly79

God damn I hate the EA menus.

Press start
Press A
Select storage device
Loading servers
MENUS!!!
No, wait. Freeze menu.
EASHL
Load
Dressing Room
Load