• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

He's too handsome to be on the cover. EA doesn't want to be held responsible for all the women who get pregnant from looking at the cover.

tumblr_lx68s8wv4l1r9qd7mo1_500.jpg

That is my response to that response.

So my wife ended up getting me the PS3 version for my birthday without me knowing. No one here plays said version as well I assume? Anyway, maybe goozex will come through with the 360 version.

So my wife ended up getting me the PS3 version for my birthday without me knowing. No one here plays said version as well I assume? Anyway, maybe goozex will come through with the 360 version.

I don't think so, or not together at least. It was attempted a couple years ago and was dead within a week and I don't think anyone tried again to get a group of gaffers together.

I an play wherever. Not too great at D though. Good at forechecking and ddefensisve play in general as a forward, but as a dman? I suck for rsome reason.

still amateur card though. on a tablet, for the record. forgive the terrible typing.

I an play wherever. Not too great at D though. Good at forechecking and ddefensisve play in general as a forward, but as a dman? I suck for rsome reason.

still amateur card though. on a tablet, for the record. forgive the terrible typing.

all good, I'll look out for you the next time we play, I generally wont message you unless you are playing NHL or on the dashboard unless you say otherwise

We have a lot of flexibility on the club as far as positions go, play where you think you will be most effective and we can shuffle people around if necessary

prob be on tonight after my G-Men get thru ending the Niner's season

Marvie_3

Banned

You can sub for Blinding at center. Maybe you can score more than once every 300 games.

all good, I'll look out for you the next time we play, I generally wont message you unless you are playing NHL or on the dashboard unless you say otherwise

We have a lot of flexibility on the club as far as positions go, play where you think you will be most effective and we can shuffle people around if necessary

please do. i'm ususally raging at cod anyways.

Milly79

huh. Some Philly fan.

Blinding

Sitting in the "locker room" right now, but my stomach is killing me atm so if I'm not there when everyone else hops on just go ahead and play without me.

ggs all

welcome aboard wsox, you made quite a splash tonight, stole the spot of the team creator, pissed him off so much that he ragequit his 360 and laid down a extra salty post in here, scored your first goal, and probably would have set the team record for PIMs if it was a club game and not a GAV vs GAF affair.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but your voice sounded familiar, then after the last game I figured it out. You sound like Manchot, but if he was doing a Jerry Seinfield schtick all game long. Almost everything you said was a jokingly rhetorically question, like "what is the deal with the poke check in this game???" Was quite amusing in all honesty.

it's come to that time of the year, where the Viz odometer has hit its max and I am burned out with the game. Even tho we've been winning recently its still been pretty tedious for me to get thru each game. This shit is just kind of boring to me right now, so I'm gonna take a week or two off for playing and get back with yall after the Super Bowl.

ggs all

welcome aboard wsox, you made quite a splash tonight, stole the spot of the team creator, pissed him off so much that he ragequit his 360 and laid down a extra salty post in here, scored your first goal, and probably would have set the team record for PIMs if it was a club game and not a GAV vs GAF affair.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but your voice sounded familiar, then after the last game I figured it out. You sound like Manchot, but if he was doing a Jerry Seinfield schtick all game long. Almost everything you said was a jokingly rhetorically question, like "what is the deal with the poke check in this game???" Was quite amusing in all honesty.

it's come to that time of the year, where the Viz odometer has hit its max and I am burned out with the game. Even tho we've been winning recently its still been pretty tedious for me to get thru each game. This shit is just kind of boring to me right now, so I'm gonna take a week or two off for playing and get back with yall after the Super Bowl.
You did say to hop in. Haha. But thanks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sorry I didn't respond to you tonight Viz, I had some friends down for the weekend and we were getting in some online versus games in together.

ggs all

WHAT THE FUCK?

Top Bottom