• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Milly79

Thanks, Marv. Quite nice coming from you. Sad thing is I usually feel like I either play really good or really horrible.

And Blind, don't worry about it. I was the last one in there so I shouldn't have a choice. If I'm not playing RW, I'd rather play D and my PPG shows that.

2 - RW
1.5 - C
1 - LW
1 - D

So Sox fan, I hate to tell you, but you can be hogging up the RW when I've had it... Forever. I don't being mind being versatile, but I wish more were.

zsswimmer

I don't want to be that 'guy'

But Milly has been here a lot longer than you sox and you being brand new to this team, you really can't demand to hear Milly or threaten to no longer play (well you can but noone is going to care). Milly mentioned he got jumped on for calling someone out and being new, and it was true.

I'm not saying its a big deal or anything but people who have been with the club longer have earned more respect than those who haven't, and if you do stay with the club for awhile then you'll get to call people out. A hierarchy of sorts I guess.

Like I said, you seem like a nice enough guy so I'm not trying to blow things up, just giving some advice.

moop1167

I can play either wing as well. I'm sure I could play D but I am more useful to the team on the wings. Although since I'm not allowed to deke anymore maybe I should play goalie.

Milly79

I can play either wing as well. I'm sure I could play D but I am more useful to the team on the wings. Although since I'm not allowed to deke anymore maybe I should play goalie.

Nah dude. Lets just play RW/LW and pass between each other and deke all day then complain when we fail.

Marvie_3

Banned
No one said you have to play defense. There is a left wing and center. I generally don't mind switching if you ask. I feel as if do more damage on RW opposed to anywhere else.

He can have left wing over my dead body.

I'm fine with playing anywhere, even D.

Marvie_3

Banned
I take it I have to reverse those, since I'm a lefty? Anyways, read it. I'll work on it.

I can play Center if you need, I'm just more used to wing.

Probably. If you want to go into the practice mode(assuming we can get in without it freezing), I can help you out with faceoffs.

Blind, Viz, or I are usually at C. It's pretty rare when any of us 3 aren't playing.

Marvie_3

Banned
I've never seen you play center o_O
eyeomfg.gif

It's my second most played position.

Top Bottom