• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
At least he knows how to...

Play hockey.

OH SHIT.

E9qbz.gif

moop1167

As a Caps fan, I LOVED seeing Cooke get destroyed by Kane. Fuck the Pens.

Alright, gonna go get some drinks for a bit... probably be back later for NHL.

zsswimmer

Hey, your avatar is a little misleading... Boulton never won a fight against Brash when he played in DC :)

Never implied there was an ass kicking going on....But Boulton can hang with the best of them : )

Thought it was a really bad ass photo that happens to have the Thrashers logo in almost perfect view, a+ avatar material

My reaction when watching on TV:

Aww shit, Cooke goaded Kane into a fight.....
gaijin4koma_peersblog_1200684654.jpg

After the punch
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

moop1167

Never implied there was an ass kicking going on....But Boulton can hang with the best of them : )

Thought it was a really bad ass photo that happens to have the Thrashers logo in almost perfect view, a+ avatar material

Haha yeah I know... Boulton is a beast. He'll go with anyone. His fight against Erskine last year was AMAZING. Two big dudes just all out throwing them with no defense at all. I was kind of nervous because Erskine has a history of concussions.

zsswimmer

Haha yeah I know... Boulton is a beast. He'll go with anyone. His fight against Erskine last year was AMAZING. Two big dudes just all out throwing them with no defense at all. I was kind of nervous because Erskine has a history of concussions.

Yeah I wish Erksine would drop em more often, but I understand due to his concussion issues. He's gone from a goon to when he entered the league into a pretty respectable gritty dman. Always liked watching those types of players

zsswimmer

PEOPLE GETTING ALONG IN HERE? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

moop1167

Where is everyone? I log on and no one is playing!!!

soxfan... you're in college, you should be nowhere near an xbox on a Friday night.

Where is everyone? I log on and no one is playing!!!

soxfan... you're in college, you should be nowhere near an xbox on a Friday night.

I'm doing my gen eds at a community college. Not like there's much of a party thing going on there.

Everyone kinda does their own thing here.

Anyways, I'm on. Dunno where the fuck Marv and everyone is.

Also, whoever I was talking about hitting three posts with last night-- someone managed to hit the right post, the crossbar and my back today and I still fell on it and they didn't score. I think that's even more impressive than three posts.

Blinding

:lol that's all unless Staal or Skinner is coming in return.

He's a FA at the end of this season, and doesn't want to negotiate resigning with Nashville until after the trade deadline, so there's a chance he walks and comes to us during the offseason. :p The rumor about him wanting to play in Carolina came from NHL Network, so, yeah.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's a FA at the end of this season, and doesn't want to negotiate resigning with Nashville until after the trade deadline, so there's a chance he walks and comes to us during the offseason. :p The rumor about him wanting to play in Carolina came from NHL Network, so, yeah.

Why would anyone "want" to play in Carolina of all places?

Blinding

Why would anyone "want" to play in Carolina of all places?

The community is great, most of the players that have loved it here have bought houses and made this their permanent residence because they actually have privacy, management is great with players that are great to them (aka anybody who isn't Jack Johnson) and Muller has the team playing very much like it did under Lavi when it won the Cup. Obviously there's more reasons then that but I'm too lazy to list them all so dealwithit.jpg.

Milly79

The community is great, most of the players that have loved it here have bought houses and made this their permanent residence because they actually have privacy, management is great with players that are great to them (aka anybody who isn't Jack Johnson) and Muller has the team playing very much like it did under Lavi when it won the Cup. Obviously there's more reasons then that but I'm too lazy to list them all so dealwithit.jpg.

Sounds exactly like Nashville... Sorry to burst your bubble.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Carolinas not special in any way though, there's other teams with better weather, communities fan bases etc. I've got nothing against NC my dad lives there it just seems weird to me that a player actually wants to play there.

Top Bottom