• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Super Bash Sisters Tournament! 3DS ver. | No Males, Femme Fatales Only

MGrant

The 1st. But we need to get everyone to do their matches for the first round.

Is there a possibility of getting someone with a capture card to join and record the later rounds (top 8 maybe?) as a third Jigglypuff player, and killing themselves with shield break, the way a lot of tourneys do to stream? Would love to see the best neogaf players get their time in the limelight, and pick up some tricks to use in my local scene ;). Also, that Jiggly death countdown is so hype.

Zyrox

Jamix012 and I played our matches.
1st match: Zyrox (Robin) vs. Jamix012 (Lucina) on Battlefield: Winner: Zyrox
2nd match: Zyrox (Robin) vs. Jamix012 (Lucina) on Battlefield: Winner: Zyrox

Overall winner: Zyrox

Connection issues aside, good games :)

Had a great time playing conor_fool. That zelda of his is terrifying...

Rosalina (Cosmic) vs Shiek / Zelda (Conor)

Round 1: Yoshi's Island

Rosalina v. Shiek

Winner: Rosalina (Cosmic)

Round 2: Final Destination

Rosalina v. Zelda

Winner: Rosalina (Cosmic)

2-0

Had a blast playing with Cosmic Dreams. Thank you so much Troubled Bat and everyone else contributing to this tourney, it's giving me a great reason to stray from my main chars and practice new ones (unfortunately I kinda suck with most female chars).

To all my fellow losers out there, I am coming for you!

emb

Had a blast playing with Cosmic Dreams. Thank you so much Troubled Bat and everyone else contributing to this tourney, it's giving me a great reason to stray from my main chars and practice new ones (unfortunately I kinda suck with most female chars).

To all my fellow losers out there, I am coming for you!
Depending on how my match works out, I may well be coming for you. >: )

Is there a possibility of getting someone with a capture card to join and record the later rounds (top 8 maybe?) as a third Jigglypuff player, and killing themselves with shield break, the way a lot of tourneys do to stream? Would love to see the best neogaf players get their time in the limelight, and pick up some tricks to use in my local scene ;). Also, that Jiggly death countdown is so hype.

we should totally do this
sorry Makai for potentially messing up your sleep schedule

chip123

What happens if our matches aren't completed on time? Both players just forfeit? Just hypothetical, not planning on missing anything.

Feltrol is unable to play due to issues with his internet.

VGM hasn't popped up, his opponent Dimitri LH (also having internet issues, and has kept quiet) What should we do?

Feltrol is unable to play due to issues with his internet.

VGM hasn't popped up, his opponent Dimitri LH (also having internet issues, and has kept quiet) What should we do?

give them some deadline, if they don't say anything by then just use the sub list:

subs:
1. Jrs3000
2. Falawful
3. georgetheplushie
4. IntelliHeath

P.S. let people do their next matches earlier if they want to, so you get it out of the way

Edit: Makai or Kyzon match details (even if I saw it on stream lol)

give them some deadline, if they don't say anything by then just use the sub list:

subs:
1. Jrs3000
2. Falawful
3. georgetheplushie
4. IntelliHeath

P.S. let people do their next matches earlier if they want to, so you get it out of the way

Well, Feltrol is officially out. He says that he cannot play one bit, so I have to get him off.

I'm not the only one running the tournament, like I just want to be organized for the first round. Especially things stated above can happen before.

subs:
1. Jrs3000
2. Falawful
3. georgetheplushie
4. IntelliHeath

Edit: Makai or Kyzon match details (even if I saw it on stream lol)
OK sounds good

HawthorneKitty (Zero-Suit Samus) vs OricWindstar (Lucina)

Round 1 - Battlefield
Winner: OricWindstar

Round 2 - Tortimer Island (Omega)
Winner: HawthorneKitty

Round 3 - Battlefield

Overall Winner: OricWindstar (2-1)
-----

Great games, Hawthorne! I always get nervous playing against ZSS.

HawthorneKitty (Zero-Suit Samus) vs OricWindstar (Lucina)

Round 1 - Battlefield

Round 2 - Tortimer Island (Omega)
Winner: HawthorneKitty

Round 3 - Battlefield

Overall Winner: OricWindstar (2-1)
-----

Great games, Hawthorne! I always get nervous playing against ZSS.

Updated!

GamerSoul

Sorry Batty I didn't show up in time :/ My internet has been me giving me problems with both Borderlands and Smash lately. I get serious lag in both. I've been playing Borderlands a bit more too so my Lucina is not as nice as it could be >.>. And thanks prod for letting me know about the entry change.

Sorry Batty I didn't show up in time :/ My internet has been me giving me problems with both Borderlands and Smash lately. I get serious lag in both. I've been playing Borderlands a bit more too so my Lucina is not as nice as it could be >.>. And thanks prod for letting me know about the entry change.

aww that sucks :(

P.S. Batty check your PMs

J@hranimo

Banned
J@hranimo (Palutena) vs jrDev (Peach)

Round 1 - Final Destination
Winner: jrDev

Round 2 - Final Destination
Winner: J@hranimo

Round 3 - Final Destination

Winner: jrDev (2-1)

Great games man! Although I feel you should've won the 2nd one it's all good. Peach can be pretty combo heavy in this game o_O

jrDev

J@hranimo (Palutena) vs jrDev (Peach)

Round 2 - Final Destination
Winner: J@hranimo

Winner: jrDev (2-1)

Great games man! Although I feel you should've won the 2nd one it's all good. Peach can be pretty combo heavy in this game o_O
Peach is awesome :)

Could someone help me contact Nabster?
We were supposed to meet up on irc, but I can't get on it right now, so could someone communicate that to him and tell him to communicate through PM?

Nabster92

Could someone help me contact Nabster?
We were supposed to meet up on irc, but I can't get on it right now, so could someone communicate that to him and tell him to communicate through PM?

Sorry bout that hyperactivity. Running late getting home. PM'd you but I'll be on at 10:35 EST

Edit: I'm available anytime now for about the next two hours. I'll have a room up if you want to join if you're still here.

Nabster92

Nabster92 vs Hyperactivity:

Round 1: Nabster92 (Rosalina) vs Hyperactivity (Sheik) on Yoshi's Island
Round 2: Nabster92 (Rosalina) vs Hyperactivity (Sheik) on Yoshi's Island

Nabster92 wins 2-0

Good games Hyperactivity. Sorry about the delay and that lag for the first half of game 1. Seemed better for game 2 at least. Good luck with the rest of the tourney!

DrStiles

DrStiles(Zero-Suit Samus) vs RomanceDawn (Wendy)

Winner: DrStiles

Round 2 - Arena Ferox
Winner: RomanceDawn

Overall Winner: DrStiles(2-1)

Great matches against Romance. That last match could have gone either way.

emb

So I kinda played my match with Feltrol

Game 1: EMB (Sheik) vs Feltrol (Samus) on Battlefield
Game 2: EMB (Sheik) vs Feltrol (Samus) on Final Destination

Both games disconnected on last stock. They were pretty close matches. I was somewhat ahead the first round when it disconnected (~40%). I was about 90% ahead when the second match disconnected. Feltrol told me I won both times. Both could have easily ended up in Feltrol's favor, so I feel bad taking it... but I'm not sure how else to handle it. He/she has been having connection issues pretty consistently, so I'm not sure we would have been able to ever get a full match done.

RomanceDawn

DrStiles(Zero-Suit Samus) vs RomanceDawn (Wendy)

Round 2 - Arena Ferox
Winner: RomanceDawn

Overall Winner: DrStiles(2-1)

Great matches against Romance. That last match could have gone either way.

Curse DrStiles! ;)

When I signed up I was under the impression that Dixie would be available!

Round 1: Final Destination
MisterWisp: Samus
Anth0ny: Shiek

Round 2: Battlefield (Omega Version)
MisterWisp: Robin
Anth0ny: Sheik

Winner: Anth0ny 2-0!
GGs man! :) Best of luck to everyone moving on in the tourney.

Anth0ny

Round 1: Final Destination
MisterWisp: Samus
Anth0ny: Shiek

Round 2: Battlefield (Omega Version)
MisterWisp: Robin
Anth0ny: Sheik

Winner: Anth0ny

Good games!

Perfect connection with zero lag for both of our games, so if you face MisterWisp or myself in tournament and the game lags, it's your fault ;)

So I kinda played my match with Feltrol

Game 1: EMB (Sheik) vs Feltrol (Samus) on Battlefield
Game 2: EMB (Sheik) vs Feltrol (Samus) on Final Destination

Both games disconnected on last stock. They were pretty close matches. I was somewhat ahead the first round when it disconnected (~40%). I was about 90% ahead when the second match disconnected. Feltrol told me I won both times. Both could have easily ended up in Feltrol's favor, so I feel bad taking it... but I'm not sure how else to handle it. He/she has been having connection issues pretty consistently, so I'm not sure we would have been able to ever get a full match done.

....Batty pls, weren't you supposed to have Feltrol replaced already?

Top Bottom