• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

zsswimmer

I would, but I just went through an OTP game that lasted to 5 overtimes, where our team won. Not only that, 5 overtimes with a winning human goalie who stopped like 49 shots. Not only THAT, 5 overtimes where I didn't get one single shot off because no one threw it down to the point

sp5xC.jpg

zsswimmer

Come at me.

f9IWMl.jpg

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Milly79

So Marv made me download Swapnote for the 3ds and I've been drawing some stuff for a select few of you.

Rev:
B189Il.jpg

Blind:
AHUMOl.jpg

Vis:
UrAzWl.jpg

Moop:
YDIkOl.jpg

So I'm thinking about coming out of retirement

Is there a place for me in this club

also if anyone knows if some place sells it for 40 or under let me know. I thought it dropped to 40 but I looked and it's still 60 :(

So Marv made me download Swapnote for the 3ds and I've been drawing some stuff for a select few of you.

Vis:
UrAzWl.jpg

damn ignorant younguns

they are all hilarious.. keep em coming

So I'm thinking about coming out of retirement

Is there a place for me in this club

also if anyone knows if some place sells it for 40 or under let me know. I thought it dropped to 40 but I looked and it's still 60 :(

Oh shit, another retired number might be coming down... what up ph33nix. We always got a spot for you my dude.

zsswimmer

Man those were some shit games tonight. I feel like my 95 stick check is useless, pokes never rid the stick of the puck and the stick lift only slows me down.

And cmon guys, the cross crease offense obviously doesn't work against a team that can read it. All they have to do is collapse, that's when you throw it down to the point to spread out their defense. Not that I was stellar on d but I had a 0% contribution tonight in terms of offense, it was like being in an OTP game.

and ph33nix come on back : D

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
:( Swim

I hate faceoffs so much. So frustrating when they're laggy and then have to guess, then when it's fine I win a bunch consistently. So that didn't help.

I think cross creasing was the only time Sox and I weren't bumping into each other.

I liked how Moop was always open along the boards for me to spring him, that was cool.

I hate faceoffs so much. So frustrating when they're laggy and then have to guess, then when it's fine I win a bunch consistently. So that didn't help.

I think cross creasing was the only time Sox and I weren't bumping into each other.

I liked how Moop was always open along the boards for me to spring him, that was cool.

That was so weird. You and I were like our controllers were linked. Even pucks on the board, we were taking the exact same trajectory and everything to.

Hell, we even both reached 120 points in the same game.

Milly79

Sox: Marvie had something drawn for you, but it's... you wouldn't like it. :lol

Otherwise, I have no clue what to draw for you.

Swim: Same thing. Swim cannon or you fighting - that's all you're known for.

I can do Legit. I got some ideas.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just imagine it will be me naked with greasy poutine all over my body and controller. I'm gonna go to EB Games tomorrow and see if they can fix my disc or I can trade in BF3 for a used NHL 12.

Milly79

I just imagine it will be me naked with greasy poutine all over my body and controller. I'm gonna go to EB Games tomorrow and see if they can fix my disc or I can trade in BF3 for a used NHL 12.

I can't get that detailed. Its done, but I can't post it until tomorrow. Marv can if he wants.

Revenant

Rev:
B189Il.jpg

A. that TV HAS A HUGE BEZEL OH MY
B. my penis looks like something out of "The Hills Have Eyes"
C. for some reason my body looks like a bigger version of my penis
D. What the fuck am i looking at?
E. I love this and it made me laugh so hard

A. that TV HAS A HUGE BEZEL OH MY
B. my penis looks like something out of "The Hills Have Eyes"
C. for some reason my body looks like a bigger version of my penis
D. What the fuck am i looking at?
E. I love this and it made me laugh so hard

Cannot unsee B now.

Fuck. :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It took me a bit to realize that was suppose to be your dick, at first I thought it was a chicken leg or something then I finally deciphered Millys shitty writing and figured out it said masterbating.

moop1167

You seemed fine at faceoffs to me. Last night was just your typical night in NHL - a few good games and a few bad ones. At least the ones we lost the majority of the goals scored were glitchy-like.

Top Bottom