• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seemed like the general consensus was: "Get Milly the puck"

And yes, I believe I did pass.

Go club hop some more you poutine eating piece of shit!
If by general Consensus you mean, you yelling at people to give it to you then yes you're correct. I'm not the one who club hopped flag burner! Good games from swance and wsox later on too.

W2Y2O.gif

Quality.

Milly79

If by general Consensus you mean, you yelling at people to give it to you then yes you're correct. I'm not the one who club hopped flag burner! Good games from swance and wsox later on too.

I remember Viz saying something along the lines of: "Go get that record"

Anyway, you know I'm just fucking with you, however, you're not on the team anymore. :p

Red_Man

Does that mean Schuey inherits the nickname "Poutine"? Hopefully he actually eats them.

Red_Man

Nah like 2-3 people left the room so I figured everyone was quitting and just went and made some food and watched the Ottawa highlights ;)

Milly79

I'm talking about the team. Swance was saying you're not listed on the roster anymore... Also, we kept playing. ;)

we secretly wanted you to leave

Red_Man

Oh I nah I should still be on there, why would I ever leave and miss out on Moops one liners.

Red_Man

My performance tonight has transcended me beyond your meager game world, I'm in a better place now.

Red_Man

They're soccer fans, they would spend more time asking where the rest of the team is then playing.

Red_Man

That's how I feel, I usually have my mic off cause they play fifa and are screaming and yelling nonstop.

gg's tonight, real rough start we ran into a couple great teams that ran clinics on us. Wouldn't have mattered who was out there. But we bounced back and toughed a couple games out while I was there.

Welcome back to my dude Noz, didnt go so well tonight, but shit happens, hope to see you playing more often.

Also good to see Swance playing without Milly needing to be along to hold his hand :)

Marvie was right to retire your number Hardyboy, you are a goddamn legend. Mr. OT struck with back-to-back OT winners tonight. He's got like 10 games played and 6 OT winners.

Here's the first one, probably the deflection of the year, Hardyboy somehow changing the trajectory of the famous Swim Cannon...

http://youtu.be/BIgrPchhf0Q

I dont know how i get so lucky in o.t. but i think playing as clay matthews has help.

I wish i could play more but its hard with the kids and wife

I can play today. :)

about that...

I talked to Milly about you the other day and he pretty much let me know what I already thought, that you were planning on bouncing back and forth between your main club and ours... that aint happening

you are welcome to join as a member of GAF, but we arent in the business of accommodating people who really dont want to be part of this club, and I dont see why you would permanently leave your FHR Club for us scrubs.

I get that you want to play with Milly and Swance and whoever else you know that migrated over here from time to time, but if your plans were to hop back and forth you might as well not even join, just stick to lobbies or take Milly with you again

---

btw, I was just playing drop-ins and got looped and it voided the game, havent seen that in awhile...

Marvie_3

Banned
about that...

I talked to Milly about you the other day and he pretty much let me know what I already thought, that you were planning on bouncing back and forth between your main club and ours... that aint happening

you are welcome to join as a member of GAF, but we arent in the business of accommodating people who really dont want to be part of this club, and I dont see why you would permanently leave your FHR Club for us scrubs.

I get that you want to play with Milly and Swance and whoever else you know that migrated over here from time to time, but if your plans were to hop back and forth you might as well not even join, just stick to lobbies or take Milly with you again

Not to mention, we already get pretty crowded as it is. There was probably 10+ people on the other night so I didn't even bother putting NHL in.

Not to mention, we already get pretty crowded as it is. There was probably 10+ people on the other night so I didn't even bother putting NHL in.

we need to try to get an epic 6v6 gaf vs gaf one of these days now that we have so many willing participants

our GAF vs GAF games have been kind of shitty lately as most of them have been like 2v2 or 3v2 with goalies

Antti

I can play once with you guys now that I have the invite in my inbox already, and if you're not willing to send another in there after that, that's cool, too. I don't really care about the skill set of the team I play with. I just wanna play, that's all. If you don't want me playing, that's fine too. NHL is just fun to pass time with.

I'm gonna play lobby for a while now, too.

Milly79

Oh, so you're wanting to get rid of me - I see how it is...

I basically told him the same Viz, although you did word it differently in saying that "you would put up with it for a while".

Top Bottom