• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Nyx

And that was the 6th season of Mad Men, holy shit, it was a fantastic ride and now I can't wait for the last season.

So many great characters, I can't even select a favorite one.
And the writing is soooo good.

edit: I notice the first part of S7 has been shown already, great, means I can watch some more this week!

jakncoke

Banned
I was looking up to if 10 eps for a season of Always Sunny was norm, are the us views per eps on wiki generally correct? Also 10 being under 800k viewers with 4 under half a million is so low

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today (some were mentioned before, just added it so I don't miss it in the OP):

Decoding Annie Parker (Drama)
Dormant Beauty (Drama, Foreign)
Dumb and Dumber (Comedy, I like it a lot)
Phenomenon (Drama)
Magi (Anime)
Seven (Thriller)
The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (Family)
Wakfu Season 2 (Anime)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Altman (Documentary)
Archipelago (Drama)
Batman/Returns (Action)
Blue Bloods Season 1-4 (TV, Drama)
Exhibition (Indie, Drama)
Inkaar (Indie, Romantic, Drama, Bollywood)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Family)
Unrelated (Drama)
You Got Mail (Romantic, Drama)

jakncoke

Banned
Season 9 was kinda ehh, specially throw away episode Lethal Weapon 6.

I finished the Man v. Food collection yesterday. Really wish they would of just signed all the episodes.

Welp time to rewatch some more movies!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Fading Gigolo (Indie, Drama, Comedy)
Freezing Vibration Season 1 (Anime)
Goosebumps (TV, Kids)
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 (TV, Drama)

TheMan

good shit added lately. the other day, another resident said that snowpiercer gave him a fucked up feeling that lasted until the next day. color me intrigued.

Snowpiercer was ... interesting. I was really not sold on it in the first third, but it got a lot more interesting further in. Conceptually I think it's a bit of a mess though, but its still worth checking out.

Is justified season 5 up on any region Netflix? Just finished season 4.

Nope. FX network is notoriously slow with releasing on streaming - like Justified and American Horror Story. They usually release the previous season well after the new season starts. So Justified Season 5 will likely be released while Season 6 is on air.

When you go to the list view of the queue, the primary tag for some of the titles is very wonky. Skyfall is listed as foreign, The Hunting Party is listed as a comedy, Coming to America is romantic.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Advanced Style (Documentary, Cultural)
Doug Benson: Doug Dynasty (Standup)
JFK: A President Betrayed (Documentary, Political)
Scream 4 (Horror,Slasher)
Siddharth (Drama, Foreign, Bollywood)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Looks like the episodes of Mike Tyson Mysteries are being added to Canada as they air.

I watched the two episodes that are up and they are hilarious. The premise is genius.

jakncoke

Banned
Decided to get on the snowpiercer viewing train earlier today, found it be decent. Also watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels today, dat ending.

Top Bottom