• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Egnirys

No conventions for me this weekend, then two smaller ones after that (Long Beach Comic Expo and Big Wow Comicfest). FanimeCon and Denver Comic Con will most likely be after that, though I have a bad feeling the day job may interfere with them in some manner.

I hope you can come to Fanime, I'd like to meet you beyond saying "Sure, let me step out of the way". lol
p.s. I was the Alicia at last year's Fanime handing out bread.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I can't wait for fanime this year :D I couldn't go last year because my back started to go out. But I got my wheel chair this year so I'm happy :D After going for 4 years in a row missing a year felt super depressing.

DTJAAAAM

I love coming in here for your photos after every convention David :)

It's always nice to see you around! Thanks for capturing my shining moment on film :p

No prob. See you next time! :)

I had a pretty good speed racer at C2E2 this year and hung out by the car for quite a awhile. I didnt get any good pictures of myself.

I think I remember seeing you during one of the few times I roamed by the Mach 5, but it looked like you were going out of the enclosure so I didn't try and stop you for a photo. Another time!

Please tell me that's a David the Gnome cosplay and not some other gnome I don't know.

Unfortunately didn't try to clarify whether or not that truly was the case, but I made the same assumption. I have seen one authentic pair, which was during Katsucon:

8491635777_ca7dd00310_c.jpg

THE SOLUTION Deadpool is EPIC. Is that an actual weapon he used in the comics?

Not huge on my Deadpool lore, but Google seems to say no. The cosplayer had to move it around on a hand truck with a bit of assistance, and needed a few breaks during the posing since it was so heavy.

I hope you can come to Fanime, I'd like to meet you beyond saying "Sure, let me step out of the way". lol
p.s. I was the Alicia at last year's Fanime handing out bread.

I do remember that costume, so hope to see you there! Pretty sure I'll be there for at least Saturday and Sunday, but I'll rage if I miss Friday like at C2E2. Seeing photos of some of the stuff I ended up missing makes me upset, haha.

Egnirys

I do remember that costume, so hope to see you there! Pretty sure I'll be there for at least Saturday and Sunday, but I'll rage if I miss Friday like at C2E2. Seeing photos of some of the stuff I ended up missing makes me upset, haha.

I'll be spending most of the con in Elizabeth from Persona 3. If you know the series, we're having a Midnight Kings Game at the Fairmont on Saturday hopefully. :) BSaphire is still working out the details of our room for games and photography.

a friend of mine is starting to really get into this..
She went to Chicago Comic Con dressed as this..

Lv7V2f9.jpg

She is posting more on her new facebook page.

wwm0nkey

My sister started working on my girlfriends Chie cosplay for ACEN yesterday and made the coat in about a day because she is a ridiculously fast worker. I am pretty impressed with how it turned out!

My gf was pretty happy about it as well lol

By Friday my Yu cosplay should be completed.

My sister started working on my girlfriends Chie cosplay for ACEN yesterday and made the coat in about a day because she is a ridiculously fast worker. I am pretty impressed with how it turned out!

My gf was pretty happy about it as well lol

By Friday my Yu cosplay should be completed.

Very nice. Does she have some yellow glasses?

Edit: and pins to go on that jacket!

Cyrano

320987_590740997619439_31868356_n.jpg

God how long did this take to make? Amazing.

8613169240_842dbb60f1_c.jpg

My childhood... I'll miss you. T_T Awesome, would love to see more Lunar or other kinds of more esoteric game cosplays.

8672643560_39b4a9a1c6_c.jpg

Roll is the adorablest.

BrunoM

These are all so good plus it's kinda weird I have a thing for cosplay girls lol I find them so hot l haha
Neil from bleach oooooh my lol

BrunoM

What have you done! My boner! MY BONER!

They look natural. Kind of reminds me of Penny Porsche (NFSW).

EDIT: THAT'S PHOTOSHOPPED. FUCK.

Il be honest I don't know if they are photoshopped but it does t look like looking at her right arm lol
her seetrue bra straps are cutting into her shoulders showing they are holding a lot lol I mean hell of a LOT lol so shopped ya but probably not toooooo much lol

But the. Again maybe it is lol either way good job no ? Lol

Top Bottom