• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Bash Sisters Tournament! 3DS ver. | No Males, Femme Fatales Only

georly

Just played Storm Kyleis,
georly: Zelda all 3, Storm Jiggly all 3
1st: Final Destination: georly
2nd: Prism Tower: Storm
3rd: Yoshi's Island: Storm

Storm won 2-1

We played FD, Magicant (omega), then Final Destination again, wasn't it? I can't remember it right lol was super nervous plus we had to cancel like 2 matches for different reasons.

Oh and it was Peach (me) vs. Zero Suit Samus (ben)
Yeah I think that's all right.

MGrant

Hahaha, good games, Zubz. Close ones, too. Dat stage bounce finish.

EDIT: Due to stage selection confusion on our part, we are redoing the last game. Results momentarily.

Zubz

Banned

EDIT: Due to stage selection confusion on our part, we are redoing the last game. Results momentarily.

Yeah, sorry about that. Instead, it's MGrant (Wendy) beats Zubz (Wii Fit Trainer) 2-1.

And again, I'm really sorry for that Stage Select mistake!

Stages:

Final Destination: MGrant
Yoshi's Island: Zubz

Thank you for that, glad you guys worked that out. :)

Yeah, sorry about that. Instead, it's MGrant (Wendy) beats Zubz (Wii Fit Trainer) 2-1.

And again, I'm really sorry for that Stage Select mistake!

Stages:

Yoshi's Island: Zubz

Updated!

Also, Zubz, I expect you out of Losers! Wii Fit Trainer is what I want to see! ^^

Muzy72

Banned
Muzy72 vs, PikaED:

Round 1: Muzy72 (Lucina) vs PikaED (Jigglypuff) on Battlefield
Round 2: Muzy72 (Lucina) vs PikaED (Jigglypuff) on Prism Tower

Muzy72 knocks PikaED to losers: 2-0

That first match was insanely close @_@

Muzy72 vs, PikaED:

Round 1: Muzy72 (Lucina) vs PikaED (Jigglypuff) on Battlefield
Round 2: Muzy72 (Lucina) vs PikaED (Jigglypuff) on Prism Tower

Muzy72 knocks PikaED to losers: 2-0

That first match was insanely close @_@

Updated!

*looks at character played, then at avatar*

At least Lucina is getting more use! :3

Mr. jackal27 and I just concluded our matches.

Both matches were me (Necromanti) as Zero Suit Samus vs. him (jackal27) as Lucina on Battlefield. I ended up winning both matches.

GG! I had a lot of fun.

SalvaPot

Played against Scottnak.

All battles where Flower Villager (SalvaPot) vs Robin (Scottnak)

1st Round: Battlefield, SalvaPot.
2do Round: Reset Bomb, SalvaPot

SalvaPot won 2-0 against Scottnak.

Fun matches!

Zubz

Banned
Updated!

Also, Zubz, I expect you out of Losers! Wii Fit Trainer is what I want to see! ^^

D'aw! Thanks! I actually had a pretty good juggle going in the match that was accidentally on Arena Ferox (My finger slipped and hit Random during MGrant's stage pick; I felt really bad about that)! The match was invalidated, but it proved to me that there's a lot that can be done with good 'ol Ms. Fit... under the right circumstances, at least.

D'aw! Thanks! I actually had a pretty good juggle going in the match that was accidentally on Arena Ferox (My finger slipped and hit Random during MGrant's stage pick; I felt really bad about that)! The match was invalidated, but it proved to me that there's a lot that can be done with good 'ol Ms. Fit... under the right circumstances, at least.

You're welcome! :3 I wonder what that specific juggle was like? I definitely feel that there is some locked up potential with Wii Fit Trainer.

My favorite thing to do with her:

FThrow -> Side-B (hit the ball early, so that it goes straight instead of an angle)

Most people don't expect it, so they get hit by the ball. XP

Kriken

random25 beat me 2-0

1st round: Lucina beat Zero Suit Samus on Battlefield
2nd round: Lucina beat Zero Suit Samus on Magicant Omega

JoeInky

Joe Inky vs Geminosity:

Round 1: Joe Inky (Jigglypuff) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on Battlefield
Round 2: Joe Inky (Jigglypuff) vs Geminosity (Palutena) on FD

GGs, would stay and play a bit more but I'm a bit busy really atm.

jackal27

Banned
Mr. jackal27 and I just concluded our matches.

Both matches were me (Necromanti) as Zero Suit Samus vs. him (jackal27) as Lucina on Battlefield. I ended up winning both matches.

GG! I had a lot of fun.

Dude flippin wreck'd me! Here's hoping some of you guys in the losers bracket are little closer to my level!

random25 beat me 2-0

1st round: Lucina beat Zero Suit Samus on Battlefield
2nd round: Lucina beat Zero Suit Samus on Magicant Omega

GGs, would stay and play a bit more but I'm a bit busy really atm.

Updated!

No worries, gg :3
I really need to work out some kind of anti-jigglypuff strategy as I seem to be bumping into them more and more these days XD

Yes, you definitely need to. There is so many Jigglypuff players. XD

Kyzon

I just won 2-0 vs Axass

Match 1 Me Reflet Hood vs Track Suit Samus on BF

Match 2 Reflet Hood vs Track Suit Samus on FD

MGrant

Yes, you definitely need to. There is so many Jigglypuff players. XD

Tip against the Jiggler: punish her dash into short hop aerials with a short hop aerial of your own, if you've got the range (sorry Wii Fit Lady) and manage to catch her before her move's hurtbox activates. Once Jiggles becomes discouraged from approaching this way, you're free to take advantage of her lackluster ground game.

But god help you if she gets you in the air.

kuroneko0509 vs Cedric:

Round 1: kuroneko0509 (Lucina) vs Cedric (Rosalina & Luma) on Battlefield
Round 2: kuroneko0509 (Lucina) vs Cedric (Rosalina & Luma) on Prism Tower

Cedric won both against me

Tip against the Jiggler: punish her dash into short hop aerials with a short hop aerial of your own, if you've got the range (sorry Wii Fit Lady) and manage to catch her before her move's hurtbox activates. Once Jiggles becomes discouraged from approaching this way, you're free to take advantage of her lackluster ground game.

But god help you if she gets you in the air.

Yeah, most jiggs spend the match in the air :p
Palutena can actually fight her in the air, but it requires abusing her back-air's shield hitbox and I'm just not confident I can consistantly keep flipping my facing about while manoeuvring (aka RAR) to do that on the 3DS's controls XD

emb

Why wait for first round to complete, rather than letting people play second round matches when they're ready?

Top Bottom