• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

I loved the sister.
No dialogue through the whole film until right near the end. I thought it was hilarious when she finally stopped texting.
. But that is just me.

I did like her too. Throughout the movie she doesn't say shit and you keep wondering if she really cares about anything or has been listening. And at the right time she says the right thing and probably the most important line in the movie, I loved it.

Why is House of Cards video quality so terrible?

I really have no idea where I can direct my rage but the shit is supposed to be in HD and my internet connection is super, but I feel like I'm watching the Spice channel back in the day.

Think I may just pirate season 2, it'll give me less grief.

Same deal for me on FireTV.

TheMan

can anyone recommend some good light-hearted anime? i just finished fate/zero and while it was very enjoyable, i need something a bit less dour to watch next. thanks!

The Vicious Kind was really good. Adam Scott's character is really fucked up and way different then anything I've seen him do. girl was cute too

starting to get into some Korean mob films. just watched The Man From Nowhere and loved it, and now I need more. I have A Company Man, I Saw The Devil, and New World in my que, is there anything else I should look out for?

The Vicious Kind was really good. Adam Scott's character is really fucked up and way different then anything I've seen him do. girl was cute too

starting to get into some Korean mob films. just watched The Man From Nowhere and loved it, and now I need more. I have A Company Man, I Saw The Devil, and New World in my que, is there anything else I should look out for?

Mother and The Chaser.

Netflix Original 'From Dusk Till Dawn' - I don't see the point of it yet, and the guy playing George Clooney's character is basically playing George Clooney playing a Gecko Brother at this point.

WoodWERD

Odd Thomas is pretty good. I recommend watching it.

Used to read some DK back in the day so I thought I might enjoy this, but I was terribly mistaken. Thought the dialogue/narrating was super cheesy and lol at the
twist
. At least we get a glimpse of Stormy's fine ass. It's got a 4+ star rating though so it appears I'm in the minority.

Used to read some DK back in the day so I thought I might enjoy this, but I was terribly mistaken. Thought the dialogue/narrating was super cheesy and lol at the
twist
. At least we get a glimpse of Stormy's fine ass. It's got a 4+ star rating though so it appears I'm in the minority.

Stormy is full on nude in season three of Californication.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
i need good recommendations! good horror movies! i've vhs(thought it was okay) and vhs 2(only seen half, thought it sucked).

Tucker and Dale vs Evil (Comedy)
The Shrine
Wishmaster
Hellraiser
The Collection (Gory)
The Pact
The Caller (Unique premise)
Quarantine 2: Terminal

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (Romantic, Drama)
Diana (Romantic, Drama)
Freedomland (Crime, Drama)
From Dusk Till Dawn (Horror, Supernatural)
How It's Made: Season 13 (TV, Documentary, Science)
Jungle Gold: Season 1 (TV, Reality)
Kiss the Water (Documentary, Biographical/Megan Boyd)
Lost Girl: Season 1-2 (TV, Drama)
Malcolm in the Middle: Season 1 (TV, Comedy)
Man of Vendetta (Crime, Thriller, Foreign)
Metallica Through the Never (Documentary, Music)
Muscle Shoals (Documentary, Music)
Raising Hope: Season 1 (TV, Comedy)
Shahid (Drama, Bollywood)
The Inbetweeners: Season 3 (TV, Comedy)
The Pervert's Guide to Ideology (Documentary, Social)
The Riverman (Crime, Drama)
The Selfish Giant (Indie, Drama)
Weekender (Indie, Drama)
You Will Be My Son (Crime, Drama, Foreign)

Wag

Oh shit, I just bought Muscle Shoals on Blu and it's already on Netflix. Oh well, at least the sound is better on Blu. If you're into music (especially 60's Soul) I highly recommend it. Great flick.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Since Netflix isn't owned by cable companies I feel a bit more confident, but you never know.

There was a rumor (or speculation is a better word) that the reason Netflix took out an API that allows sites to see what content was upcoming, was because of the content providers. That is my fear.

Lach

I'm having a weird problem. I'm currently rewatching 30 rock and I'm currently at season 6. When I try to continue i get an error. For some reason 30 Rock is now listed 3 times in "currently watching". Once I get an older episode running and go to episode selection it only shows seasons 1,2,5 and 7.

Is this a problem from netflix or can it actually be that the just pulled some of the seasons?

Kingbrave

I'm having a weird problem. I'm currently rewatching 30 rock and I'm currently at season 6. When I try to continue i get an error. For some reason 30 Rock is now listed 3 times in "currently watching". Once I get an older episode running and go to episode selection it only shows seasons 1,2,5 and 7.

Is this a problem from netflix or can it actually be that the just pulled some of the seasons?

I have the same thing but with The West Wing.

JC Lately

Netflix seems to missing multiple seasons of shows suddenly. No rhyme or reason to it i can find. Some only have the last season, some only the first, some two or three in the middle. West Wing currently has only the first and seventh.

Glitch or mass surprise de-listing?

was having problems with netflix last night, but seems to be working now. just watched pulp fiction for the first time (-_- i knowww) and it was amazing. loved every second of it. the only tarantino films I have left to watch are kill bill vol1, death proof, jackie brown, and reservoir dogs :D

edit: OMG WTFFF WHEN DID THEY PUT KILL BILL ON NETFLIX?! omg omg omg. Ive been wanting to rewatch vol 1 and this is a perfect opportunity to watch vol 2 also. i know what im watching tonight :D

double edit: omg reservoir dogs and jackie brown are on also?! whattt. why are there so many hidden movies on netflix, ive been through the library tons of times and it seems like im always missing stuff o_O

amrod

Netflix seems to missing multiple seasons of shows suddenly. No rhyme or reason to it i can find. Some only have the last season, some only the first, some two or three in the middle. West Wing currently has only the first and seventh.

Glitch or mass surprise de-listing?

Glitch I bet... Robot chicken / Venture Bro's wasn't showing up for me

https://twitter.com/netflix/status/461937147352608768

Netflix US
@netflix
Don't worry, your show is not gone! Some members are having issues accessing certain content. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm not able to do a full list atm, but: Legend of the Drunken Master, Psych S7, Kill Bill 1/2, Candyman, Hook, Gladiator, Ichi the Killer, Final Fantasy 7: AC, Godzilla Raids Again, Fantastic Voyage were added.

Top Bottom