• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArcadeStickFunk.JPG

Good hair day

jiggle

No mirrored photo this time? I'll start.

picture3.jpg

edit: nm, looks like julls beat me to it. Didn't recognize it without the flash:)

White Man

I'll be staying pictureless for my 5th year as well. Mostly because I don't have a camera, a scanner, or a decent computer.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Socreges said:
Was he also HalfPastNoon? They seem to enjoy reinforcing one another.

Same picture I posted before:

DSC00024.JPG

Hair's longer now. Seeping out the sides. And I lost the hat. RIP

Maybe its just the clothes, but you look a lot like Andy Roddick.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Ninja Scooter said:
Why did you guys ban Kiss of a Loved One?!?! He had the potential to be the new VHS Vinny!!

If you're going to answer your own questions, why must you ask them?

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Ninja Scooter said:
Why did you guys ban Kiss of a Loved One?!?! He had the potential to be the new VHS Vinny!!

You just answered your own question :p

edit: Bah, I need to improve my reaction times again :p

Freeburn.

Hamfam

BuddyChrist83 said:
and thus it begins anew.

chrisandreid.jpg

Are you, perhaps by any chance, a "furry"? :p

Anyway, since the rule is, you mock someone elses pic, you've got to post your own, here's mine:

eek2.gif

BuddyC

-jinx- said:
Nah...BuddyC is just auditioning for The Flaming Lips. And hey, it works for him!

You know, you're half-right.

The party was a Zaireeka party, where you gather and partake in listening to the 4-Disc Flaming Lips album with all 4 discs playing at the same time.

IJoel said:
I'm too self conscious to post pictures of myself here.

Someday... :p

Just do it. :p I did and the worst I got was Mike_Works posting a link to my picture in the chat and saying "wtf". Apparently I'm not pleasing to the eye enough for him.

3phemeral

aku:jiki said:
How's that jamaican agriculture in the back working out for you?

I'm a plant freak, but not that kind of freak. o_O I have a small aquarium behind those bamboo plants, mixed in with my carnivorous plant terrarium I'm working on and a few california native plant collections (like cottonwood). I've never smoked a day in my life ^_^

Socreges said:

*_* BAH. I SWEAR I'm not posing *cough*, Mr. AnF. ALthough, you do look a little like andy roddick :p

roddick_zoom.jpg

3phemeral

AnF --> Abercrombie, mainly because you could probably pass for the AnF model-type. It's not a diss, unless you consider being commercially attractive a negative attribute. o_O hehe

My lips are naturally like that, though. If I pursed my lips they'd be much fatter and a lil' strange. Perhaps If I had the courage to post a pic like that, I would, just to prove a point... but I don't feel like making myself look like an idiot today ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom