• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Mega Mike

Banned
abstract alien said:
^^^^^^
Im pretty sure its been posted in here already, but damn, a second coming is sometimes necessary. Never...gets...old. That woman is made of good 2D art.
lol, sorry, didnt know if it was posted, and surely wasnt gonna go through the whole thread.

I hope thats what you meant by second "coming."

HankToms

I took a few pics back in August when I was in Thailand. There was some cosplay event going on in the outside area of Siam Paragon.

Dunno what this is from, but they were kinda creepy just sitting there.

144486g.jpg

This one was the coolest costume I saw there.

sdjy8o.jpg

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Last 2 pages has some great ones.

I personally love not above the really good chick cosplays but its awesome none the less.

wagghw.jpg

selig

Banned
i have no idea which me-character she´s supposed to be, but god does she look hot. actually, if she put on a mask and some breaks her legs, she could go as Tali.

Oh, she also looks like Natalie Portman in Leon.

rainking187 said:
Is there some sort of convention where you live?
Nope :lol
rainking187 said:
Cause otherwise someone just showing up at Best Buy dressed as Ezio is kind of weird.
I guess she just wanted to show off her handiwork. She probably spent weeks on it and wanted to get some more mileage out of it. If you wear that to a Best Buy then at least a couple of people will recognize it, I guess. That or she was there to kill somebody.

Top Bottom