• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Change of plans I wont be able to get on actually or if I can it won't be till around 12, I have someone coming over.

Marvie_3

Banned
There was more than just that. ;)

6gOgE.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If he ends up in a Blackhawks jersey I'm going to punch you in the face. Then I'm going to punch Stan Bowman in the face. Then I'll punch you in the face again.
Pretty sure Hawks GM isn't that stupid, but I think Cammy would put up great numbers with the hawk team.

zsswimmer

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif
LEGEND 3 STATUS CONFIRMED
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report1.gif

Those last two games were absolutely fucking hilarious. GAF vs GAF goalie duels were funny as shit too. So glad I'm done trying to rank up though, it was making me rage in OTP.

ggs all,

congrats on the Legend 3 Swim

Ya, it was fun playing again. My sleep pattern is still screwed up so once it hit 12:00 I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I'm not sure why I wasn't able to join the voice chat all of a sudden either. Maybe my NAT settings changed? It was mid game though which was weird.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ya, it was fun playing again. My sleep pattern is still screwed up so once it hit 12:00 I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I'm not sure why I wasn't able to join the voice chat all of a sudden either. Maybe my NAT settings changed? It was mid game though which was weird.

You played? I don't remember seeing you outside the penalty box.

You played? I don't remember seeing you outside the penalty box.

? I didn't penalties that much.

I still hate how you can get checked into the goalie and get interference called on you. That happened a couple times through out the day yesterday and was stupid as hell. I have the "battle in front of the net" bullshit that people can keep doing without any penalty. They can tie me up multiple times in a row without any repercussions.

Revenant

due to my feeling of great shame due to that shitty freak drop pass in that one game I believe I will change my name to Patrik Stefan for the duration of the month.

Blinding

due to my feeling of great shame due to that shitty freak drop pass in that one game I believe I will change my name to Patrik Stefan for the duration of the month.

I don't know what you're talking about man, that drop pass was the perfect setup that Viz just simply choked on.

Milly79

And umm, I'm gonna need an invite back. I got on after I left playing with you guys to do some lobbies with my friends and I didn't even touch the EASHL menu until after I we stopped playing to see the scores of the games after I left. Turns out, I'm wasn't on the team, although Viz invited me earlier that day. I have no clue what happened as I didn't leave and I don't think Marv, etc booted me from the team. Pretty weird bug. EA didn't help out either when I went to their CS. SO dumb.

And umm, I'm gonna need an invite back. I got on after I left playing with you guys to do some lobbies with my friends and I didn't even touch the EASHL menu until after I we stopped playing to see the scores of the games after I left. Turns out, I'm wasn't on the team, although Viz invited me earlier that day. I have no clue what happened as I didn't leave and I don't think Marv, etc booted me from the team. Pretty weird bug. EA didn't help out either when I went to their CS. SO dumb.

Translation:

I'm an asshole who from now on is gonna hop between clubs because I can. I left the Slot Cloggers last night, because my pride was hurt when my arch-nemesis Manchot scored on me twice in the GAF vs GAF games when I played goalie and now I'm making up some sad story to get back in favor of the GAF Hockey Godz while I crawl back to my old club with my tail between my legs like the coward I am.

that about right?

i'll send u an invite next time i pop the game in

Milly79

Translation:

I'm an asshole who from now on is gonna hop between clubs because I can. I left the Slot Cloggers last night, because my pride was hurt when my arch-nemesis Manchot scored on me twice in the GAF vs GAF games when I played goalie and now I'm making up some sad story to get back in favor of the GAF Hockey Godz while I crawl back to my old club with my tail between my legs like the coward I am.

that about right?

i'll send u an invite next time i pop the game in

If I wanted to leave, I would've just left. We didn't even plan on playing EASHL last night, so we did lobbies instead. I would be straight up and tell you if I left. Translate all you want, you're wrong. :D

And seriously, I never understood the point as to why club hopping is such a bane to Marvie. It takes two seconds to invite back and I could care less about him tracking my stats. I enjoy playing with you all for the most part, but sometimes my friends want to play and of 9/10 I'm going to play with them. Shouldn't be a problem at all (at least in my eyes).

Blinding

Good games everyone, my head started killing me towards the end of that last game so I decided it would be better to hop off then suffer through it. The back-and-forth jabbing made tonights games interesting, though I've noticed that the past few times everyone's played it's been generally light hearted, which I think is making us play better. I will take Milly's "you gotta call that play" jab seriously though and try to start doing that. :lol

Oh, and here's my Super Clean™ wraparound. I tried to save Milly's ridiculous breakaway goal but because they quit it wouldn't let me. ;_;

Good games everyone, my head started killing me towards the end of that last game so I decided it would be better to hop off then suffer through it. The back-and-forth jabbing made tonights games interesting, though I've noticed that the past few times everyone's played it's been generally light hearted, which I think is making us play better. I will take Milly's "you gotta call that play" jab seriously though and try to start doing that. :lol

Oh, and here's my Super Clean™ wraparound. I tried to save Milly's ridiculous breakaway goal but because they quit it wouldn't let me. ;_;

fresh ass goal son

ggs to all tonight, we had a jolly good time tonight, lots of interesting information was gleaned tonight such as...

Milly
-stalks NHL players in his spare time to get autographs
-personally knows and socializes with the Grand Wizard of the Nashville area Klu Klux Klan

Rev
-masturbates to EASHL game footage to prepare for club games
-masturbates during the game as well, especially during fights

Blind
-has been medically diagnosed in the past as mentally retarded
-is to be blamed for everything that goes wrong with the club now

Moop
-compiles spreadsheets tracking his stats in between games
-doesn't know his ass from his hand

***Disclaimer*** only about half of the above is true, you figure it out

Revenant

fresh ass goal son

ggs to all tonight, we had a jolly good time tonight, lots of interesting information was gleaned tonight such as...

Milly
-stalks NHL players in his spare time to get autographs
-personally knows and socializes with the Grand Wizard of the Nashville area Klu Klux Klan

Rev
-masturbates to EASHL game footage to prepare for club games
-masturbates during the game as well, especially during fights

Blind
-has been medically diagnosed in the past as mentally retarded
-is to be blamed for everything that goes wrong with the club now

Moop
-compiles spreadsheets tracking his stats in between games
-doesn't know his ass from his hand

***Disclaimer*** only about half of the above is true, you figure it out

we also learned you're a soulless husk with no sense of humor :p

Top Bottom