• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoPSO |OT| Unofficial GAF Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Server

Motooni

Looks like my mag was desynced from the server last night. Yesterday I thought I was feeding Ilya Antiparals to raise Dex. Today I log in to find Kaitabha with 7 Def, as if I had been feeding the Kaitabha Antiparals. Oh well, I guess I'll try and make a 'perfect' mag when I'm much higher level.

I did move my Lv35 Kaitabha's to my HUcast to feed, so I could play as him, which made them Ilya's. Next time I won't bother moving them until they're Lv99 for the final FO feed.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Looks like my mag was desynced from the server last night. Yesterday I thought I was feeding Ilya Antiparals to raise Dex. Today I log in to find Kaitabha with 7 Def, as if I had been feeding the Kaitabha Antiparals. Oh well, I guess I'll try and make a 'perfect' mag when I'm much higher level.

I did move my Lv35 Kaitabha's to my HUcast to feed, so I could play as him, which made them Ilya's. Next time I won't bother moving them until they're Lv99 for the final FO feed.
Just summit a ticket and you will get the Mag replaced or fixed.

http://neopso.com/support/

thedan001

Did about 30 runs of EP2 ult temple in the past couple days
no Yasminkov 9000m's yet

Jackano joined me for some runs, we found an anti android rifle. It was on Jackano's wish list too, haha

Gonna keep at it until yas 9kM drops

Jackano

Did about 30 runs of EP2 ult temple in the past couple days
no Yasminkov 9000m's yet

Jackano joined me for some runs, we found an anti android rifle. It was on Jackano's wish list too, haha

Gonna keep at it until yas 9kM drops

:)
Also we spot Hildetorr.
I still run Forest of Sorrow when bored or for a change of pace. Seeking better % Frozen Shooter.
But the only times I saw Torr was with HU after intense Sorrow runs, in a TTF.
And today after like 5-6 more Sorrow runs.
I will never meet him alone :)

AAR is good (35% altered beasts in the end). It has the better ATP from all my rifles now it got +9 grinders.
Will main it in VH only, though. My Justy have better % and Frozen still the most usefull.

Fake edit: And those dubchics are bugged. Seen 500+ now.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like

That's quite possible...or you just have bad luck....

Either way if your incline to believe it's a bug than make a ticket for it. It wouldn't be hard for N.A to verify on a test ship since all that has to be done is increase all drop rates to 1/2 on dubchics and run the same Quest as you and kill a few outside the quest to see if the Monster is bugged or the Quest is bugged.

thedan001

That's quite possible...or you just have bad luck....

Either way if your incline to believe it's a bug than make a ticket for it. It wouldn't be hard for N.A to verify on a test ship since all that has to be done is increase all drop rates to 1/2 on dubchics and run the same Quest as you and kill a few outside the quest to see if the Monster is bugged or the Quest is bugged.

I remember dubchics being bugged in my past experiences with psobb, not sure on this server although

Don't think they're bugged, found a God/Arm on one of my first visits to Mines.

7PGfAYN.jpg

Xion_Stellar

Don't think they're bugged, found a God/Arm on one of my first visits to Mines.

Well that proves the monster isn't bug so now the only question that remain is if Endless Nightmare #3 is bugged or not? as you yourself have experienced not all quests are fully functional.

Well that proves the monster isn't bug....now the only question that remain is if Endless Nightmare #3 is bugged or not? as you yourself have experienced not all quests are fully functional.

Yeah, might just be the quest, or bad luck. If it helps, I found it when I was just messing around and going into the area normally.

Motooni

Just summit a ticket and you will get the Mag replaced or fixed.
Thanks Xion and N.A. for helping fix my mag. I did some research and apparently you don't put a mag in the common bank, log out anywhere outside of a lobby, or sneeze on a Wednesday, and your mag should be safe.

:)
Also we spot Hildetorr.
I still run Forest of Sorrow when bored or for a change of pace. Seeking better % Frozen Shooter.
But the only times I saw Torr was with HU after intense Sorrow runs, in a TTF.
And today after like 5-6 more Sorrow runs.
I will never meet him alone :)

AAR is good (35% altered beasts in the end). It has the better ATP from all my rifles now it got +9 grinders.
Will main it in VH only, though. My Justy have better % and Frozen still the most usefull.

Haha, first Hidelt I saw today was a Hildetor, when I was doing Sorrow quest.

Also, heads up if you're doing MAG stuff and evolving mags. BEFORE feeding it, AFTER it evolves, go back to the LOBBY, use transport service to CHANGE BLOCKS, at least once. Changing blocks "locks" your MAG stats. Then you can go about your normal MAG routine again.

thedan001

I got disconnected from that TTF run, but it was fun playing with Tom and Jackano. I have to head out and do errands now

It's nice to play with a group in Ult, makes things go faster

Grats again on the lv90 milestone, Tom. I'm up for playing some more when I can play again

Tumo

I got disconnected from that TTF run, but it was fun playing with Tom and Jackano. I have to head out and do errands now

Grats again on the lv90 milestone, Tom. I'm up for playing some more when I can play again

I figured you d/c'd, was a good run - thanks! We restarted and saw a torr but no shooter...

Jackano

We didn't go to VolOpt with only the two of us. Just made another dragon instead, Hildetorr showed up, but drop nothing :/

Rares monsters were great show for me still:
2x Lily => 2x hero/ability
Red Slime => cure/paralysis
Hildetorr => rare pile of mesetas.

Hey GAF, I have some stuff for those that are still playing on this server:

-Flowen's Sword (9*)
-Last Survivor
-Dragon Slayer (many, variety of %'s)
-Varista's
-Charge Gatling with 25% hit
-Photon Claw
-Musashi
-Yamato (many, variety of %'s)
-Crush Bullet
-L&K14 Combat
-Justy 23-ST
-Sange
-Guilty Light
-Talis
-2 God/HP
-God/Body
-17 Power mats
-12 Mind mats
-20 Evade mats
-25 Def mats
-18 HP mats

I probably have more, but this is just some stuff that may or may not be useful to some of you. As I log in to hand it out I'll update the list, or repost later. I

thedan001

I know Lyriam would take a god/hp off you for her FO to survive falz fights

I'll take those HP/mats haha, but Im fine finding them on my own if its better served to someone else

Zalusithix

Yeah, Lyriam's low HP is going to be my biggest issue for many levels in bosses that do set damage. I'll need over 812 HP to survive Falz, and that wont happen naturally until I'm into my 130s. Every artificial HP unit shaves levels off the point where I cant actually be of use there.

Unrelated to that, the runs last night with Neon (thedan001) and Frosty were rather productive. Multiple rare weapons, 3 cure/slows, and 2 God/Mind. Puts Frosty on the edge of being ult capable too. Finally we'll have more than a couple people running in Ult. =)

Gattuso

was doing episode 2 lab quests solo (which was kinda hard) and managed to get a dragon slayer for the first time. and then ended up getting a second one after that, along with that regen gear, and a lame varista. I also reached lv 90 so ultimate is a go.

Tumo

Hey GAF, I have some stuff for those that are still playing on this server:
-Photon Claw
-Crush Bullet
-Guilty Light
-God/Body
-17 Power mats
-12 Mind mats
-20 Evade mats
-25 Def mats (only 17)

If no one else wants/needs those I can take them off your hands :D

thedan001

I did some experimenting during my runs of ult temple in govt 5-1

Demon's is glitchy with applying special, if I host my own games. Demon's I can land twice on all enemies with my arms weapon, then they will melt after a couple hits

However, sometimes I join other players' games, and demon's special does like nothing to the enemy's hp, so I dropped it like a hot rock

My fastest clear was sub 10 mins with hell arms 50% hit. Hell is such a gamble, haha. I've had some enemies that seem to have Cure/Death unit equipped and refuse to die except by damage

After dying numberless times to Megid from lillies, a Cure/Megid would be nice

Xion_Stellar

was doing episode 2 lab quests solo (which was kinda hard) and managed to get a dragon slayer for the first time. and then ended up getting a second one after that, along with that regen gear, and a lame varista. I also reached lv 90 so ultimate is a go.

That reminds me! Remember people if are in need of some quick and dirty Rare Weapons once you hit Me Ultimate Mode than do some Government Quests to get a few and if you can't handle those Quests on your own than have someone help you getting through them:

Government Quests

My fastest clear was sub 10 mins with hell arms 50% hit. Hell is such a gamble, haha. I've had some enemies that seem to have Cure/Death unit equipped and refuse to die except by damage

After dying numberless times to Megid from lillies, a Cure/Megid would be nice
Hell special against enemies with 77 EDK is really not a good idea. Especially as the special has reduced success due to being 9* or less weapon and hits multiple targets.

16% is the number you're working with with no reduction. Then reduce it by 1/3 (I assume it is by and not to) due to being a shot (1/2 if it was a partisan). Of course if you have V501 you can boost the number by 50% and V502 by 100% (note: only death specials benefit from V502).

You can block Megid by boosting your EDK. I think via combination of armour and units people can get enough to be immune. I think it was a level 23 megid they spit.

Wait, misread post I thought you were saying you were using hell vs lillies. Still, VR temple is not a great place for Hell. It has its situations though.

thedan001

Busta (HUmarley) gave me all his stuff

Whoever requested any of this stuff, ask me (NEON)
I only took HP mats, and reserved all items that have already been requested in this thread

Thanks NEON,

Also, I still have some more common stuff, a bunch of DEF mats, still some Evade, mostly Skyly VH items as far as rares go, tons of grinders, etc... Just PM me, as I'm not watching this thread anymore.

Thanks, it was fun, gg yall.

Motooni

Can someone help me transfer mags across a couple of characters? I don't want to break them by putting them in the common bank. Also thinking of live streaming this game, possibly tonight.

EDIT: Thanks Lyriam!

thedan001

Hey Jackano,

I was afk in lobby but wanted to let ya know Yasminkov 9k's dropped in the run after ours, 30/0/0/30 %'s, I forgot how far the range these things are. I'm glad this is over with, perhaps I will just grind TTF for some more levels

Grats on your spread needle again!

ps. send me a guild card next time, I couldnt send message to you when you play solo quests

Jackano

Hey Jackano,

I was afk in lobby but wanted to let ya know Yasminkov 9k's dropped in the run after ours, 30/0/0/30 %'s, I forgot how far the range these things are. I'm glad this is over with, perhaps I will just grind TTF for some more levels

Grats on your spread needle again!

ps. send me a guild card next time, I couldnt send message to you when you play solo quests

Oh that's great! Yes Yas9 have rifle range so the maximum ingame I believe. Looks like a good killing machine I imagine!
Oh and I thought we had guild cards already ^^"

I've been lucky this weekend I admit. Spread of course, thanks Hauzer; It wasn't even run #1, it was a test run lol
30th Merlan out of a 1/900 droprate.

Also god/arm, looks like the EndNight3 quest isn't bugged after all. I kept track of my runs and it took me 3 full loops with just 5 runs of Dr. Osto for the change of pace.
That makes 54 runs of 12 or 13 dubchics, 650+ dubchics seen. Rate was 1/214.

And today's goal was a Revival Garment, because I want to play more Ep.2. Got it after 5 mixed runs (35 Gibbles for a rate of 1/46).

To go: Gi Gue in VH. Same mixed runs, same rate.

Motooni

I'll be live streaming from the server for a couple of hours at twitch.tv/motooni. Feel free to join me in game, I'll be running normal, hard and VHard

Oh that's great! Yes Yas9 have rifle range so the maximum ingame I believe. Looks like a good killing machine I imagine!
Oh and I thought we had guild cards already ^^"

I've been lucky this weekend I admit. Spread of course, thanks Hauzer; It wasn't even run #1, it was a test run lol
30th Merlan out of a 1/900 droprate.

Also god/arm, looks like the EndNight3 quest isn't bugged after all. I kept track of my runs and it took me 3 full loops with just 5 runs of Dr. Osto for the change of pace.
That makes 54 runs of 12 or 13 dubchics, 650+ dubchics seen. Rate was 1/214.

And today's goal was a Revival Garment, because I want to play more Ep.2. Got it after 5 mixed runs (35 Gibbles for a rate of 1/46).

To go: Gi Gue in VH. Same mixed runs, same rate.

It was a fun Ruins test run. Congrats again on the Spread, will probably try to hunt for one later.

Are you trying to get a Stink Frame from Gi Gue I assume? If you're trying to go for the Virus armor, I have one I can just give to you if you want it.

Jackano

Are you trying to get a Stink Frame from Gi Gue I assume? If you're trying to go for the Virus armor, I have one I can just give to you if you want it.

That's mostly for the sake of playing Ep.2, and I like Gi-gues. Not really item-hunting.
Will return at some point in Ult. for some real shit, though (Gi-gue's body).

I read about virus armor (searching for a definitive armor) but idk, didn't put it on list.

thedan001

Is there anyone actively playing that has a whitill ID? I'm looking for an Electro Frame

Easy drop from Love Rappy in Ult for Whitill, it takes me a week to power level a character to 100, but if there's someone that I can make games with, I would greatly prefer it

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
It took up to 4 tries but I finally beat 3-2! 3-3 was a jerk for making ya do a full Mines run but w/e, new single player quests! The very first Ruins one sends ya straight to Ruins 3 lol.

Donoph: hey I'm old with 30 mins ta live lets go kill stuff
Me: ok sooo Forest 1...
Donoph: RUINS 3 FOR MAX MANLINESS
Me: -_-?

I hope the Ruins govt missions don't suck, I wanna put Ep1 behind me already!

Jackano

Fun runs helping Kenji/Motooni and on his stream too.
Sure adds a little something to listen to the host. The delay makes it weird but still cool.
Yeah I'm like in 1999 I know teamspeak & cie exists but the PSO experience is all about early 2000' internet :)

It took up to 4 tries but I finally beat 3-2! 3-3 was a jerk for making ya do a full Mines run but w/e, new single player quests! The very first Ruins one sends ya straight to Ruins 3 lol.

Donoph: hey I'm old with 30 mins ta live lets go kill stuff
Me: ok sooo Forest 1...
Donoph: RUINS 3 FOR MAX MANLINESS
Me: -_-?

I hope the Ruins govt missions don't suck, I wanna put Ep1 behind me already!

Yeah, I didn't like 3-2 either. I'm currently up to 4-2 Government Quests in Ult, and it already starts up as a timed quest.

Motooni

Fun runs helping Kenji/Motooni and on his stream too.
Sure adds a little something to listen to the host. The delay makes it weird but still cool.
Yeah I'm like in 1999 I know teamspeak & cie exists but the PSO experience is all about early 2000' internet :)

Thanks Jackano. PSO is only PSO when playing in a party. Thanks to Lyriam and Tom as well, it was great fun for me to stream our runs. Hopefully next time I'm much higher level and we can ramp it up a bit

Zalusithix

Where is the signup link?

There is none. Open signup has only been up for a couple of periods that were a few hours long each. Until it is up all the time, you have to contact N.A via PM with your desired username and password. He'll manually add your account in.

Zalusithix

Last I checked the link it was down, so I guess it's back up. Dunno. With N.A in MGS land, things are a bit uncertain at the moment lol.

N.A

Banned
Last I checked the link it was down, so I guess it's back up. Dunno. With N.A in MGS land, things are a bit uncertain at the moment lol.

xD

I'm still around :p The server update seems to be really close to release. Once it's out i'll be back properly.

I'm on mission 29 in MGSV... no idea how close that is to the end.

Zalusithix

xD

I'm still around :p The server update seems to be really close to release. Once it's out i'll be back properly.

I'm on mission 29 in MGSV... no idea how close that is to the end.

Don't know anything about MGS, but as far as missions go, TTF ultimate was cleared tonight. =) Went fairly smoothly for it being the first ult Falz attempt for everybody other than Neon.

N.A

Banned
Don't know anything about MGS, but as far as missions go, TTF ultimate was cleared tonight. =) Went fairly smoothly for it being the first ult Falz attempt for everybody other than Neon.

Grats!

I'm still responding to support tickets & fixing desynced mags btw if anyone needs help :)

Jackano

Awesome. I wish to get there one day. Maybe a run with two other guys one of those days; I don't even remember ever fighting VolOpt 2.0 and Dark Falz in Ult.
Related note: 132 was my max. level before in quit in BB. Now close to beat it, thanks 2x XP.

FaintDeftone

I finally installed this and tried to play it. The game crashes when I attempt to start the game.

Basically, I select my character, I get the loading screen (where you can move the sparkly orb) and it says "connecting..." and then the screen turns black and it constantly loops the loading screen audio and never progresses.

Thoughts?

Rig:

Corei7 4790k
16GB RAM
GTX 970

Zalusithix

Awesome. I wish to get there one day. Maybe a run with two other guys one of those days; I don't even remember ever fighting VolOpt 2.0 and Dark Falz in Ult.
Related note: 132 was my max. level before in quit in BB. Now close to beat it, thanks 2x XP.

It'll be interesting to run more attempts with different groupings. This was a HU/RA/FO/FO combo (Frosty/NEON/Soldatj/Lyriam). Frosty wasn't really geared for it, but came along for the ride. On the other hand NEON is the highest on the server with a personal rare armory. It balanced out lol.

I finally installed this and tried to play it. The game crashes when I attempt to start the game.

Basically, I select my character, I get the loading screen (where you can move the sparkly orb) and it says "connecting..." and then the screen turns black and it constantly loops the loading screen audio and never progresses.

Thoughts?

Rig:

Corei7 4790k
16GB RAM
GTX 970
Are you using the launcher?

SoldatJ

Neo Member
Time to host Redria ult TTF runs for dat Red Ring goodness

Who has redria ID and is lv90+ !!??

I'm in the process of making a Redria RAcast, but he's still lvl1, haha.
Anyway, I looked at the drop charts, and Whitill has the highest drop for red ring (2.7397%) vs. Viridia/Skyly/Redria (1.5625%).

But, yeah, hopefully someone with one of those Section ID's is high enough.

Top Bottom