• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh Hamburglar said:
Dunno why but adelgary reminded me of

mr2a.jpg

laugh.gif

human5892

Queen of Denmark
eggplant said:
People on HotorNot are literally overrated. I don't know how some of those guys could possibly be 9's or even 7's. It should be a bell curve with the 5 being the mean or whatever.
IAWTP - an old girlfriend of mine submitted a pic of me to there (which I was pretty irritated about), and it ended up getting a 9.8 or something close to that, which I thought it didn't deserve AT ALL. It was later taken down because I had my shirt off and they re-did their policy for showing skin, so I was thankful.

human5892 said:
IAWTP - an old girlfriend of mine submitted a pic of me to there (which I was pretty irritated about), and it ended up getting a 9.8 or something close to that, which I thought it didn't deserve AT ALL. It was later taken down because I had my shirt off and they re-did their policy for showing skin, so I was thankful.

PIX PLZ! KTHX

human5892

Queen of Denmark
adelgary said:
PIX PLZ! KTHX
:lol

I'm at work now, but when I get home I'll see if I can dig up the 9.8 pic. I did find that the record of it is still on the site, though (minus my taken down pic, of course):

hotnot.jpg

Ristamar

human5892 said:
It was later taken down because I had my shirt off and they re-did their policy for showing skin, so I was thankful.

That's odd. I know of a guy that has had a pic up (sans shirt) for quite some time and it still hasn't been taken down. They must've changed the policy again, or they simply never noticed.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Ristamar said:
That's odd. I know of a guy that has had a pic up (sans shirt) for quite some time and it still hasn't been taken down. They must've changed the policy again, or they simply never noticed.
It's possible they changed it again -- I believe my picture was originally posted (and subsequently taken down) at least three years ago.

FoneBone

First time posting my pic (and my first time actually using the digital camera I got last week), hope this works -- and that I don't look too ugly:

IM000017a.txt

Socreges

Banned
MrSingh said:
This shot was actually taken in Blackcomb (just below the 7th heaven), during the 3rd week of March after several days of rain and no snow. It started dumping like crazy right after I left at the end of my 5 day trip. :( :( :(

Mountains in Japan are great, there are a ton of resorts all over Honshu/Hokkaido. Tons of great runs in Nagano (Hakuba/Nozawa Onsen) and Niigata (Tashiro-Kagura-Mitsumata). Niseko in Hokkaido is a pretty big mountain with many great powder runs.

http://www.snowjapan.com is a great English resource to winter sports in Japan.
Nice, nice. I'll check that out.
Nothing compares to Whistler-Blackbomb though. :)
It's a crime that I love an hour's drive away from Whistler [in Vancouver] and I've never snowboarded there. I go frequently to the local mountains, but if I ever drive to Whistler, it's just during the summer. Maybe next year.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Bah, I couldn't find that picture. Probably my ex-girlfriend still has it, which means I'll likely never see it again.

Ah well. Here's a different random picture of me.
human5892.jpg

Ronabo said:
This is myself recently taken at the Newport Aquarium. It's in northen Kentucky right across from Cincinnati.

Myself.JPG

Arrr! I'm a pirate!

Dude i live over in cincinnati...where do you live? not actual location of house...but general area

pollo

Banned
because i dont think it worked last time.
me with my gangster gear.. all redy to bust guns

me.jpg

OMG HE IS LUIKE 14!

im 20 =D

Caddle

No am not posting in the nude. You can see my dogtag chain around my neck. I had just took my military uniform top off. Oh and who the hell is Big Boi.

shinjijai

I never been asked if I was a guy or girl before, I guess it's more obvious in real life, or to 99.999% of the population.

Though I'm chinese, does not make me directly related to William Hung.

Ryck

Shinji said:
I never been asked if I was a guy or girl before, I guess it's more obvious in real life, or to 99.999% of the population.

Though I'm chinese, does not make me directly related to William Hung.
Sadly ......in the midwest it does.......

Mike

They don't really look alike. They just both happen to be Asian American. Or Asian, depending on where Shinji is.

kablooey

I don't think the joke had much to do with them both being Chinese...people can look different even if they're of the same race, but I do think there's a pretty close resemblance there between Shinji and Willy, at least in that shot. Carry on now. :)

shuri

Banned
picture266.jpg

And for the record, i aint becoming bald, it's that god forsaken 20$ webcam that has this permanent skateboard video style eye view

I'm a hairy monster :(

Diablos

shuri said:
picture266.jpg

And for the record, i aint becoming bald, it's that god forsaken 20$ webcam that has this permanent skateboard video style eye view

I'm a hairy monster :(

hooters.jpg

Yeah right. Eat some hot wings, that'll put more hair on your chest, son! :D

In case anyone is wondering why the hell I just posted that... "fanboy chicken wings" is an ongoing joke between shuri and myself.

CrisKre

Don't bet, I tell you: You're FOKING right I am. (and proud at that)

btw thx adelgary, but my bf may have a problem with that... bah, f*#ck him too;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom