• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

What happened to pure barebones team deathmatch? it was the only mode i played in Black Ops and the only mode I was good at.

eyeomfg.gif

How do you guys play Drop in games? It takes like 10 mins for all the dumbasses to ready up. It takes forever to find games.
Unfortunately you just gotta deal with it. Its very frustrating between the people who quit in the lobby over not having 'their' position, people who quit in the lobby because 1 other person quit, and people who quit in game because of 1 goal. Not to mention those who use all the pauses
msn_031.gif

eyeomfg.gif

Unfortunately you just gotta deal with it. Its very frustrating between the people who quit in the lobby over not having 'their' position, people who quit in the lobby because 1 other person quit, and people who quit in game because of 1 goal. Not to mention those who use all the pauses
msn_031.gif

Ya, it's just so boring. I could be playing Rayman or some other more enjoyable game or at least be doing offline mode but I need to get more wins to unlock my online be a pro cards. Fucking ridiculous.

By doing this before, during, and after each game.

paUPL.gif

I'm not in Germany anymore so I feel awkward drinking this early. :(

Blinding

Sorry about my lack of consistency in regards to faceoffs last night, I'll be getting a new controller hopefully pretty soon here. I can dip out if that becomes an issue tho.

Sorry to drop in, but do most of you guys play the 360 version? I'm debating picking this up this week because I've been really wanting to play an NHL game newer than 09 and possibly get into the EASHL stuff at some point. Maybe just a couple games for fun to check it out...

Sorry to drop in, but do most of you guys play the 360 version? I'm debating picking this up this week because I've been really wanting to play an NHL game newer than 09 and possibly get into the EASHL stuff at some point. Maybe just a couple games for fun to check it out...

Milly isn't actually on the team so just ignore him, the rest of us do. It's a 360 club.

Top Bottom