• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Alien Abduction

Found footage alien abduction horror movie. It's definitely worth checking out from what I've seen of it (turned it off halfway through due to circumstances unrelated to the movie). The acting is decent and the circumstances the family is in during the 'invasion' is pretty intense.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Robin Williams news bums me out. :(
I went through and found some stuff I'm going to have to watch this week.

Jumanji
Hook
The Birdcage
Popeye
World's Greatest Dad
The Fisher King
Weapons of Self Destruction

He had a pretty good cameo in the baron munchausen which is on Netflix as well.

Lubricus

Good-bye World-After the world's energy grid suddenly fails, some longtime friends find their way to a self-sufficient compound in Northern California.

Something to watch, I liked it. 3 stars.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
You're Next: It can be predictable as far as horror movies go, but I liked this movie. Mainly since I like what the movie becomes about half-way through. The deaths are gory and interesting. The film has great atmosphere. I absolutely loved the music score. It reminded me of Hotline Miami.

Probably won't be enjoyed by all, but worth the shot.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

America's Funniest Home Videos Kids: Animals with Attitude Season 1 (TV, Reality)
America's Funniest Home Videos Kids: It's Tough Being a Kid Season 1 (TV, Reality)
Besharam (Romantic, Comedy, Bollywood)
Boss (Action, Comedy, Bollywood)
Dancing in Jaffa (Documentary, Cultural, Foreign)
Haven Season 4 (TV, Drama, SciFi)
Low Winter Sun Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Proxy (Indie, Thriller)

Canada:

Sleeping Beauty ('14, Adventure, Fantasy)

Mexico:

Anger Management Season 1-2 (TV, Comedy)

Sweden:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Adventure, Fantasy)

Netherlands:

Justified Season 2 (TV, Drama)

Denmark:

Falling Skies Season 2 (TV, Action, SciFi)
Moonrise Kingdom (Indie, Romantic, Drama)

Moonrise Kingdom is a great little movie. Recommend watching it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Netflix Stand-up schedule:

Chelsea Handler - Oct 10th
Chelsea Peretti - Nov 14th
Bill Cosby - Nov 28th
Bill Burr - Dec 5th

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Drones (Indie, Thriller)
The Nut Job (Family, Animation)

Canada:

Moonrise Kingdom (Indie, Romantic, Drama)

UK:

Bates Motel Season 1 (TV, Drama)

Norway/Sweden/Denmark/Finland:

Oz the Great and Powerful (Family, Adventure)

I checked yesterday, UK has everything up to season 4 from Justified.

Thanks for the correction. Must have been an error on the websites part.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Eddie Pepitone: In Ruins (Standup)
The Next Space Race (Documentary, Science)

Canada:

Brighton Rock (Drama)
Dylan Dog: Dead of Night (Action, Comedy)
Eddie Pepitone: In Ruins (Standup)
Possession (Thriller, Supernatural)
Hamlet and Hutch (Family, Drama)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Drama, Fantasy)
The Legend of Hell's Gate: An American Conspiracy (Action)
The Next Space Race (Documentary, Science)
The Tempest (Drama, Romantic)
Texas Killing Fields (Horror)

Norway/Sweden/Denmark:

Bicentennial Man (Drama, SciFi)
Can't Hardly Wait (Romantic, Comedy)
Cruel Intentions (Drama)
Hostel (Horror, Slasher)
Legends of the Fall (Drama)
Terminator: Salvation (Action, SciFi)
The Karate Kid Part III (Drama)
Zombieland (Horror, Comedy)

Netherlands:

Elementary Season 1 (TV, Thriller)
Ray Donovan Season 1 (TV, Drama)

Vyer

The Birdcage was one of the few Williams movies I hadn't seen; man that movie was a trip. Williams and Lane together is a blast.

The Birdcage was one of the few Williams movies I hadn't seen; man that movie was a trip. Williams and Lane together is a blast.

And it is one of the few Gene Hackman comedies. That man should have done more of them.

Definitely check out Young Frankenstein and Heartbreakers to see Hackman being funny.

Vyer

And it is one of the few Gene Hackman comedies. That man should have done more of them.

Definitely check out Young Frankenstein and Heartbreakers to see Hackman being funny.

Oh I love Young Frankenstein and Heartbreakers (godtier Hewitt in that one). Birdcage
Hackman in drag was hilarious

Hackman's Lex Luthor is brilliant too. He had a dark sense of comedy like Royal Tennenbaums and Get Shorty. But yeah, he could have done more comedic roles, not that his resume needs any more padding.

Watched Hardware last night. Pretty cool early 90s b-horror. Dylan Mcdermott's in it and it may have one of the cheesiest villains in a horror film I've seen in a while.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Uzo Aduba (Crazy Eyes) won the Emmy for outstanding guest actress.

zdJQHDS.jpg

Well fucking deserved.

Is Cosmos streaming in HD for anyone? For me it's in SD res and there's no HD indicator like there would be if it were just buffering.

Also, watching Maniac (the Elijah Wood one) and there only seems to be sound in the left channel.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Axel: The Biggest Little Hero (Family, Foreign)
Dead Silence (Horror, Supernatural)
Great Expectations (Romantic, Drama)
Hamlet and Hutch (Family, Drama)
In the Name of the King 3 (Action, Fantasy)
Kitten Party (Family)
Mission Blue (Documentary, Nature, Netflix Original)
Teenage (Documentary, Social)
The Tortured (Horror, Thriller)
Wildest Arctic Season 1 (TV, Documentary)
Wildest Islands Season 1 (TV, Documentary)
Wildest Latin America Season 1 (TV, Documentary)

Norway:

Evolution (Comedy)
Turbo (Family, Comedy)

Added today:

In the Name of the King 3 (Action, Fantasy)

There´s a 3rd????? I´m still amazed that someone thought the first one was good enough or successful enough for a sequel, the thought that there´s actually a third movie just blows my mind.

The plot sounds completely insane and not at all related to the games :

An modern-day assassin, wanting out, is hired for one final job - to kidnap the kids of a local businessman. Things go haywire when it turns out he's chosen to return to the Middle Ages and bring back order to a kingdom in chaos

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
There´s a 3rd????? I´m still amazed that someone thought the first one was good enough or successful enough for a sequel, the thought that there´s actually a third movie just blows my mind.

The plot sounds completely insane and not at all related to the games :

That was my reaction when I saw it. The first one was amazingly bad that I loved it. I haven't watched the second one yet. And definitely listen to Maklershed. Great episode.

Okay, I looked around but I'm not sure if this is the thread to ask so sorry in advance if it isn't. But, my little sister accidentally started watching her TV shows on my Netflix Profile and now all my recommendations are Wizards of Waverdly Place, Suite Life on Deck, Barbie, My Little Pony and all sorts of other cringy kids shows. Any way to, erm, make it normal again?

Also, anyone else get the "We're currently experiencing technical difficulties" screen when they click on "Your Account" or is it just me?

You haven't seen Skyline then.
No, but know I do haha

but seriously that shootout was the stupidest thing I've seen put on film, horribly shot too
along with the rest of the movie with the weird and contrived slanted shots ment to invoke paranoia but instead just make it look like someone got a c in cinematography 101

Top Bottom