• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

Precharge the passes. If they're coming at you, hold down rt and aim it where the player you wanna hit is skating to.

I do that whenever we're on the rush and I know I'm not going to be able to get a shot off, sometime it'll fuck up and won't actually pass the puck tho.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm finally back home so I can play anytime over the next week aside from when hockey games are on, anyone playing tonight?

SuperSonic if you plan on playing in the playoffs this month, you need to check in and let people know when you are available. You earned a spot in the starting 5 by playing the 5th most games in December

looks like they are trying to play tonight or tomorrow night, let us know

right now the starting 5 are:

Legit
Marv
Milly
Super
Blind

I'm down for some games tonight, if yall wanna play I'll hop on, just say the word...

Blinding

SuperSonic if you plan on playing in the playoffs this month, you need to check in and let people know when you are available. You earned a spot in the starting 5 by playing the 5th most games in December

Legit
Marv
Milly
Super
Blind

I'm down for some games tonight, if yall wanna play I'll hop on, just say the word...

I'll get on after 24/7 (11 EST) if anyone else is going to get on.

Red_Man

I'm playing a little bit of drop in right now and i hit a guy so hard he flew into the human goalie and knocked him over too :lol

Legit
Marv
Milly
Super
Blind

Interesting....

I can play tomorrow night

Red_Man

I can play D or O I'll assume I'll be on on D as none of you guys beside the regular d men and viz play it.

send the search party out for Dok, since Milly is too much of a coward to play D :)

I cant connect to Live, is the shit down for anyone else?

My internet is fine, I can get out to PSN, but the network test keeps failing at Xbox Live on my 360 and I've powercycled a couple times and done everything I can on my side to fix it with no luck...

Blinding

send the search party out for Dok, since Milly is too much of a coward to play D :)

I cant connect to Live, is the shit down for anyone else?

My internet is fine, I can get out to PSN, but the network test keeps failing at Xbox Live on my 360 and I've powercycled a couple times and done everything I can on my side to fix it with no luck...

It's fine for me, on and sitting in the lobby right now actually.

Blinding

Ugh, that was fucking stupid. We didn't play bad at all that game, yet I end up with the puck on my stick with a wide open net and suddenly my guy doesn't want to shoot, and then we get desperate and allow them a couple odd man rushes that they score on. Ugh.

zsswimmer

:lol just EAs great clunky stick work system at play.

I played an OTP game recently where the CPU batted in a flying puck through the goalie's head. I'm pissed I didn't save the clip, his stick went straight through his neck and the play went under review to only be called a good goal ('_')

Red_Man

I played an OTP game recently where the CPU batted in a flying puck through the goalie's head. I'm pissed I didn't save the clip, his stick went straight through his neck and the play went under review to only be called a good goal ('_')
Was playing after the club games tonight in online versus and some guy scored and hit the inside of the right post from a 13 degree angle to the left of price, I just put down my controller and turned off my xbox. It's a real shame there aren't any better / more popular NHL games, cause there's so many little things that make this game so fucking frustrating but I've got battered wife syndrome and can't stop playing.

Blinding

Was playing after the club games tonight in online versus and some guy scored and hit the inside of the right post from a 13 degree angle to the left of price, I just put down my controller and turned off my xbox. It's a real shame there aren't any better / more popular NHL games, cause there's so many little things that make this game so fucking frustrating but I've got battered wife syndrome and can't stop playing.

That's why 2K needs to get back to making NHL games whenever that bullshit deal the NHL did was EA is done, force some competition and have EA better their shit.

good effort tonight, it got away at the end, but I had on choice but to be aggressive coming up the ice to try to make something happen down a goal with 5 mins left

we got a pretty bad break on their 2nd which ended up changing the game, I stick lifted the guy perfectly as he received a pass in the slot and it took a weird bounce and trickled past the goalie

like I said after the game, it was bound to happen, December was probably our worst month as a club in the 1 and half I've played here. Just brutal all around. Hopefully we come out in the new year with some better luck and tactics, especially on offense where we just have to try to play some better fundamental hockey, pucks in deep, less 1 vs 5, less forcing cross crease passes that just arent there.

Blinding

My bad not showing up earlier. I fell asleep studying for the final of my between semester class.

It's no big deal, not sure if having you there would've made a difference (and I don't mean that in a dick manner, we did pretty much everything we were suppose to do and got screwed over by a weird bounce.)

Marvie_3

Banned
HEAR THAT MARVIE? YOU SUCK AND YOU MAKE NO DIFFERENCE ON THIS TEAM!

And yet I'm still better than you.

1zfpxqaxojzn.gif

And yet I'm still better than you.

1zfpxqaxojzn.gif

:lol If that's all you have to gloat on then you're hitting rock bottom!

Also, I went to the Adler game and I thought it sucked. First two periods were enjoyable but the third was complete shit. Very childish behavior by fans and players and just felt like very bush league shit. Definitely can't even come anywhere even close to the NHL. Stadium was pretty nice since it's still pretty new, the seats were kind of cheapy though. I was in the second row behind the glass and it was really cheapy plastic seats with extermely thin padding which was depressing but tickets are also magnitudes cheaper which I'm sure had something to do with it.

Edit: It also felt extremely weird having good tasting beer at the stadium and not fucking shitty ass miller lite

gg's tonight legit, moop and schuey we got the club off to a hella average start for the month of 3-3-0

started off a little sluggish and carried over our 2011 bad luck, but we turned it around and played 3 or 4 good games in a row

oh btw, welcome back to the GAF Hall Of Famer Hardyboy, I accepted your club invite a couple days ago, make sure you see post#2 and put your info in the thread so Marvie can update the roster

I should be around tomorrow night if anyone plans on playing

peace

Red_Man

Yea good games we could have had another 1-2 wins if not for some stupid EA retarded goals.

Top Bottom