• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant

Yeah, you can chock that loss up to EA.

Rev scored the goal of the year in that game though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AT-Q545Cu4&feature=youtu.be

:lol that was so awesome

of course you didn't save my awesome breakaway goal too though :(

I might switch back up on forward for a few games, I was playing forward for a bit right before i had to bow out with finals coming up the past few weeks, and I seem to be racking up points up there as of late. I can obviously still play D if we need someone back there on any night. Felt good to hop back online after all this time, even if that last game ended up turning on us.

THE NEW PHONEBOOK IS HERE!

I mean.... Sonic CD

I'll be quiet now. :(

Edit: And I think Vis should only be allowed to stay if he starts rooting for the real team of Pennsylvania. ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
THE NEW PHONEBOOK IS HERE!

I mean.... Sonic CD

I'll be quiet now. :(

Edit: And I think Vis should only be allowed to stay if he starts rooting for the real team of Pennsylvania. ;)

I think you should only be allowed to stay if you pay me a million dollars.

Props for quoting The Jerk though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Won't be on, have a friend coming over, then gonna skyrim it up tonight I haven't played due to my roommates hogging it the last two weeks.

Revenant

Same after my last exam tonight so I'll be on.

braveheart_freedom.jpg

Milly79

I really do want to get some good games in before I leave for 10 days. Going home and not taking my Xbox this time, so this Sunday is my last night until the 28th.

zsswimmer

Always frustrating to lose games when we are playing well. I mean those goals against us were just shit. And the diving goal when Milly was in net...... ಠ_ಠ

Blinding

Always frustrating to lose games when we are playing well. I mean those goals against us were just shit. And the diving goal when Milly was in net...... ಠ_ಠ

Yup. First game was a terrible host, second game had those two bullshit top-left corner goals, and the third game was just, ugh.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gaf club games are pretty fun, I made a new Center guy I'm gonna try out as I used to play center before I started playing D full time.

I think that happened to him last year also for the handful of GAF vs. GAF games we had but I might be thinking of someone else.

prob is Marvie that you are thinking of, I seem to recall me and TackleJerry always getting stuck on the same team and blowing fools out every game last year in GAF vs GAF

Hi. I like all of you. Can I play defense again? I have free time again after a hellacious last 7 days.

no one likes you, and as far as playing defense again, were you playing before...?

j/k... jump in anytime, even if there seems like a lot of people on or in a game, we have been playing some GAF vs GAF OTP "friendlies" recently, so just show up in the lobby whenever and we will find a spot for you

Milly79

I'll be honest. The only way I'll probably play tonight is GAF vs. GAF. Downloading TOR early access and that's surely more fun than EASHL.

zsswimmer

I'll be honest. The only way I'll probably play tonight is GAF vs. GAF. Downloading TOR early access and that's surely more fun than EASHL.

I played the beta and I thought it was just like every other generic hotkey MMO on the market today, except with quality voice acting.

Top Bottom