• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official NHL 09 GUILD (PS3 Sign Up Thread)

Can I get an invite? I put my name is long ago before the game was out but then I lost track. I'd love to get in some games!

My PSN ID is MScoutsDCI

kassatsu

Banned
MScoutsDCI said:
Can I get an invite? I put my name is long ago before the game was out but then I lost track. I'd love to get in some games!

My PSN ID is MScoutsDCI
Sent.

I am on now too if anyone is down.

Thanks for the invite!

I'm hoping to be on at around 10pm PST tonight if anyone wants to play. It'll be my first club game and I've been looking forward to it! I'll update later to confirm, in the mean time, let me know if you'll be around.

I don't have a headset, so sorry about that....

Nightz

I'll be around tonight, probably 8-10 pm pacific time. Just send me a message if I'm on PSN if you want to play.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Who can play games around 9EST during the week? We really need to establish an exact time to meet in the locker room.

Nightz

DenogginizerOS said:
Who can play games around 9EST during the week? We really need to establish an exact time to meet in the locker room.
I agree. I think I would be playing more EASHL if we had a set schedule for playing our games instead of popping into the locker room once in a while and hoping to find someone there. I can play at 9 EST Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and I'm usually playing games until 1 EST, so anytime between 9 pm and 1 am is good for me.

Damn, that was definitely a new experience. I haven't played any of BAP mode at all yet, and I didn't realize that playing a club game was so restrictive with regard to the camera and all that. I think I should play some BAP and get used to that camera before I play another club game....

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:

yeah, I stop by a few times a week but I literally have only gotten a game once, and it was like 2 am the weekend it came out.

Soroc

Is the team full yet?? I'd like an invite if still possible.

PSN Name: Soroc

Also I'm on the East Coast

shpankey

not an idiot
eznark said:
yeah, I stop by a few times a week but I literally have only gotten a game once, and it was like 2 am the weekend it came out.
tell me about it. i go on every night, checking, maybe 3 times and I haven't been able to get in a single game all week. kass and nightz are the only ones ever even on. :(

i will be on again tonight, 6 - 6:30 central and will be checking back periodically through the night.

Soroc

So I got the invitation Yay! Now I'm curious how does this work? I've gone to the dressing room a couple times but no one is ever on. Is there any scheduled games?

Nightz

Couldn't make it last night because I went out, but I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to play. I'll probably be playing NBA 2K9 or Madden on my 360, but if you guys want to play some EASHL, just post here and I'll hop on.

lupin23rd

Finished up Yakuza 2, so I've got some time to play... but I need to be re-invited (unless I can re-accept the old one) :lol

DenogginizerOS

I vote we start a tourney and play some versus games. The EASHL stuff seems to be fading in appeal. Versus play is still a ton of fun. Why not use the folks in here as a good base for a round robin tourney or something? Maybe a short season?

DenogginizerOS said:
I vote we start a tourney and play some versus games. The EASHL stuff seems to be fading in appeal. Versus play is still a ton of fun. Why not use the folks in here as a good base for a round robin tourney or something? Maybe a short season?
good idea. We can just make a league though, right ? I know 3 million games came out but I still have a huge desire to play this game, not to mention the season started .. but lets get this tourney rollin

DenogginizerOS

Lion Heart said:
good idea. We can just make a league though, right ? I know 3 million games came out but I still have a huge desire to play this game, not to mention the season started .. but lets get this tourney rollin
I simply prefer the traditional versus view/gameplay over the Be A Pro. Everyone (except me) is building offensive minded players and games just seem to pivot on breakways and weak checks leaving the goalie exposed.

So I played a game tonight against someone, dude ended up being a major cheeser and beat me 7-0 on about 5 lame wrap-around goals. After the game I check my profile out to see who it was and it was the #1 overall guy. Once I saw that I didn't feel bad about making the game take forever from about the 2nd period on :lol

lupin23rd

I'm down for a tourney as well, although I'd like to get back into the EASHL as well.

kassatsu, can you invite me in again? Cheers.

lupin23rd said:
I'm down for a tourney as well, although I'd like to get back into the EASHL as well.

kassatsu, can you invite me in again? Cheers.
I can invite you and I'll be going on in the next 15 minutes so check in a bit.

lupin23rd

Dammit I should have been a goon instead of a sniper...

Can we upgrade the character in EASHL like Be A Pro? I feel so slow...

lupin23rd said:
Dammit I should have been a goon instead of a sniper...

Can we upgrade the character in EASHL like Be A Pro? I feel so slow...
You can change. I was a sniper at first too and then I switched to power forward.

jacket320

So I've got some questions. I just finally started playing online. Can we upgrade our player via online play or can that only be done while playing in BAP offline? I feel kind of slow and really wish I could shoot a little harder. I usually play LD but have yet to have anyone competent manning the blue line with me. :lol

Thanks for your answers and I hope to run into some of you guys soon on the ice!

Top Bottom