• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

how about these?

I can try another tint of blue to replace that coral/light teal

what do ya think of the canary yellow away jerseys?

502A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_ePg.jpg

502A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_cdE.jpg

502A0001_4_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_eLx.jpg

Milly79

We had our highs and our low lows... Decent night.

I've been pretty shitty so far this month and the whole month of November.

I gotta run out for a bit at 12 est, so if anyone is on when I'm back (should be around 2 est or so) I'll hop on.

Milly79

We need a change. I don't really care what. Anything's better than our current jerseys. I'll play tonight after the Preds game granted I don't stay downtown all day.

aight, aight so the jerseys I've been churning lately out have been pretty lackluster looking back on them, but I think I have a winner here

just say the word and I'll set them up...

502A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_ESz.jpg

502A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_LLz.jpg

502A0001_4_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_gTb.jpg

zsswimmer

aight, aight so the jerseys I've been churning lately out have been pretty lackluster looking back on them, but I think I have a winner here

just say the word and I'll set them up...

http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl12/1371/502A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_ESz.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl12/1371/502A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_LLz.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2011/nhl12/1371/502A0001_4_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_gTb.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Those look pretty good, especially the away jerseys

Marvie_3

Banned
thanx for the feedback,

what would you change on the dark ones, I can maybe make the helmet dark blue and/or make the pants primary color dark blue?
I'd make the blue a little more bluey on both, otherwise they look pretty good.

Having the font outlined in white looks weird.

I'd make the blue a little more bluey on both, otherwise they look pretty good.

Having the font outlined in white looks weird.

point taken ill change the number outline to yellow

i dont want to make the blue, bluer as it will start looking too similar to st. louis blues jerseys

using like an off blue / midnight blue as something different to contrast the dark navy

btw as much as i play around with jersey creator i never thought to look in the nhl/ahl palettes, there are some colors in there that u cant make with regular palette like dark blues and greens, thats were i got the dark blue in these jerseys from

Milly79

Sweet message I just got on XBL:

I the guy! Greetings have simply seen at you a good rating for the girl!
It was pleasant that in NHL you play! I adore series NHL! It will be a pity that on PC any more it! ((

Cool story.

Anyway, WHO'S PLAYING TONIGHT?

moop1167

I should be around this weekend. Been traveling the past few and I might just take a weekend to stay in and chill for once.

Top Bottom