• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant

Rev basically told me you were dead.

I told you not to worry about it, and not to check any fresh patches of dirt near St. Paul Minnesota.

You sound like you're worrying about it, I'm gonna need you to un-worry about it or else I'll be coming down to Nashville to iron things out, with my tire iron.

/ZapRowsdower

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I told you not to worry about it, and not to check any fresh patches of dirt near St. Paul Minnesota.

You sound like you're worrying about it, I'm gonna need you to un-worry about it or else I'll be coming down to Nashville to iron things out, with my tire iron.

/ZapRowsdower
You realize flag burners travel in packs? You'll need more then a tire iron if you plan on heading down south.

zsswimmer

You realize flag burners travel in packs? You'll need more then a tire iron if you plan on heading down south.

GIT R DUN

guns01.jpg

Blinding

I'll be on whenever others are. We may have to get some GAF v. GAF going tonight.

Yes please. I'm getting on right now.

I'll take a majority of the blame for that game, I don't think I won an offensive draw at all and pretty sure two of those goals came from the guy I was suppose to be covering being open in the slot due to my retarded overly-aggressiveness along the boards.

gg's tonight from everyone, up and down as usual, but pretty fun overall

too bad we didnt get everyone on at the same time for GAF vs GAF, we still gotta get at least a couple GAF vs GAF 5 on 5's in sometime

Revenant

I was definitely pretty bad on the tail end of those games, ugh. And no matter how many points I score I always find a way to flub one easy one a game.

okay-face.jpg

Milly79

How many did you play after I left? I saw you started one and went down early and then it jumped to 1st period again so I guess you bailed?

I'll be on tonight. Before 8est or after 1030est.

How many did you play after I left? I saw you started one and went down early and then it jumped to 1st period again so I guess you bailed?

I'll be on tonight. Before 8est or after 1030est.

i think we played 3, 1 of them we quit as they jumped on us early 3-0 or 4-0 after like 5 mins in

Milly79

There's a glitch to hop teams. About to do it. I can comeback whenever.

go to play hub, accept invite. Says you can't quit yadda yadda, go quit your club. Go back accept invite - no cooldown.

Revenant

What is going on in here, also ggs tonight, sorry i was getting floaty back on d. Been sick so im a little off kilter as is

Red_Man

Good games, pretty sure I got my first Club hatty tonight, I've gotten a few in drops but thats because I'm playing against Gomez's relatives, and yea I was playing so hot D that last game that was like 6-0 and kept climbing, trying to get my 2nd hatty, but otherwise good stuff all around.

Milly79

HAY GUYZ I HAD 11 POINTZ IN 3 GAEMZ IM NEVAR PLAYING WITH R CLUB AGAIN

Someone's salty. And if you thought I was serious about not wanting to come back, :lol.

Good games, pretty sure I got my first Club hatty tonight, I've gotten a few in drops but thats because I'm playing against Gomez's relatives, and yea I was playing so hot D that last game that was like 6-0 and kept climbing, trying to get my 2nd hatty, but otherwise good stuff all around.

First, really? I find that hard to believe considering how much you've improved at every position over the year.

Revenant

You didnt get a hat trick when we went for the team ovechtrick a week ago

Red_Man

First, really? I find that hard to believe considering how much you've improved at every position over the year.
It's possible I don't really remember I've been playing drop ins so much. I was playing drop in last night after the gaf games and ended up with a bunch of glitchers and they were talking the whole game about of their different exploits yet we still lost, it was pretty entertaining.

Top Bottom