• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

All is Lost (Indie, Drama)
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (Comedy)
Hey Arnold! The Movie (Family, Animation)
Honor Diaries (Documentary, Social)
I Am Divine (Documentary, Biographical/Glenn Milstead)
Kid Cannabis (Drama)
Le Week-End (Romantic, Drama)
Refuge (Indie, Drama)
Rigor Mortis (Horror, Supernatural, Foreign)
Roman Holiday (Romantic, Drama)
Twisted (Thriller)
Your Sister's Sister (Indie, Romantic, Comedy)

OK...as a 40 year old GAFFER...living in Los Angeles...Californication is kinda funny.

Decovany is way better than he was on Xfiles (don't get it twisted...love Xfiles). Who knew the dude had comedic timing.

OK...as a 40 year old GAFFER...living in Los Angeles...Californication is kinda funny.

Decovany is way better than he was on Xfiles (don't get it twisted...love Xfiles). Who knew the dude had comedic timing.
It starts off strong but the formula gets old after a few seasons. Very repetitive IMO.

Jesus fucking Christ, the ending of Medium is depressing as hell. Who the fuck thought this was a good way to end the show? It was never a happy ending show but goddamn, this is no way to close a show that went on for 7 seasons.

Jimothy

Alan Partridge is the funniest movie I've seen in a long, long time. It's like a British version of Anchorman but even better.

Added today:

All is Lost (Indie, Drama)
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (Comedy)
Hey Arnold! The Movie (Family, Animation)
Honor Diaries (Documentary, Social)
I Am Divine (Documentary, Biographical/Glenn Milstead)
Kid Cannabis (Drama)
Le Week-End (Romantic, Drama)
Refuge (Indie, Drama)
Rigor Mortis (Horror, Supernatural, Foreign)
Roman Holiday (Romantic, Drama)
Twisted (Thriller)
Your Sister's Sister (Indie, Romantic, Comedy)

Yes!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Alan Partridge is the funniest movie I've seen in a long, long time. It's like a British version of Anchorman but even better.
I was undecided on what to watch with dinner tonight but you just made the decision for me. I shall report back on my findings.

EDIT: Yeah, this was pretty great. The paparazzi bit, my god. :lol

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Bomb Girls Season 2 (TV, Drama)
Power Rangers Super Megaforce Season 1 (TV, Kids)
The Blacklist Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama)

Everyone should check out the BBC series 'Happy Valley' (U.S Netflix)
You might need subtitles due to the thick accents, but I guarantee you will watch all epsiodes in one or two sittings, you will be hooked.
If you like Luther or The Fall you will love it.

jakncoke

Banned
What is blacklist seen on twitter suppose to be exclusive. Suppose to be good?

Also, Bill and Ted still as good as ever, watched it last night

Finally Blacklist! just in time for season 2.

What is blacklist seen on twitter suppose to be exclusive. Suppose to be good?

Also, Bill and Ted still as good as ever, watched it last night
I'll checkout blacklist, the s2 trailer I saw looked cool,
Everyone should check out the BBC series 'Happy Valley' (U.S Netflix)
You might need subtitles due to the thick accents, but I guarantee you will watch all epsiodes in one or two sittings, you will be hooked.
If you like Luther or The Fall you will love it.
You had me at BBC! BBC has some quality shows on Netflix, from my Netflix watching experience

Salsa

I started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine on canadian netflix

show is great, but at the same time getting kinda tired of this The Office/Parks and rec setup

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I watched the first episode of The Blacklist last night. I didn't have high expectations going in, but color me intrigued; I'm gonna keep watching.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

As a fan of the shows original run let me give you some advice. Do yourself a favor and watch it to the season 4 finale and tell yourself that's the end of the show. If you do that your high opinion of the show won't change. However, if you dont care about plot and character development watch season 5-7.

As a fan of the shows original run let me give you some advice. Do yourself a favor and watch it to the season 4 finale and tell yourself that's the end of the show. If you do that your high opinion of the show won't change. However, if you dont care about plot and character development watch season 5-7.

I have to echo that sentiment. It suffers the same fate of all Showtime originals. It doesn't know when to pack it in until it is to late and the final three seasons are pretty painful. The only real reason to contnue watching past S4 is if you're a Maggie Grace fan and want to see her bare ass a couple of times.

FloatOn

I started watching New Girl.

It has nothing to do with my Zooey Deschanel infatuation
I'm lying but also:

It's a pretty amusing sitcom.

Salsa

What do you mean? Brooklyn Nine Nine isn't a mockumentary.

well, I remember reading the pitch and they literally said like the office and parks character types but in a cop station

no reality type stuff with people talking to the camera does make a big difference tho, you're right. that's probably what keeps me watching

rexor0717

Just watched Lords of Dogtown. I didn't really know anything about the subject beforehand, but that was a great movie. Really well acted and I loved the aesthetic of 70's Venice Beach.

Nizz

So I'm about four episodes into Arrow and I gotta say I've been enjoying the show. I'm currently at the episode where
Oliver is on trial for suspicion of being Arrow. I didn't think something like this development would have happened so soon. I figured something like that would have happened sooner or later.

But yep, digging the show. And I've read it gets even better later? I'm in. Hopefully they get the second season in before the third airs. Will try to marathon it to catch up but I have so little time!

So I'm about four episodes into Arrow and I gotta say I've been enjoying the show. I'm currently at the episode where
Oliver is on trial for suspicion of being Arrow. I didn't think something like this development would have happened so soon. I figured something like that would have happened sooner or later.

But yep, digging the show. And I've read it gets even better later? I'm in. Hopefully they get the second season in before the third airs. Will try to marathon it to catch up but I have so little time!

It gets a lot better in the first season already and the second season apparently is a lot better than that.

Draconian

Yeah, if you like it now, then you're going to enjoy the rest of the season. The second half of the season is where it starts getting really good.

Like others said, the show gets much better after that. The latter part of season 1 and all of season 2 are crazy awesome. If you are liking it now, you will probably love the rest of it.

And if you thought that the show moved fast getting to that story point, buckle up. The train only gets faster with how things move. The show doesn't waste any time with moving things along.

Lubricus

Post-Play on Google Chromecast

As we mentioned back in June, we have been working on bringing the "Post-Play" feature to Chromecast. We are pleased to announce that it is now ready and will be available over the next few days to all members using Chromecast with compatible mobile phones or tablets. PC support will follow soon.
We increased the countdown slightly to allow for more time to grab your phone or tablet, but otherwise it works just like the other devices that already support “Post-Play”.

"Post-Play" is basically auto-play for series. When the episode finishes, the next episode starts playing unless you cancel it within 15 seconds.

Bleepey

Bloodsport is on US netflix, the real question is to wait to the weekend and watch it with my brother. Or wait till i can get a few buddies round and watch it with them. I haven't seen this movie before so it better be as good as they say it is.

Top Bottom