• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Finally ordered NHL 12' after playing the demo for awhile, I'm not really experienced in sports games. I've been using the 94' controls and I've read that's "bad" online, is that true?. I'm just really terrible with default though, any good videos for basic tips for a beginner? I'm not looking to become the greatest or anything I just want to get comfortable.

Ya, '94 controls put you at a huge disadvantage. You can't do as many moves from what I remember using the '94 controls. Trust us, it's painful in the beginning to switch but just keep at it and try the tutorial of teach you what each thing does and it will help immensely. It's night and bad once you get used to the new controls. A couple years ago when they switched I resisted switching but after some time you'll get it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Huh? When I respond the way I do I am doing it sarcastically.
Gotchya, you don't do sarcastic very well then :lol just sounds like you always take everything so seriously, as long as you understand it's all joking.

moop1167

Oh, no. I don't give a fuck.

But I do also not like losing, even in a vid game. It usually comes out then, but no I don't care about poking fun at each other.

Red_Man

Yea everyone gets a little more edgy when we're losing understandably, I just wasn't sure if you were taking the jokes well or not, it's really hard to tell with you, but that's good to hear.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ya, '94 controls put you at a huge disadvantage. You can't do as many moves from what I remember using the '94 controls. Trust us, it's painful in the beginning to switch but just keep at it and try the tutorial of teach you what each thing does and it will help immensely. It's night and bad once you get used to the new controls. A couple years ago when they switched I resisted switching but after some time you'll get it.

Don't listen to this guy. He knows absolutely nothing about hockey or how to play this game.

zsswimmer

Don't listen to this guy. He knows absolutely nothing about hockey or how to play this game.

630-mfw.jpg

djblue89

I was wondering if it would be possible to join you guys ?
My gamertag is DJ Blue.
Jersey #89
Player name : JF Marcoux
Position : RW

Red_Man

Ive got on online midterm to write after the game but I'll be on after that so around 11ish

gg's tonight, real rough start we ran into a couple great teams that ran clinics on us. Wouldn't have mattered who was out there. But we bounced back and toughed a couple games out while I was there.

Welcome back to my dude Noz, didnt go so well tonight, but shit happens, hope to see you playing more often.

Also good to see Swance playing without Milly needing to be along to hold his hand :)

Marvie was right to retire your number Hardyboy, you are a goddamn legend. Mr. OT struck with back-to-back OT winners tonight. He's got like 10 games played and 6 OT winners.

Here's the first one, probably the deflection of the year, Hardyboy somehow changing the trajectory of the famous Swim Cannon...

http://youtu.be/BIgrPchhf0Q

Top Bottom