• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Might need someone to fill in for Viz, I dunno if he creeps this while he's on his break or if he'll even come back for the playoffs.

Marvie_3

Banned
you guys seem to be having plenty of fun without me, I'm retired, someone else can take my spot
we-miss-you.jpg

I'm down for playoffs tonight, I'll even stream them since I got all of that situated so little Viz won't be left out. :3

can't wait for the must-see TV of you guys running into 47 straight clubs that back out on the team select screen before playing your first game

let me go get my popcorn ready

Blinding

Welp, guess we're not doing Playoffs tonight then, since Rev is nowhere to be found, god knows when Moop is going to get on, and Viz isn't playing.

moop1167

I was in the middle of a game when i got the first invite. Was going to check it at the next stoppage but by then I'd gotten more party invites and a couple messages.

Okay fair enough. I randomly got on and just invited whoever said they were gonna play from the thread.

Blinding

:lol :lol playoff games tonight after the skills competition?

Sounds good to me. What about you Rev, Moop, Viz, Marvie, Milly, and Swim?

Edit: If we don't get enough people on to at least play a playoff game tonight then I probably won't be getting on as I have friends wanting me to do other things with them.

Revenant

Im visiting my girlfriend, but ill be back tomorrow in the evening. If you guys want to play tonight someone can take my spot

Otherwise i will play tomorrow

zsswimmer

Sounds good to me. What about you Rev, Moop, Viz, Marvie, Milly, and Swim?

Edit: If we don't get enough people on to at least play a playoff game tonight then I probably won't be getting on as I have friends wanting me to do other things with them.

Well I'm watching ufc right now but ill get on when its off . I'm also drunk again

Top Bottom