• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
That was a fucking nicer goal than I scored all night Swim. Definitely the nicest legit goal (that didn't bounce off someone's head, kill JFK, and then go in) I've ever seen you score. You're my hero.

Sorry for some of my terrible break ins and sometimes weird neutral zone stuff. Faceoffs were kinda iffy, at one point I was lagging going into every faceoff and was just guessing (I won actually won a bunch that way).

That was really fun though, I'll play more often.

That was a fucking nicer goal than I scored all night Swim. Definitely the nicest legit goal (that didn't bounce off someone's head, kill JFK, and then go in) I've ever seen you score. You're my hero.

Sorry for some of my terrible break ins and sometimes weird neutral zone stuff. Faceoffs were kinda iffy, at one point I was lagging going into every faceoff and was just guessing (I won actually won a bunch that way).

That was really fun though, I'll play more often.

av0f1x.gif

That was a fucking nicer goal than I scored all night Swim. Definitely the nicest legit goal (that didn't bounce off someone's head, kill JFK, and then go in) I've ever seen you score.

:lol :lol :lol

good job tonight, by far your best stretch of games played with the club

you were money on breakaways, had some real nice passes and made sure you got rid of the puck at the blueline before getting crushed, good shit

Thanks. Been practicing. Your tips helped quite a bit.

You did a damn fine job at D tonight too.

You need to make that video I mentioned. Haha.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
True, I suppose. Wasn't an F though. Had a B in stats because it's ridiculously easy to score in OTP.

Still doesn't change the bullshit of an A not making it increase, but a B+ making it fall almost 20%.
Welcome to terrible fucking black hole of pain and sweat that is Legend cards, brought to you by the fine folks at EA sports, for the low price of $59.99.

Milly79

There's no fucking way they'll ever add that in. What's the point of playing then? There wouldn't be a grind.

With that being said, I don't know how much I'll be playing anymore.

Milly79

Yeah, but still. I see the boosts as being secondary. I could possibly see them selling OTHER cards, but legend... nah. They made it harder to get this year, therefore I don't ever see them selling it.

And what? I'm not bored of it, but meh. I aim for 1k points a year, and I got that. I got all the EASHL achievements which is my secondary goal for the year. You have enough people most of the time so I don't even bother anymore. Especially when I only see you and Viz sitting in someone's place.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah, but still. I see the boosts as being secondary. I could possibly see them selling OTHER cards, but legend... nah. They made it harder to get this year, therefore I don't ever see them selling it.
That just means they could charge more for each individual rank: Legend 1, 2, 3, etc

And what? I'm not bored of it, but meh. I aim for 1k points a year, and I got that.
vifRL.gif

I got all the EASHL achievements which is my secondary goal for the year.
vifRL.gif

You have enough people most of the time so I don't even bother anymore. Especially when I only see you and Viz sitting in someone's place.
vifRL.gif

You have enough people most of the time so I don't even bother anymore. Especially when I only see you and Viz sitting in someone's place.

Not sure why you keep harping on this, it's not a big deal to anyone besides you. Most of the time I've played the most consecutive games in a row that day when I decide to sit out. The system we have is fair, I have no problem asking others to sit, and have done so in the past, just not recently.

Do whatever you wanna do though, I'll prob be playing a lot less myself soon, too many good games coming out in the next month that I'm picking up. I finally checked out that ME3 MP Demo you've been playing so much, not really feeling it at all, seemed pretty boring to me and I'm a huge fan of the series...

Milly79

Not sure why you keep harping on this, it's not a big deal to anyone besides you. Most of the time I've played the most consecutive games in a row that day when I decide to sit out. The system we have is fair, I have no problem asking others to sit, and have done so in the past, just not recently.

Do whatever you wanna do though, I'll prob be playing a lot less myself soon, too many good games coming out in the next month that I'm picking up. I finally checked out that ME3 MP Demo you've been playing so much, not really feeling it at all, seemed pretty boring to me and I'm a huge fan of the series...

I keep harping on it because you aren't replaceable as a defeseman. There's usually 4 forwards on and one has to play D which hampers it in some way.

ME3 MP is golden. Dunno what you're talking about. Haven't even touched the SP (beside the beta) yet.

What player type

Two-way forward. Only way to go.

I tweaked them, just want to see if yours is like mine. Since I tweaked them, I've noticed a huge difference. Last 5 games in terms of goals has been 5, 4, 5, 6, 4.

it'd be great if you added those records too, btw.

Marvie_3

Banned
Two-way forward. Only way to go.

I tweaked them, just want to see if yours is like mine. Since I tweaked them, I've noticed a huge difference. Last 5 games in terms of goals has been 5, 4, 5, 6, 4.

it'd be great if you added those records too, btw.

It'd be great if you shut up about them.

Blinding

So, obviously I haven't been on in a bit, but I hopped on a little bit ago and decided to give Milly's center build a go, while I do miss being able to hit I have to say that I like the speed and I'm actually hitting the net with most of my shots (which resulted in 2 goals and an assist in my first game.) Definitely going to try it out a bit more and then make my own tweaks.

Nozdeuce

I finally checked out that ME3 MP Demo you've been playing so much, not really feeling it at all, seemed pretty boring to me and I'm a huge fan of the series...
Try playing Adept or something and just spam skills. I like it in spite of how awful the shooting is (I can't complain about that enough)

Nozdeuce

I bet you could if you really tried.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I like how the ad aired during the walking dead is all pew pew I'm the fuckin master chief. And then the shooting in the game couldn't be any worse unless it was The Darkness.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The MP was soo boring
Yep, one of the most dry and boring MP experience's I've ever had, and like Noz said the shooting is fucking awful, and I beat both ME1 and ME2. It just doesn't fit into MP. Hoping I can get my disc fixed this week for NHL.

zsswimmer

I honestly don't think it's bad. It's fun with 4 people.

Bandwidth exceeded. I googled it and found this. I'm assuming this is what you meant, right?

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af213/dianasuazo361/gahhhhhh.gif[IMG]

:lol[/QUOTE]

[quote="Zaraki_Kenpachi, post: 35310456"]? You're just bragging your popular now? What an asshole![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vifRL.gif

HEY, leave Swim alone!
respekKnuckles.jpg

Top Bottom