• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Milly79

MILLY'S BUILDS OF GREATNESS

Offense-Defense-Athleticism

CENTER:
2-way Forward
Deking: 90 + 5 95
Hand-Eye 71
Off. Awareness 95
Passing 80 + 5 85
Puck Control 92 + 7 99
Slap Shot Accuracy 60
Slap Shot Power 60
Wrist Shot Accuracy 76 + 8 84
Wrist Shot Power 75 + 5 80

Aggressiveness 60
Body Checking 60
Def Awareness 98
Discipline 70
Faceoffs 99
Fighting Skill 50
Shot Blocking 60
Stick Checking 99

Acceleration 75 + 5 80
Agility 80
Balance 80
Durability 61
Endurance 99
Speed 85 + 8 93
Strength 75 + 5 80

LEFT WING/RIGHT WING:

2-way Forward
Deking: 90 + 5 95
Hand-Eye 71
Off. Awareness 95
Passing 80 + 5 85
Puck Control 92 + 7 99
Slap Shot Accuracy 60
Slap Shot Power 60
Wrist Shot Accuracy 76 + 8 84
Wrist Shot Power 75 + 5 80

Aggressiveness 73
Body Checking 83
Def Awareness 99
Discipline 77
Faceoffs 65
Fighting Skill 50
Shot Blocking 80
Stick Checking 99

Acceleration 75 + 5 80
Agility 80
Balance 80
Durability 61
Endurance 99
Speed 85 + 8 93
Strength 75 + 5 80

Moop's quote of the night:
"I didn't even have to say anything. It was that cerebral connection we have"

Antti

But yeah, I can play with you guys on weekends or what not when I'm out of uni if you guys let me. I've played with Milly and Swance before.

GT: tbnantti
Jersey #9
Player name : Antti Kuittinen
Position : LW, C, RD, LD

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
EA is so fucking stupid for not letting us run multiple games at once, amongst a million other reasons.

Red_Man

Hm? You mean like if we had more than 5 (or 6 like last night. Lol) people, letting us play with two squads at the same time?
Yea let us play 2+ full separate teams at the same time instead of having to force people to wait out.

zsswimmer

Yea let us play 2+ full separate teams at the same time instead of having to force people to wait out.

I remember we tried making 2 teams for GAF EASHL last year on NHL 11. Except only one team really played, so it never really panned out. Still, dunno why they haven't added the feature....

Milly79

I think another thing is that big clubs really don't exist as much anymore. We have maybe what... 12 people that regularly play? And a few others that are hit and miss? It sucks to sit out, but there's really no other choice. GAF vs. GAF can be fun, but it's gotten boring lately.

Also, I thought we were shooting for 2 teams this year? I thought I had a PM from Marvie about it, but I've got so many from him that I can't find it. ;)

The only problem with going with 2 teams is balance. Who would go where? And that would amount to some pissed off people I'd imagine.

zsswimmer

I think another thing is that big clubs really don't exist as much anymore. We have maybe what... 12 people that regularly play? And a few others that are hit and miss? It sucks to sit out, but there's really no other choice. GAF vs. GAF can be fun, but it's gotten boring lately.

Also, I thought we were shooting for 2 teams this year? I thought I had a PM from Marvie about it, but I've got so many from him that I can't find it. ;)

The only problem with going with 2 teams is balance. Who would go where? And that would amount to some pissed off people I'd imagine.

2 teams just wouldn't work. Some guys play better with certain people, so they want to be with them, and that would leave others out. It would just be a drama fest and most likely unfair

But yeah, I can play with you guys on weekends or what not when I'm out of uni if you guys let me. I've played with Milly and Swance before.

GT: tbnantti
Jersey #9
Player name : Antti Kuittinen
Position : LW, C, RD, LD

sent you a friend req, ill send a club invite when u accept if you havent already sent a join req

I'll send ur invite out in a few mins DJ Blue

I'm down for games tonight whenever

Milly79

I'd be down whenever as well.

The only other thing I can think of is this: If you've played say 2 consecutive games in a row and another person is in the lobby waiting, you have to sit. It's frustrating that Viz always volunteers to sit when others have been playing as long as he has been or longer.

Red_Man

I'd be down whenever as well.

The only other thing I can think of is this: If you've played say 2 consecutive games in a row and another person is in the lobby waiting, you have to sit. It's frustrating that Viz always volunteers to sit when others have been playing as long as he has been or longer.
I agree with this, and I can be on tonight if someone puts up a time.

Marvie_3

Banned
Before 11 they allowed multiple games at once and had multiple dressing rooms. Win trading killed those.
Are you really implying that the NHL community engaged in cheating?
There aren't any big clubs because of the 1 game at a time limit. When you can play more than 1 game, it's easier to have 15+ players on a club at any given time.
Since when do you care? ;)
We used to do something like this but nobody except Viz and I really offer to sit out anymore. Might be time to start forcing a rotation.

zsswimmer

Are you really implying that the NHL community engaged in cheating?

There aren't any big clubs because of the 1 game at a time limit. When you can play more than 1 game, it's easier to have 15+ players on a club at any given time.

Since when do you care? ;)

We used to do something like this but nobody except Viz and I really offer to sit out anymore. Might be time to start forcing a rotation.

I offer to sit but Vis is usually first to offer, SO BRAVE :'), but I haven't really played that many games compared to last year even though Im on NHL probably the same amount

Blinding

Good games tonight, the first one I chalk up to Charter being fucking retarded and screwing with my internet since I was lagging up until the third. Sorry for bailing out early but there were 7 people on and the Canes game is coming on in a little bit sooooo.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'll be on after French again.

Check out this picture of you I found:

french_guy.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Die.

Anyways, getting on now.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Milly79

Good 5-2 record tonight, although we ran into some shitty teams near the end.

26 pts in 7 games, not bad. 4 hatties in 7 games, including that 5 goal game that Legit fucked me on the record.

Up to 1.99 PPG and 939 pts in 473 games. Only 61 more points to go until I quit this game till NHL '13.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

You have a tumor on your finger.

Anyways, nice games tonight. Milly lit shit up, and I think I finally got out of my scoring slump.

Red_Man

Good 5-2 record tonight, although we ran into some shitty teams near the end.

26 pts in 7 games, not bad. 4 hatties in 7 games, including that 5 goal game that Legit fucked me on the record.
B31Ej.jpg

Not my fault you had no finish on my passes and took a penalty in the last 2 mins. You didn't pass for the last 10 mins so you have no one to blame but yourself.

Milly79 said:
Up to 1.99 PPG and 939 pts in 473 games. Only 61 more points to go until I quit this game till NHL '13.
W2Y2O.gif

Milly79

Seemed like the general consensus was: "Get Milly the puck"

And yes, I believe I did pass.

Go club hop some more you poutine eating piece of shit!

Top Bottom