• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Milly79

Good shit tonight, guys. 6-0 I think and 4 hatties in 4 games straight. Swance fit in really well I thought. Gonna try and talk him into playing more often.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sorry I had to bail something came up, good couple games I got in with you guys though, we were rolling, Milly racked me up a ton of assists too to make up for the all the racist jokes.

Marvie_3

Banned
I have to say Marvie, I was skeptical of your breakfast beer idea but it seems to be making more and more sense as of late...

xAcJA.gif

Team LMS didn't lose a game tonight. I'm sure the last game was super fun for Viz and co.

hell yeah, we were mounting a comeback, and were damn close to tieing it in regulation and winning it in OT, just needed that 1...2...3...fuck it...8 or 9 goals to pull even. Ran out of time, you pricks were lucky that you hid behind your CPU goalie that game, damn snakes!

Eh, that last game was all in good fun, no one seemed annoyed by my dicking around. I did feel jipped that you guys ended up with a CPU goalie though, if it had been you or Swim in the other net I would've taken it a bit more seriously.

Plus, I made Viz proud before that.

you have your priorities in order Blingding, remember the club's list of priorities:

1- make Viz proud
2- get your points, screw your teammates, its all about being a 2+ point player a game
3- play the right way, we are a lactose intolerant club, no cheese pleez
4- win the game

all of you study this list or get it tattooed on your calf so you always have it available to reference

Milly79

Seems more fair if 4 people use a goalie. Let's be honest in saying you guys had more offensive tools than we did. Not sure why we kept using the same teams either.

Blinding

Seems more fair if 4 people use a goalie. Let's be honest in saying you guys had more offensive tools than we did. Not sure why we kept using the same teams either.

If anything when I play goalie I put my team at a disadvantage regardless of how many players or who's on it, plus my controller is partially broken which is why my backhand faceoffs are so inconsistent as of late. :lol

Milly79

He did pad our stats pretty well. Too bad it doesn't show up unless you go to your performance tracker. I was being really selfish tonight.

Solid night all around. 5-1-0 tonight. Hardyboy had 2 OT winners in a row in his return. Then in the last game I scored one of the worst OT winners I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meuJL77Htz8

yea ggs to all, hardyboy AKA Mr. MF'n OT, swim, schuey and marv

marv you can barely tell from the replay but the goalie goes down into the butterfly for no reason before you even turn to shoot, i watched it couple times before i left the game...ridiculous

Marvie_3

Banned
yea ggs to all, hardyboy AKA Mr. MF'n OT, swim, schuey and marv

marv you can barely tell from the replay but the goalie goes down into the butterfly for no reason before you even turn to shoot, i watched it couple times before i left the game...ridiculous
All I was trying to do what put it on net so I didn't turn it over at the blue line. No wonder it went in so easily.
We did have some clutch goals tonight. Other than a few bad plays here and there, we all played really well tonight.

My grade finally unstuck itself again after almost 150 games. I've been stuck at a B+ since a few games after I got my Legend 1 card. Finally got Legend 2. 510 big points!

All I was trying to do what put it on net so I didn't turn it over at the blue line. No wonder it went in so easily.

We did have some clutch goals tonight. Other than a few bad plays here and there, we all played really well tonight.

My grade finally unstuck itself again after almost 150 games. I've been stuck at a B+ since a few games after I got my Legend 1 card. Finally got Legend 2. 510 big points!

well done brother i got long way to go, to bad i can really only play on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

Top Bottom