• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

I watched "The one i love" yesterday. And its not a comedy. Its more of a mystery/drama movie with a little creepy factor.

The ending could leave some people disappointed.

All in all a nice movie but nothing special.

Netflix should stop with the must-see series. Its getting out of hand.

Just kidding. If this ends up being Netflix Breaking Bad/The Wire then good for all of us.

lordxar

Guess I'd never watched Daylight with Stallone before. Wasn't too bad.

Inner Demons is like a decent Paranormal Activity knock off. Not horrible, not great either.

Never heard of Undisputed with Snipes and Rhames but it was pretty good. Seeing Peter Falk go on a swearing tirade was priceless. Been watching Columbo lately so this was a good twist.

Watching Dead Snow now.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Thought Scrotal Recall was going to be awful based on the title but it's actually a pretty good romantic comedy series. Hope there's a series 2 or at least a movie like they sometimes do with these uk shows to tie up the plot.

On another note. If you have Amazon prime you should check out catastrophe. Killing it with these British series they are picking up and branding as originals in the us. Another great comedy.

Both are short 6 episodes 22 min long that you can binge through in two hours.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Girl Meets World Season 1 (TV, Kids)
La Mafia Uccide Solo D'estate (Comedy, Foreign)
Stop the Pounding Heart (Indie, Drama)

UK:

Horns (Thriller, Fantasy)
Last Passenger (Action, Thriller)

Argentina:

Che Season 1 (TV, Drama)
Ginger & Rosa (Indie, Drama)

Belgium:

2 Guns (Action, Comedy)
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Family, Comedy)
Arbitrage (Indie, Drama)
The Courier (Action, Thriller)
Under the Dome Season 2 (TV, SciFi)
Wall-e (Family)

Sweden:

Annabelle (Horror, Supernatural)
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Season 1 (TV, Kids)
Fraggle Rock Season 1 (TV, Kids)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
When is Gotham coming to Netflix? Don't they have an exclusivity deal?

Yeah, but for US Netflix it's after the broadcast run has completed. I'd bet on it getting added in September, right before the premiere.

How is it that Netflix exclusive stuff like Daredevil and Kimmy aren't available in HD? That doesn't make sense as they're brand new and not available anywhere else.

Symphonia

Banned
How is it that Netflix exclusive stuff like Daredevil and Kimmy aren't available in HD? That doesn't make sense as they're brand new and not available anywhere else.
84785d87e5b05b1ed6c0c10d0e8435cf.gif

It IS in HD. I think there is some sort of post-processing effect added, however, that makes it not as clear as it could be.

I'm paying to get HD, but my computer wasn't showing it. The quality menu with the commands I mentioned can force the level to change (up to what you sub for). I can see what I'm paying for after that.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I had no idea about this. I have been on the old $8 plan for years now and just watch through the AppleTV and HD is all good. I didn't know there were new tiers now.

I believe around the time when they started to launch in South American countries, they offered the SD plan. Since some might not have the connection or TV needed to take advantage of the HD (or might not even care for HD).

Stackboy

Watched Welcome to Me the other day, it's a good watch, something different.

Enjoying Red Dwarf at the moment too and rewatching Fargo with my wife who hasn't seen it before.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

A Wolf at the Door (Thriller, Foreign)
Gun Woman (Action, Foreign)
Law & Order: SVU Season 16 (TV, Drama)
Limited Partnership (Documentary, Biographical, Cultural)
Rock this Boat: New Kids on the Block (TV, Reality)
The Kidnapping of Michael Houellebecq (Comedy, Drama, Foreign)
The Real Story Season 1 (TV, Documentary)
Unplanned America Season 2 (TV, Documentary, Social)

Netherlands:

Cinderella ('50, Family)
The Tall Man (Thriller)
To Kill a Mockingbird (Drama)

Link.

Netflix has licensed two films from popular YouTube personalities, including “Smosh: The Movie” from the creators of the YouTube comedy channel of the same name, which has over 21 million YouTube subscribers; and “Bad Night,” featuring the YouTube stars Jenn McAllister and Lauren Luthringshausen.

Top Bottom