• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

PacoDG

I don't believe I have seen this one in the thread before:

zn07kp.jpg

9tmtj9.jpg

mu43d.jpg

33213ba.jpg

(source)

lunlunqq

TGS09 has finished and no cosplay pictures were posted??? How could it be!!! Here are some new stuff I stole from a Chinese forum. You TGS going gafers better post some more.
206ctus.jpg

1sb8kj.jpg

f2v7tv.jpg

5b9st1.jpg

9gg5xv.jpg

2j1sn60.jpg

Bonus... gosh, just look at her... so beautiful.
4ux5ci.jpg

4s0k69.jpg

1zq947c.jpg

2cp9jte.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Since I'm here, I might as well show off my first ever (and probably last) cosplay attempt. I just wanted to try it once, so I went ahead with it.

It's WAY harder and more time consuming than you might expect - and my cosplay suit wasn't even that complex.

IMG_5221.jpg

I made the visor myself, and my wife made the vest. Everything else was bought for the occasion: shirt and trousers from Zara, shoes from Seaside, tie from Tie Rack, wig from some eBay seller. Totally worth it, though. ;)

Myke Greywolf said:
Since I'm here, I might as well show off my first ever (and probably last) cosplay attempt. I just wanted to try it once, so I went ahead with it.

It's WAY harder and more time consuming than you might expect - and my cosplay suit wasn't even that complex.

IMG_5221.jpg

I made the visor myself, and my wife made the vest. Everything else was bought for the occasion: shirt and trousers from Zara, shoes from Seaside, tie from Tie Rack, wig from some eBay seller. Totally worth it, though. ;)

That's a pretty awesome job, man. Seriously. Thumbs up to you on doing actual good cosplay.

^^^^^^
Im pretty sure its been posted in here already, but damn, a second coming is sometimes necessary. Never...gets...old. That woman is made of good 2D art.

Top Bottom