• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Insaniac

how many of you guys in this thread cosplay? I'm just curious because I think it'd be fun to try it out once with my buddies when we go to comicon or whatever, but I have no idea where to start

Jigsaw

Banned
Dashy.jpg

The only time posting pony-related material is acceptable.

was a handstand ever that sexy?

Lucis

how many of you guys in this thread cosplay? I'm just curious because I think it'd be fun to try it out once with my buddies when we go to comicon or whatever, but I have no idea where to start

I do, that's only coz it's my fiancee really likes it and she makes all the outfit/props. It's actually not hard to get into if you just buy premade stuff

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So the debate about that Bunny chick took me to her face book page and what do I see?

" I really wish cosplay wasn't so expensive ! So craving to cosplay Black cat."

Translation: Someone buy it!

She's working two jobs right now, and going to school. I don't think she wants anyone to buy her shit. Keep talking shit though kthx :3

Zing

Banned
A surprising amount of women are oblivious as to how easily dudes (and some ladies) are attracted to a big rack well presented. It's a bizarre fact. She probably just reckons she's dressing up 'n' shit.
How can she possibly be oblivious? I scrolled down and in one album, the first two out of three photos were her bending over and literally pressing her breasts in the camera's direction.

There is "cosplay", then there is "showing off my tits". I enjoy both, but to pretend you are only doing the former when you are clearly doing the latter is disingenuous.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
How can she possibly be oblivious? I scrolled down and in one album, the first two out of three photos were her bending over and literally pressing her breasts in the camera's direction.

There is "cosplay", then there is "showing off my tits". I enjoy both, but to pretend you are only doing the former when you are clearly doing the latter is disingenuous.

She's doing what the camera man and her bf tell her for the shots fyi

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
6045085147_a72fbbc049_z_d.jpg

That Elizabeth-cosplayer girl is painfully cute...

Looks like a friend's girlfriend too...
I never get tired of 'Liz...

Platy

And now for something completly diferent ..... awesome cosplays that are awesome only because they are awesome cosplays !

Interesting how they didn't made the faces of Pluto Goofy and Donald ...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
A cosplayer with low self confidence? How does that make any sense ._.?

Platy

Masks ... not exactly in a literal sense.

I have lots of friend who are actors that said that they would never do stuff that their role made then do simply because it is not them

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It's fun. I had some fun as Krauser. Eat it, Leon!
T6UqY.jpg

Good times as Cid:
G3SWzl.jpg

And my favorite of all time, Yamazaki from KOF:
MVdTp.jpg

kunonabi

I do every now and then but only A-kon. I've done Harry Mason, Clark Kent from Smallville, and Kazushi Sakuraba. My first cosplay was Kunou from Ranma 1/2 but for some reason I didn't cut my hair or take off my glasses so it looked pretty awful.

As a matter of fact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeBEqIzzarI

Thankfully I look nothing like that these days.

Top Bottom