• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Milly79

Called autocorrect. Also, Sox you've gotta work on some things. Crisper passing, stop skating right into people on the rush and also: you skipped me over 2-3 times near the end were we could've tied it up and took the shot yourself when we could've scored. Gotta realize and react quicker.

Worst team I've ever seen us lose to.

And take it from what? Deking is all I can think of.

Feel like every time I play it's something new. Just trying to enjoy the game. Anyways, work. Later.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marcie, you've got some records to update.
ioNGCD3GUJaiH.gif

Blinding

Do me a favor from now on, if you're going to play wing, PLAY WING. You were up my ass in front of the net all the time last night.

Holy shit someone knows how I feel, I facepalm so fucking hard when someone on wing tries to screen when I'm already doing it.

Milly79

What happened to your 28 points in 8 game pace again?

Pretty sure I outdid that today.

----

Anywho, decent games today. Up and down all around, our highs were high and lows were... low.

Also before you ask Sox, I muted you again and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Pretty sure I outdid that today.

----

Anywho, decent games today. Up and down all around, our highs were high and lows were... low.

Also before you ask Sox, I muted you again and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Don't really give a fuck. Had you muted before I even saw this anyways.

Red_Man

Highlight was scoring 3 goals on 1 PK in the first 5 mins to get the other team to quit.

Revenant

Anyone going to be on tonight? I think i'll be up for some games tonight assuming I'm studious and get some homework done before.

Not to mention Marvie made me feel all self conscious about my non NHL game choices :(

Anyone going to be on tonight? I think i'll be up for some games tonight assuming I'm studious and get some homework done before.

Not to mention Marvie made me feel all self conscious about my non NHL game choices :(

Yes. I was going to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, but it's pretty shitty.

zsswimmer

I will probably be on tonight.

What was funny last night is that one game where we scored 8 goals, Hardy on d had 0 points and I had 1 :( Everyone else had like 6 or 7. Spread the wealth >:eek:

On a high note, I have officially reached double digit goals club. I will take my 8 figure contract anytime this week : )

Revenant

What was funny last night is that one game where we scored 8 goals, Hardy on d had 0 points and I had 1 :( Everyone else had like 6 or 7. Spread the wealth >:eek:

On a high note, I have officially reached double digit goals club. I will take my 8 figure contract anytime this week : )

You've been traded..

sorry buddy had to sell high :(

I should probably check mine.

Fights are probably around 20. Lmao.

Milly79

Normally Swim, you know this wouldn't be a problem as I like to pass it back to the D, but they were giving us so many CCs it was hard not to score.

Red_Man

Like Milly said the other team had non existent D and gave me and Milly way too much space to do our thing, but I'll try and hook you up next time. I should be on tonight after the Habs game.

zsswimmer

Like Milly said the other team had non existent D and gave me and Milly way too much space to do our thing, but I'll try and hook you up next time. I should be on tonight after the Habs game.

I was just messing with you guys, I really don't care if I get points or not, I'm playing d not offense

Top Bottom