• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Dizzy-4U

ikDivZNNE3PHV.gif
4Nfql.jpg

jediyoshi

esTZp.jpg

CqK3I.jpg

Looked through a couple hundred pax photos by now and still haven't run into any shots of this rad fruit fucker outfit
Big lack of shots of the ulala cosplayer too

MG4ow.jpg

speedline

Banned
I see a few of you guys went to Dragon*Con, I've seen her a couple years in a row now (edit, might be a different girl?):
558245_10151224398559042_472074778_n.jpg

from 2011 Dragon*Con:

304302_10150363565789042_589449_n.jpg

304924_10150363565849042_5253602_n.jpg

Kinyou

I could imagine that some game developers design their characters with the sole intention of seeing someone cosplay it.

How does a woman wear that in public without either being paid, or extremely embarrassed?

Remember when you were a kid and there was always this one kid who wanted either all the attention at all times, or wanted to be the one pursued in every game at recess? Some people just don't outgrow that.

Also, at the risk of sounding sexist, I've come to the conclusion that all women want to be admired or photographed. Some prefer not to have their pictures taken at certain times, and some prefer not to be observed by individuals they aren't comfortable around, but many just happen to be less picky, more playful, or more starved for attention. And of course some are just flat out brave fans.

If I was a woman, you'd never catch me in my underwear in front of the kinds of guys who go to cons in a million years, mainly because I've been one of those guys, and yes, we really are the lonely, dirty pigs you think we are, and yes, even the most seemingly well-adjusted of us do do what you think we do with your photos.

Some are doing it right now with this thread open~

Top Bottom