• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Ledsen

But they are grotesquely fake boobs. It's like drooling over the plastic display pastries at the coffee shop.

Some people don't care about real or fake, they just like them as big as possible as long as they're attached to a real person.
I'm not among them, but it's fine. To each his own. It's not any more weird than hentai or other fetisches.

Platy

So ... there is this guy ... and he does some awesome work on girls ..

3Nm7g.png

...wich is all body paint !
His gallery is NSFW of course, but it has some amazing stuff to see and a good amount of cosplays.

i-Lo

That woman is disgusting. Guys that find that grotesquely fake shit attractive are sick in the head.

Yes because your personal bias and judgement are the benchmarks against which right or wrong is measured.

/sarcasm

Bianca looks very close to the actual old model of Lara Croft. Personally, I feel like she needs a bigger and shinier belt buckle.

Neiteio

That Lara Croft model is the most impressive I've seen. Mainly because it emulates the look of old-school Lara so well, right down to the glossy "sheen" of her PSX-era model. Most of the time, Lara models just look like tall brunettes in brown shorts and tank tops, but this one actually looks like the videogame character in her most classic, nostalgic form. That's gotta count for something, right?

Neiteio

Man Dreams-Vision, why are you so shallow, attacking this model for her looks. You don't know her personality. She might be a pretty cool person! A real sweetheart, maybe.

G-Fex

I think the funniest part being is that I have more resources to cosplay pictures and I could post them, videos as well Great stuff.

But I won't, and I want you to think about that and look down and feel bad.

Olorin

The largest anime convention in the Netherlands is taking place this weekend. I'll be going there in about 3 hours with 2 large bags filled with 3 and a half cosplays. I never really take pictures though, but I'm sure I'll be able to post something nice next week.

Platy

G-Fex just played his trap card~~~~!!

WHO WILL TAKE THE BAIT?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON YUUUUUGIIIIIIIOOHHHHHH!!

Ok ... I will

holy shit this thread is crap.

smh

It is only crap when people discuss more the assets of the PERSON instead the quality of the COSPLAY... and the last few pages with the depressed sakura, the boobs ayame and the plastic lara were the worst example of the PERSON part =/

1stStrike

Banned
Every time I look at this thread it makes me want to cosplay.

And then I go to facebook and see my friend from HS posting his cosplay pics and how horrible he looks.

Some people got it. Most don't.

ALMOND JOY'S GOT NUTS

MOUNDS DON'T

I was gonna cosplay Terry Bogard once, then after cutting the arms off of a brand new $100 denim jacket and realizing I looked like a fucking tool, I never again gave it the remotest consideration.

1stStrike

Banned
ALMOND JOY'S GOT NUTS

MOUNDS DON'T

I was gonna cosplay Terry Bogard once, then after cutting the arms off of a brand new $100 denim jacket and realizing I looked like a fucking tool, I never again gave it the remotest consideration.

Did I inadvertently quote a candy commercial or something?

Top Bottom