• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Marvie_3

Banned
G-MEN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
JqwgO.jpg

I'll be on in a little while. Gotta finish up some homework.

zsswimmer

Noz why did you leave

Game fucked us hard tonight, decided to quit on that win. Even though it shouldve been like 5-1 we still barely squeaked by..

Milly79

It was pretty shitty, not going to lie. I was going to deke, but I saw I had no time and I saw you coming up. The goalie left the entire blocker side open while I was streaking. Just glad he didn't pull out some superman save to keep it tied.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I had a bunch of goals tonight but was still playing pretty shitty, I messed up a bunch of passes, don't know what was going on with that. Gotta change my Centers faceoff skill too, I was getting beaten pretty regularly since I've changed my build.

Milly79

I had a bunch of goals tonight but was still playing pretty shitty, I messed up a bunch of passes, don't know what was going on with that. Gotta change my Centers faceoff skill too, I was getting beaten pretty regularly since I've changed my build.

Shoot me a PM to remind me to send you my build. I'm not in NHL right now and will forget if you don't remind me.

Marvie_3

Banned

Quit stealing passes intended for me too. >:|

gg's yesterday

moop heres your video from the other day:

http://youtu.be/M-n4ckbNH8A

for those that werent there the video cuts off the fact that he entered the zone and did a reverse spin-o-rama that completed turned the guy around then he proceeded to deke the same guy out of his jock strap and put the biscuit in the basket.

moop1167

gg's yesterday

moop heres your video from the other day:

http://youtu.be/M-n4ckbNH8A

for those that werent there the video cuts off the fact that he entered the zone and did a reverse spin-o-rama that completed turned the guy around then he proceeded to deke the same guy out of his jock strap and put the biscuit in the basket.

That is some high quality D that guy is playing right there lol. I think he was still flustered from the spinner.

Holy shit. Nice move, dude.

Edit: Also, fixed my connection. Also made it a lot faster in the process by forwarding some ports. Anyone gonna be on tonight?

CyReN

Finally ordered NHL 12' after playing the demo for awhile, I'm not really experienced in sports games. I've been using the 94' controls and I've read that's "bad" online, is that true?. I'm just really terrible with default though, any good videos for basic tips for a beginner? I'm not looking to become the greatest or anything I just want to get comfortable.

Milly79

Yeah, np. It's pretty balanced I think. Good offensively although I'd like to have some more power. Not too fast, but when you can spam hustle all game it makes a difference

Red_Man

Yea the hustle was really noticeable, I've never had my endurance that high, and I felt like I was stealing pucks more easily.

zsswimmer

That was you? Damnit, Swim.

630-mfw.jpg

You went down like a bitch!
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

630-mfw.jpg

Red_Man

Played some drop ins during my study break and got a pretty funny goal, I was coming in down the wing and was trying to pass it and it hit the d-mens skate and bounced into the top corner, beauty deflection snipe. I recorded it on my 360 but trying to upload the videos on EAs site is more painful then sawing off my own arm.

Top Bottom