• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serafitia said:
Failed attempt at humor. :/

Wow. No heads turning avatar of yourself anymore, Sera? What's the matter? Lights suddenly start working in your rented room thus denying you the excuse of "it's shitty lighting.. i swear i'm not that boney and pale in real life!!"?

BuddyC

kiss of a loved one said:
Has anyone ever told you that you look like Brad Pitt? That is, if Brad Pitt fell into a fire and ate his way through the depression caused by being so horribly disfigured. And then he had chemotherapy.

I sincerely hope you get banned for that.

Furthermore, who are you to come into this thread and criticize without posting a picture yourself?

Twat.

BuddyChrist83 said:
I sincerely hope you get banned for that.

Furthermore, who are you to come into this thread and criticize without posting a picture yourself?

Twat.

IAWTP. Also BC is HOTT*

*not gay

meatthegrill.jpg

Uhh. There I am. Now what?

Dilbert

Socreges said:
jinx, when did you decide it was time to just shave it all? Mine's receding pretty deep and I'm deliberating between long hair or none at all.
The first time I shaved my head was in college...just because I felt like it. I kept it that way through most of college, then grew it back before graduation because I was going to start looking for a job. My hairline had been worsening for a couple of years, and I had been kicking around the idea of shaving it again for a while when I went on deployment for a couple of months in 2002. Being around so many military folks pretty much sealed the deal. :)

Given that I got the shitty hair genes from Mom, there isn't much I can do with my hair, so shaved works for me. It used to bother me, but I honestly could give a shit at this point in my life. If I get rid of the goatee, though, I look like Charlie Brown, so I'm pretty much doomed to have facial hair forever.

I apologize for my conduct. You see, I recently broke up with Beth (the buxom blonde babe in the picture a few posts ago). My behavior in this thread has been inexcusable. Please forgive me.

kiss of a loved one said:
I apologize for my conduct. You see, I recently broke up with Beth (the buxom blonde babe in the picture a few posts ago). My behavior in this thread has been inexcusable. Please forgive me.

Why the break up, man? Ever thought of starting a thread here at GA about the problem? I hear the advice is godly and rich in useful information. Try it out, dude.

Best of luck.

Dujour

Banned
The apology came too soon, so to ensure it's authenticity, display your sorrows by hitting yourself and make fun of your red skin.

Triumph

Banned
StrikerObi said:
Sorry dude, I had to.

partyhard.gif
ROFLMAO!

Awesome, dude. Just saved and emailed it to some buddies, hopefully they'll get it and end up puking when they witness my hard partying ways.

Socreges

Banned
Was he also HalfPastNoon? They seem to enjoy reinforcing one another.

Same picture I posted before:

DSC00024.JPG

Hair's longer now. Seeping out the sides. And I lost the hat. RIP

Erimgard said:
Damn! I hate being gay, seriously. There are already a lot of good-looking guy pics in this thread. Too much clothing, though. :( Way to be handsome, fuckers.

Oh, wow another gay person on here! I totally see what you mean and was going to compliment people here more deeply, but then I remembed where I was and didn't want to push the wrong buttons. It sure does suck.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, why not, some non-serial killer shots for once :p

Taken this morning with an EyeToy:

acd1.jpg

acd2.jpg

Freeburn.

RiZ III

sonicdc19-pic.JPG

This is from my old apartment. Taken about 5 months ago. Unfortunatly Yuna was out of the room makin me some chicken when this was taken.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
julls.jpg

i have the cameron diaz-hair-gel hair cos i was wearing a beanie an took it off for this photo :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom