• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official NHL 09 GUILD (PS3 Sign Up Thread)

eznark said:
what is the ingame address book?
Go to your performance hub. Then you can click L1 to switch to your address book. Then click R1 and you can choose between a nuch of ones, the 'My Club Members' will those of us on the team.

GQman2121

Banned
My guy is rubbish right now (I have to build those stats up), but I'm decent at the game on the ice.

kassatsu, my PSN is GQman2121

Cheers

gcubed

wow, so um, yeah, defense... ouch

this game is awesome though, i'll be on later tonight too, just got finished playing about 4 or 5 games

shpankey

not an idiot
goog games tonight fellas. 1-1, our loss was a 1 to nill game that was very tight, tough D and had a lot of good shots that just didn't go through. i think we are getting better. our win was a 7-1 game i think, something like that. :D

p.s. check your "Edit Pro" in the game, it let me upgrade my online guy's stats due to playing the game for awhile.

kassatsu

Banned
shpankey said:
goog games tonight fellas. 1-1, our loss was a 1 to nill game that was very tight, tough D and had a lot of good shots that just didn't go through. i think we are getting better. our win was a 7-1 game i think, something like that. :D

p.s. check your "Edit Pro" in the game, it let me upgrade my online guy's stats due to playing the game for awhile.
I already have used the +4.
You get that after playing 20 games and have better than a b- rating.

shpankey

not an idiot
kassatsu said:
I already have used the +4.
You get that after playing 20 games and have better than a b- rating.
i don't know what mine was called, but they gave me + 3 for each category as a skater and also for goalie. so it was quite a few points to put into my player. i think there were like 3 or 4 catergories for both skater and goalie. i used +3 faceoff, +3 acceleration, +3 shot power, and I forget all the others I did. i put a bunch into the goalie ones too but since I'll prolly never play it, i just threw them around.

shpankey

not an idiot
p.s. if you edit your player himself, play around with the skates and some of the options, it affects your players abilities. i was able to put a combo together that ended up giving me insane speed.

i leaned everything towards speed, cause it kills. i can get out on a break and get back on D really fast. one thing I noticed was, my player is so fast I can out-skate a defenseman back to the puck even when he has a head start. now if I could just figure out how to do something with the puck when i get it. :D

TheExodu5

Banned
Is there any room left in the team? I've been away for a few days, and now the EA servers are finally working again.

PSN is TheExodu5

shpankey

not an idiot
TheExodu5 said:
Is there any room left in the team? I've been away for a few days, and now the EA servers are finally working again.

PSN is TheExodu5
definitely.

right now, it's tough to even get a game going. we need lots more people. haven't been able to get a game all day.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Sorry guys, I've been playing Be A Pro pretty much non-stop and completely blanked on the team. My apologies.

bishoptl said:
Sorry guys, I've been playing Be A Pro pretty much non-stop and completely blanked on the team. My apologies.

is your friend's list full? I sent u invite a long time ago -_-

-_- add me or I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
bishoptl said:
I am trying to build up my Defenseman into a beast. Taking FOREVER!

shpankey

not an idiot
I'll be on tonight again. 5:45pm central time till late. Though I will probably squeeze in one dynasty game and one BAP game first. :D damn, this game has so many ways to play. :lol

Mrbob

Be a Pro mode is amazing. Second favorite sports mode to play behind MLB The Show.

I rented this from gamerang...but I think I will pick it up. Online is fun too.

How hardcore are the committments for this NEOGAF guild? I have a center in be a pro I am using and would like to help out, but time is usually an issue for me when I can play.

Top Bottom