• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

gg's I played like crap tonight, and that lag completely killed me in that last game, thank god swim and dok were covering me for most of the game, it felt like I was playing in quicksand

RS4-

That first game, I was all over the place, felt like I was putting up too much pressure on the point, then forechecking either too low or not low enough and cheating a bit.

Anyway, GGs, nice to be playing with you folks again.

Blinding

me n legit are on and ready, anybody wanna play?

Normally I would say yes, but the horse my mom has had for 24 years just got hit by a car (she's relatively alright though, nothing broken or fractured, is standing up, just has what could be compared to a road rash right below her right hip,) so I think I'm going to pass for most of tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Normally I would say yes, but the horse my mom has had for 24 years just got hit by a car (she's relatively alright though, nothing broken or fractured, is standing up, just has what could be compared to a road rash right below her right hip,) so I think I'm going to pass for most of tonight.

Hate when that happens.

Marvie_3

Banned

This is worse than the excuses I give professors for missing class

Blinding

This is worse than the excuses I give professors for missing class

I know it sounds like some made up excuse, but sadly I wish it was. She just passed away 10 minutes ago, gotta figure out what to do to bury her and what we're going to do with our other horse, as well as if the driver that hit her is going to sue and how much the vet bill is going to cost, etc. None of what's happened tonight has actually hit me yet, which I guess explains my apathetic attitude towards all of it while it was occurring, but regardless, don't mean to spam the thread up with my personal issues, just felt like giving some reasoning as to why I most definitely now won't be on tonight.

tonight was pretty much as awful as last night, we gave good effort but the combination of us:

1) playing shitty
2) not having good chemistry
3) playing good competition

killed us...

those were probably the most frustrating games I've played all year long, and once we finish out the month with the playoffs I think I'm gonna stop playing for awhile and instead play games that are actually "fun"

Milly79

Wow. This is getting pathetic around these parts.

You of all people, Vis... And I'm not saying that cause you always leave or trying to start shit.

You're always down to play and you're always organizing for us to play.

Sure, we were absolute garbage tonight, but we also has two guys that are pretty rusty at the moment. The chemistry just wasn't going to happen when we played decent teams all night.

y'all are always bitching when we lose like we are suppose to win every game or play perfectly and threaten to quit. Chill out.

I know it sounds like some made up excuse, but sadly I wish it was. She just passed away 10 minutes ago, gotta figure out what to do to bury her and what we're going to do with our other horse, as well as if the driver that hit her is going to sue and how much the vet bill is going to cost, etc. None of what's happened tonight has actually hit me yet, which I guess explains my apathetic attitude towards all of it while it was occurring, but regardless, don't mean to spam the thread up with my personal issues, just felt like giving some reasoning as to why I most definitely now won't be on tonight.

Sorry to hear that. :(

so apperently its playoff time again, if marvie is not around to officially name the playoff lineup for nov we will go with what Milly suggested as im pretty sure that 5 has the most gms played this month

Viz
Legit
Milly
Blind
Moop

alternates (unofficially)

Swim
Schuey
Rev
Marvie
Dok
Noz

Milly wants to play tonight after 10pm EST

if anyone feels like they should be higher on the list let Marvie know and he can give the official gms played for nov counts

Milly79

I sent a PM to Legit and a XBL message to Moop (since he's appearing offline I think).

If those two cannot make it, who else can do around 10 est tonight? Preferably LW and RD.

Milly79

We are all pretty accustomed to playing that late, but I'd like to see what others say first. We may need to find a replacement for you.

So we have:

Blind, Viz, me - 9 cst/10 est
Moop - 12 cst/1 est

"The victory, New York's sixth straight at home, helped the Rangers continue their best Madison Square Garden start in nearly 20 years, improving to 6-1-1. Brad Richards scored a power-play goal early in the second period and rookie Carl Hagelin netted his first NHL goal five minutes into the third as New York improved to 12-5-3 overall."

Hagelin got called up from the EASHL?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I might be able to play tonight but I have a huge paper due tomorrow I need to start... I'll let you guys know closer to 10.

since we cant get more than 3 peeps we are gonna postpone until 12cst / 1am est, hopefully blinding links up with leonardo dicaprio and finds his way out of limbo by then and moop gets home from his local crackhouse in good enough condition to play...

Top Bottom