• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Canada:

Bright Days Ahead (Drama, Romantic, Foreign)
Drop Dead Diva Season 4 (TV, Drama, Comedy)
Grace Unplugged (Drama, Faith)
Here Comes the Devil (Horror, Supernatural, Foreign)
I Do (Indie, Drama, Gay & Lesbian)
The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia (Documentary, Social)
The Detective (Thriller, Foreign)

Mexico:

Grimm Season 1-2 (TV, Drama, Fantasy)
Nashville Season 1 (TV, Drama)
Safe Haven (Romantic, Drama)
Snow White and the Huntsman (Action, Fantasy)
The Legend of Hercules (Action)
Yes Man (Comedy, Romantic)

UK:

Deconstructing Harry (Comedy)
Everyone Says I Love You (Indie, Romantic, Comedy)
Person of Interest Season 1-2 (TV, Drama)

Canada:

Bright Days Ahead (Drama, Romantic, Foreign)
Drop Dead Diva Season 4 (TV, Drama, Comedy)
Grace Unplugged (Drama, Faith)
Here Comes the Devil (Horror, Supernatural, Foreign)
I Do (Indie, Drama, Gay & Lesbian)
The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia (Documentary, Social)
The Detective (Thriller, Foreign)

Mexico:

Grimm Season 1-2 (TV, Drama, Fantasy)
Nashville Season 1 (TV, Drama)
Safe Haven (Romantic, Drama)
Snow White and the Huntsman (Action, Fantasy)
The Legend of Hercules (Action)
Yes Man (Comedy, Romantic)

UK:

Deconstructing Harry (Comedy)
Everyone Says I Love You (Indie, Romantic, Comedy)
Person of Interest Season 1-2 (TV, Drama)

That is weird, I am completely sure Person of Interest is already on the UK one. I have watched it for weeks.

I thought that was case. I thought maybe it was taken down and re-added.

I watched it yesterday, today, and probably about five days ago or something. But there are quite often problems like that. I wish Netflix would have a normal API again, and this time a decent one.

DarkFlow

Banned
What is Post Play for TV?

It's the feature that automatically plays the next episode of a TV series without you having to push anything. IT's been on PS3 and Xbox for awhile, but not on Android or Chromecast. They added to the Android app this week, but it won't work on chromecast yet.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I watched it yesterday, today, and probably about five days ago or something. But there are quite often problems like that. I wish Netflix would have a normal API again, and this time a decent one.

The website I got it from, recently launched listings for the UK (and other regions), so probably where the confusion came from.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
so how is Orange is the new Black?

Can't speak for season 2 just yet (although, it is off to a good start), but it is one of the best new shows. And definitely gives House of Cards a run for its money as the best Netflix show.

Lubricus

World War Z was added.

Remember when WWZ was a mess? $190 million production budget, being reshot and re-written? . Now it's going to be a franchise. Brad Pitt-how lucky can one guy be?

The numbers around this title are amazing. World War Z delivered a $66 million domestic opening weekend, is competing for eyeballs and dollars with a strong second weekend, is likely to top $200 million in global box office receipts by Monday, and should land north of $300 million globally when all is said and done. That is, before reaping further rewards from TV and online syndication, lunch boxes, the usual extras.

Ugh.... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well The Day of the Doctor I understand, since it's pretty much a movie special. The Time of the Doctor, I'd guess is more about how S7 was split in production. So the previous years Christmas Special is included with Victorian Clara (but it's out of order.. positioned as a 14th episode).

Netflix just messes up Doctor Who. At least US Netflix.

Damnit, Hannibal doesn't have subs for me on the Canadian Netflix. On my TV it lists them, but they don't work and on the PC I do not get them at all.

Someone knows whether they used to be there and this might only be temporarily? Show can be a bit difficult to follow otherwise.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

After the Dark (Indie, Thriller)
Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same (Indie, Comedy, Romantic, Gay & Lesbian)
De Nadie (Documentary, Social, Foreign)
Doc of the Dead (Documentary, Cultural)
The Revolutionary Optimists (Documentary, Biographical/Amlan Ganguly, Foreign)
Toddlers & Tiaras: Season 7 (TV, Reality)
TV Junkie (Documentary, Biographical)

Canada:

One Direction: Clevver's Ultimate Fan Guide (Documentary, Music)
The Selfish Giant (Indie, Drama)

Merguson

Banned
Damnit, Hannibal doesn't have subs for me on the Canadian Netflix. On my TV it lists them, but they don't work and on the PC I do not get them at all.

Someone knows whether they used to be there and this might only be temporarily? Show can be a bit difficult to follow otherwise.

I have checked Hannibal since the day it was released on Netflix Canada. No subtitles for Season 1, but there are subtitles for Season 2. That's probably why the information lists subtitles.

I'm assuming they'll put in subtitles... someday.

I have checked Hannibal since the day it was released on Netflix Canada. No subtitles for Season 1, but there are subtitles for Season 2. That's probably why the information lists subtitles.

I'm assuming they'll put in subtitles... someday.

Meh, might need to wait a bit then before I watch it with my family.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

1 Chance 2 Dance (Family, Drama)
A 2nd Chance (Family, Drama)
Asian Schoolgirls (Action, Thriller)
Blood Brother (Documentary, Cultural)
Bonjour Les Amis (TV, Kids)
Cool It (Documentary, Science)
Dark Secrets (TV, Reality)
Death Note (Anime)
Forgotten Planet (TV, Documentary, Science)
Hola Amigos (TV, Kids)
LEGO: Legends of Chima Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Muppet Treasure Island (Family, Adventure)
Poppy Cat Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Return to Nim's Island (Family, Adventure)
The Muppet Christmas Carol (Family, Comedy)
The Smurfs 2 (Family, Adventure)

Canada:

A 2nd Chance (Family, Drama)
Archer Season 5 (TV, Animation, Comedy, Lannnaaa)
Death Note (Anime)
His Girl Friday (Romantic, Comedy)
Hola Amigos (TV, Kids)
Return to Nim's Island (Family, Adventure)
Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated Season 2 (TV, Kids)
Waiting for Armageddon (Documentary, Faith)
Walter Latham's Comedy After Dark (Standup)

Was using "Max" on the Playstation 4 app this weekend. Gotta say, this is my favorite new way to use Netflix. It turns the sometimes frustrating task of finding a flick actually fun. The recommendations have been pretty good so far.

As far as I know, it's only available on the American feed via Sony platforms right now but I'd love to see this more widespread on other devices and regions.

Also watched JFK: The Smoking Gun and this is easily the most fascinating doc I've seen in years. I won't spoil anything but it has me pretty much convinced of who fired the killing shot in '63. Riveting stuff!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I hope they release Max across all platforms (or at least PC) this year. It sounds like a great feature to have.

Was using "Max" on the Playstation 4 app this weekend. Gotta say, this is my favorite new way to use Netflix. It turns the sometimes frustrating task of finding a flick actually fun. The recommendations have been pretty good so far.

As far as I know, it's only available on the American feed via Sony platforms right now but I'd love to see this more widespread on other devices and regions.

Also watched JFK: The Smoking Gun and this is easily the most fascinating doc I've seen in years. I won't spoil anything but it has me pretty much convinced of who fired the killing shot in '63. Riveting stuff!
Spoiler: it was magneto

I just wish Max gave more genre choices.

Top Bottom