• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This. Except out of these shitty sports, baseball is the shittiest. Although football comes close with it's '3 seconds of action followed by a 1 minute of commentary' but it is redeemed by the hits.
So much truth in this post.

Marvie_3

Banned
That one game that went to double overtime or whatever, I started to get that feeling that some ridiculous bullshit was going to happen like I usually do in OTP games, but you ended up somehow scoring off that faceoff.

So yeah, Top 1.

Oh yeah. It didn't say you edited your post recently so I thought that was from 6:51 and I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about. :lol

Edit: Ok, NOW it says you edited it at 10:58. Fucking GAF and its hamster wheel servers. :lol

Milly79

Oh yeah. It didn't say you edited your post recently so I thought that was from 6:51 and I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about. :lol

Edit: Ok, NOW it says you edited it at 10:58. Fucking GAF and its hamster wheel servers. :lol

I really don't think it's the servers tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, I'm with Milly, I don't think it's the servers. I haven't seen any edit notifications since they put the default search thing back in.
JkgNY.png

That wasn't there when I first quoted you and then it popped up after I posted. :lol

Anyways, we played pretty well tonight. Lot of turnovers by everyone though. We just need to move the puck more and make better passes.

Blinding

Yeah, I think it might a bug with Chrome, because that's not showing up anywhere for me. >>;;

Anyways, we played pretty well tonight. Lot of turnovers by everyone though. We just need to move the puck more and make better passes.

That last game was starting to get pretty ugly with the turnovers, before that I thought we were doing relatively well (or we started out with some pretty bad passes/turnovers and corrected them later on in the game.) Not a bad night at all.

Milly79

Good games tonight guys. And lol @ only letting in 1 goal while lagging the whole time. Thought I played pretty well in net tonight. Definitely enjoyable. I'll see you all on the 28th. Have a Merry Xmas and pwn some noobs for me.

Good games tonight guys. And lol @ only letting in 1 goal while lagging the whole time. Thought I played pretty well in net tonight. Definitely enjoyable. I'll see you all on the 28th. Have a Merry Xmas and pwn some noobs for me.

ggs Milly, merry christmas my dude, safe travels, remember to take the confederate flag down from your pickup truck since you are coming up North, you know we dont like that country shit up here...

ggs to all tonight, we did pretty good in club games and had some fun with some GAF vs GAF games, grabbed these 2 highlights from one of our club games tonight

Moop with a nice deke and snipe
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/106707080

Legit with the nice pass to Blind for the cheeky finish
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/106707363

Blinding

Yeah, good games everyone, I think GAF vs GAF games will become more frequent as I think we can all agree they're a lot more enjoyable then normal club games. We clawed our ways out of Amateur Division, yay!

Viz, you missed it, that game that you sat out because you were saving clips, we got hosed. I don't think we could've done anything about it though, we ended up playing against an Elite team without knowing and actually held our own pretty well until halfway through the 2nd (if I'm remembering correctly.) Their overall record was something like 535-183-46 or something like that, and of course none of us were really paying attention so yeah, besides that it was another fun night. :D

Red_Man

I might be after the habs / bs game I have a friend over right now so depends on what happens there

Red_Man

I should be on not sure how good it will be I'm playing on my familys littl shit tv back home

Top Bottom