• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Antarctica: A Year on Ice (Documentary)
Austin to Boston (Documentary, Music)
Champs (Documentary, Sports/Boxing)
If I Had Wings (Family, Drama)
Life of Crime (Indie, Comedy)
My 5 Wives (Comedy)
Orange is the New Black Season 3 (TV, Drama, Comedy)
The Cobbler (Indie, Comedy, Drama)
The Garfield Show Season 1-2 ('08, TV, Kids)
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Action, SciFi)
Troll (Horror)
Vengeance of an Assassin (Action, Thriller, Foreign)
What's Your Number? (Romantic, Comedy)
When Evening Falls on Bucharest (Drama, Foreign)

Canada:

Suits Season 4 (TV, Drama)

Netherlands:

This is the End (Comedy)

El Topo

Broadchurch was great. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should do. Exceeded my expectations by far.

Not the full season - just the six already aired episodes. Ep 7 is up 19th June, so 5 days after airing in the US?

If it is the same as in Switzerland, Germany and Austria, a new episode should be up five days later, i.e. every Friday.

RedAssedApe

Banned
nightcrawler is great. jake is such a creep lol

greys anatomy season 11 is up...the season literally ended a month ago. surprised this stuff goes up so soon...not complaining

Just watched ' the perfect dictatorship' (La dictadura perfecta) its a Mexican movie and was a great political/media satire.

Probably requires a bit of knowledge about Mexican politics but not too much, it just helps to kinda of understand what they're lampooning.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Browse through Feel Good movies and see Forrest Gump.

LoKlXzs.png

Don't get me wrong an unbelievable movie but it's depressing as hell. I'll watch Coming to America instead.

Tommyhawk

So Netflix GAF I've finally reached the point where I want to view content (Peaky Blinders Season 2) that isn't available in my region.
Which are the best VPN/DNS methods to do that and is there anything that I have to watch out for?

Xater

So Netflix GAF I've finally reached the point where I want to view content (Peaky Blinders Season 2) that isn't available in my region.
Which are the best VPN/DNS methods to do that and is there anything that I have to watch out for?

I'm gonna continue recommending Ad-free Time because it does the same as Unblock-US but is cheaper.

Symphonia

Banned
Unblock-US is the best, in my opinion. It has a one month free trial at the moment, to drag people away from Hulu. After that, it's £3 a month to access all regions, and it works on all devices.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 (TV, Action)
Grey's Anatomy Season 11 (TV, Drama)
High Fidelity (Indie, Comedy, Romantic)
Life with Boys Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Scandal Season 4 (TV, Drama)
The Elephant Princess Season 1 (TV, Kids)
The Radio City Christmas Spectacular (Family)

Canada:

Nashville Season 3 (TV, Drama)

nicolajNN

oh shit, I watched season 1 of Peaky Blinders on my local region recently, didn't even think to look if season 2 was on the US one.

Watched Expendables 3 the other day, I liked the 2 first, though probably not as much as I tell myself I like them. This one was bad though, not much fun action or other stupid stuff. Then in the entire middle part of the movie
they focus on some new guys that I couldn't give two shits about.

I don't know how long it's been up, but the 1902 silent film A Trip to the Moon (Le voyage dans la Lune) is available in black and white and in a long-lost hand-painted color version. It's only 15 minutes long, go watch it. I found it because it's "Popular".

I don't know how long it's been up, but the 1902 silent film A Trip to the Moon (Le voyage dans la Lune) is available in black and white and in a long-lost hand-painted color version. It's only 15 minutes long, go watch it. I found it because it's "Popular".

I wish there were more short, foreign and old films on Netflix, seems like Hulu's got that on locked down, but I still want more :(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

3 Nights in the Desert (Indie, Drama)
B.B. King: The Life of Riley (Documentary, Music)
Bindi's Bootcamp Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Bite Size (Documentary, Sports)
Black Friday (Drama, Foreign)
Cuidado con el Angel (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Eastern Boys (Drama, Gay & Lesbian, Foreign)
Gukjeshijang (Drama, Foreign)
Hawaizaada (Drama, Musical, Bollywood)
InuYasha Season 1-2 (Anime)
Isa TKM Season 1 (TV, Kids, Foreign)
Know How (Indie, Drama)
Leprechaun: Origins (Horror)
Little White Lie (Documentary)
Miss XV (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Monster (Thriller, Foreign)
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Season 1 (Anime)
Nana Season 1 (Anime)
Paa (Drama, Bollywood)
Pussy Riot: A Punk Prayer (Documentary, Music, Foreign)
Really Me Season 1-3 (TV, Kids)
Rodney Carrington: Laughter's Good (Stand-up)
Toby's Travelling Circus Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Teresa (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Vecinos Season 1-3 (TV, Comedy, Foreign)
Venus Talk (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)
Wizards vs Aliens Season 1-3 (TV, Kids)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Netflix is rolling it out the new web interface today.

Today, we are excited to unveil the new Netflix website. It’s our first major update in four years, and it’s an experience that has been built from the ground up to make it faster and easier to discover something great to watch for our millions of members around the world.

Over the past four years, web browsers have changed a lot, becoming more sophisticated and allowing for richer visuals and animations. How our members use Netflix has changed too. We’re spending more and more time using mobile and tablet apps.

With the new Netflix website, we’ve created a richer, more visual experience, and a website that works more like an app and less like a series of linked web pages. Information appears in-line and in context rather than on a separate page, which makes exploring the catalog faster than ever before.

When you hover your mouse over a title, you will now see a slideshow of images from that movie or show. We hope this slideshow will give you a better feel for what the show is about than reading the description alone.

Clicking on the title or synopsis opens an inline details pane, allowing you to browse episodes and read details and reviews. You can also explore similar titles by clicking More Like This, or jump off to titles from the same cast, genre or mood.

Scrolling through rows is now much faster, with a mouse-click advancing a full row at a time.

We’ve designed the website to work whether you are using a mouse, trackpad, or a touch screen. Touch screen users can tap to play or open details, and swipe to scroll through rows of titles.

The website is rolling out globally starting today and may take up to two weeks to reach all members. A small number of members on older versions of popular browsers will be prompted to upgrade their browser before they can access the new site.

We hope you enjoy the new Netflix website. It has been an exciting project for us, and we are thrilled to share it with you.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I couldn't decide on a new drama to start last night so I just watched the first few episodes of Bob's Burgers. I have no idea why I wasn't watching this sooner; it's really funny.

sfedai0

Banned
Ive been using the new browser interface for the last few weeks. Upgraded aesthetics are nice, but seems like you cant see user reviews anymore. Also, unless you havent finished the show, in which case, there will be a progress bar shown, there is no indicator of whether you've previously seen the show or not.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Canada:

Gone Girl (Thriller)
Jack Strong (Thriller)
Little White Lie (Documentary, Social)
Red Drawf Season 1-8 (TV, SciFi)
Rita Season 3 (TV, Comedy, Drama)
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Action, Thriller)

France:

Joe Rogan: Live (Stand-up)
Leaving Las Vegas (Drama)

Germany:

My Best Friend's Wedding (Romantic, Comedy)

Australia:

Get Smart (Action, Comedy)
Gran Torino (Drama)
I Am Legend (Action, SciFi)

Mexico:

Bananas in Pyjamas Season 1-2 (TV, Kids)
Rush (Drama)
Underworld: Awakening (Action, Fantasy)
White Rabbit (Indie, Drama)

Sweden:

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (Action, Thriller)
Johan Falk Season 1 (TV, Action)
Star Wars Rebels Season 1 (TV, Kids)

Netherlands:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Family, Animation)

Norway:

Face/Off (Action, Thriller)

Chipotle

Feels like the UK hasn't had that much lately. Just looked through my recently added list and there's a few good things there (Half Nelson, If, Danger Mouse) but nothing much that stands out for me. Wish they'd at least get some of the more recent BBC and Channel 4 dramas as there's quite a lot I've missed over the last year or so.

El Topo

Feels like the UK hasn't had that much lately. Just looked through my recently added list and there's a few good things there (Half Nelson, If, Danger Mouse) but nothing much that stands out for me. Wish they'd at least get some of the more recent BBC and Channel 4 dramas as there's quite a lot I've missed over the last year or so.

Didn't they even raise the price in the UK lately?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Ascension Season 1 (TV, SciFi)
Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of (Documentary, Music)
Cuidado con El Angel Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Curious George (Family, Animation)
Heartland Season 6 (TV, Drama)
Point and Shoot (Documentary, Biographical)
The Butler (Indie, Drama)
The Farm: Life Inside Angola Prison (Documentary, Social)

UK:

Flatliners (Thriller)
Happy-Go-Lucky (Indie, Comedy)
Palo Alto (Drama)

France:

Baby Boy (Drama)

Germany:

The Patriot (Action, Drama)

Australia:

Hercules ('14, Action)
The Way Way Back (Indie, Comedy, Drama)

My confidence that Sense8 will get a second season diminishes with every passing day...

They will pick it up.

jakncoke

Banned
I definitely dont like the new netflix look, hell doesnt even tell when you last watched something. It was a minor thing but neat to me to see things I watched in 2012 or 2013..ect

Aiii

So not worth it
I just like that SyFy is doing more space stuff because that is lacking from TV in general.

If they give The Expanse a serious shot (i.e a budget like BSG) that shit is going to be one of the hottest shows on TV.

God I hope they don't mess that show up and do the books justice.

Top Bottom