• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Lucis

LOL, I was about to say, what happened to this thread, if you guys want to really see those stuff, there are plenty places online where you can admire barely dressed women anonymously. (even cosplaying ones!)

But there was some pretty good cosplay still in the past few pages.

G-Fex

I think those were jokes.

Because it exposes your true nature MUWAHAHAHA

Q you're a doofus.

But yes I guess in a way it does.

I don't really collect or look up 'Stupid cosplay' or 'supposedly funny cosplay' or garbage cosplay of guys in boxes with gundam written on it or hairy guys dressed up as schoolgirls. I kinda really hate internet humor. I don't collect that much non-female cosplay, so oh well. I'm out.

Quick

Banned
how about some subliminal underwear ?
vNQUv.png

Pretty sure those are tights that coincidentally match his skin colour.

Or did everyone get to that conclusion already?

How much time have you spent pouring over the pictures

Not that much.

I JUST PAID REALLY CLOSE ATTENTION

I've gotten several complaints about this thread in the past 24 hours, and now I can see why. This is thread about cosplay, presumably. Let's get back on track, please.

Well, for my part, I'm sorry if any of my well meaning but clearly ill-conceived nonsense offended anyone.

Q you're a doofus.

But yes I guess in a way it does.

I don't really collect or look up 'Stupid cosplay' or 'supposedly funny cosplay' or garbage cosplay of guys in boxes with gundam written on it or hairy guys dressed up as schoolgirls. I kinda really hate internet humor. I don't collect that much non-female cosplay, so oh well. I'm out.

Dude, you have 10 gigs of cosplay, don't leave now.

Victrix

*beard*
That Bandit and Moxxi are fucking ace :)D)

I go back and forth on cosplay in general, but man, this thread pulls up some great ones.

Kinyou

Here are a few I grabbed from Star Wars Celebration VI a few weekends ago in Orlando.
is that a Goerge Lucas cosplayer sitting in the front or is it the real one?

Oh man, how do I find a Chewbacca costume like that? My mate has a pretty good Han Solo outfit and seeing as I literally tower over him, I'd love to get a decent Chewie costume for Halloween.
You can make one yourself

carboard_wookie_csotuyjl3x.jpg

This thread makes me wish the 'nerd culture' was as accepted (and included this many girls!) when I was in high school and college.

I wonder how they find these fun groups, though. I went to NYCC a few years ago, and it was a borderline miserable time only because of how tightly packed in people are. I don't know how people walk around comfortably in these costumes, unless the venues on the west coast simply have more space. The people I did see in costume were hanging around the food court area and were just sitting around bored stiff.

SickBoy

Such an Al Bundy way to sit.

Yikes, I went to the domain for that image and found this.

Vdjsr.jpg

Scarred for life.

I saw this post yesterday and it totally didn't click as to who they were. Saw it again today and it still didn't until I looked at the clothes. Wacky.

BTW, that's an effin' good username.

Top Bottom