• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

gg fellas, we really started clicking in that 6-0 game. I decided to quit because I knew that team's connection was shit and it was. I should've quit before the 19:00 mark but oh well. Can't play d if I have input lag

great shit tonight, moop, blind, legit and swim we played pretty damn good in every game

we lost one off of 3 poor early defensive lapses and the other because I activated the Dangling D-Man routine at the wrong time and place in OT and it led to a bad turnover

Blinding

Yeah, good games everyone, some highs and lows but that's pretty typical. I had a headache all night and it was starting to kill halfway through that last game, but oh well, pretty sure I did better then last night points wise. :3

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh look at that, 4 goals on 11 shots.
e9y9x.jpg

Good games everyone, and Blinding finally potted a few, law of averages, etc.

Red_Man

Just as an extra note, I'm starting classes again tomorrow, and I'm going to be pretty busy, so my play time may go down, most of them are online so I should be flexible and we have enough people it doesn't really matter, just a heads up if I disappear for a week or two at a time that's why.

Just as an extra note, I'm starting classes again tomorrow, and I'm going to be pretty busy, so my play time may go down, most of them are online so I should be flexible and we have enough people it doesn't really matter, just a heads up if I disappear for a week or two at a time that's why.

no need for the cover story bro, we know you got the call up to leave us and go play on Milly's Superteam, good luck!

Red_Man

I'm actually watching a movie at 9:30 and it will be done around 11:30 I can get on after if its not too late and others are on

gg's guys, we played great in all but the 1st and last games, that last game they just outplayed us in the 1st and 3rd periods and I cost us one goal with my failed deke in the offensive zone

My one loose puck deke move to the backhand isnt working any more with my D-man build, im just gonna move the puck to my backhand and protect with the RS from now on when I move in from the point

Blinding

gg's guys, we played great in all but the 1st and last games, that last game they just outplayed us in the 1st and 3rd periods and I cost us one goal with my failed deke in the offensive zone

Eh, I'd say their goals were a bit flukey in that last game. The first goal you were on the guy that scored, and second goal the game wouldn't let me pass the damn puck like I wanted to.

But overall some pretty nice games, we went on a nice little run there and I like the way we're all gelling.

we got 6 on plus marvie is sitting on the dashboard

if anyone else is around we can get some gaf vs gaf games going in about 30 mins after they finish this club game up

Blinding

Those were good games guys, I don't ever play goaltender (in fact I never played it in NHL 10 or 11 and NHL 12 is really the first game I've messed around with it,) so I was expecting to do worse then I actually did in that last game. :lol

zsswimmer

Great night of games. Fucking hilarious games with GAF vs GAF. I was on the verge of tears when me and Blinding were doing our stick jousting battle and when we both raced to center ice to fight as goalies. I don't play goalie much but I'm really not that bad if I have a decent team in front of me : )

Stuff like that makes the game worth playing.

Those were good games guys, I don't ever play goaltender (in fact I never played it in NHL 10 or 11 and NHL 12 is really the first game I've messed around with it,) so I was expecting to do worse then I actually did in that last game. :lol

According to Viz, you need to work on your angles when I'm going towards the net and jump deke right in your face. At least you gloved it right out of the air.

ggs to all, legit, moop, blind, swim, tackle, super, schuey and rev

I think we were undefeated in club games tonight 4-0 and the gaf vs gaf games were fun

my man swim held us down in goal and looked like a pro and got his revenge against blinding after he whupped your ass in a fight the game before

Red_Man

According to Viz, you need to work on your angles when I'm going towards the net and jump deke right in your face. At least you gloved it right out of the air.
That was me that made the angles comment aha, good games tonight, gaf games are always a lot of fun and not so stressful, even though the club games went well too, we're really picking it up after that awful December, and getting pretty even scoring across the team.

zsswimmer

ggs to all, legit, moop, blind, swim, tackle, super, schuey and rev

I think we were undefeated in club games tonight 4-0 and the gaf vs gaf games were fun

my man swim held us down in goal and looked like a pro and got his revenge against blinding after he whupped your ass in a fight the game before

I whooped him twice ;)

Red_Man

I don't care if it wasn't you, I'm going to say it was you because you were being a dick in the faceoff circle. ;_;
no seriously.

Are we gunna play tonight?
False Sense of Security gets them every time. I'll be on later around 10:30+

GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

:D:D:D:D:D

take your Nazi propaganda somewhere else!

Can I get an invite back?

only if you do the following in this order:

1) beg
2) post a 500 word essay in this thread about what a great player and all-around person I am
3) hope and pray that Marvie isn't on his period when I ask him to let you back in

and if that fails, have someone start a petition for you in the OT section like Manics and hope the GAF gods mods intervene on your behalf

take your Nazi propaganda somewhere else!

only if you do the following in this order:

1) beg
2) post a 500 word essay in this thread about what a great player and all-around person I am
3) hope and pray that Marvie isn't on his period when I ask him to let you back in

and if that fails, have someone start a petition for you in the OT section like Manics and hope the GAF gods mods intervene on your behalf

Jawohl mein Herr!

Top Bottom