• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

El Topo

Did someone mention iZombie? You should all watch it. I heard doing so makes you smarter and more attractive to other people.

Not in GER as of yesterday night :(
Stupid region lock...

Pretty sure S2 has aired on free TV already, so maybe/hopefully it won't take as long to come to Netflix over here, even if S1 was only added rather recently.

Slacker

What the heck is "Glitch?" Netflix Original is sometimes a good thing but I can't find a word about it anywhere else. Strange to not at least get a trailer on the youtube channel.

tchocky

What the heck is "Glitch?" Netflix Original is sometimes a good thing but I can't find a word about it anywhere else. Strange to not at least get a trailer on the youtube channel.

It is a Australian supernatural show from last year that Netflix bought the streaming rights for and is co-producing the second season, I have not watched it but heard it got some good reviews and awards in Australia.

Glitch: extended trailer

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It is a Australian supernatural show from last year that Netflix bought the streaming rights for and is co-producing the second season, I have not watched it but heard it got some good reviews and awards in Australia.

I never watch Netflix but just caught all the episodes. I'm ready for more. It's very compelling and left me at the edge of my seat.

Surprisingly good.

I never watch Netflix but just caught all the episodes. I'm ready for more. It's very compelling and left me at the edge of my seat.

Surprisingly good.

Is this just an Australian version of The Returned?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Antboy 3 (Family)
Front Cover (Indie, Romantic, LGBT)
Hooligan Sparrow (Documentary, Crime, Foreign)
Love Rain Season 1 (TV, Drama)
Serial Killer 1 (Thriller, Foreign)
The Elegant Gentleman's Guide to Knife Fighting Season 1 (TV, Comedy)
The Lost Key (Documentary, Biographical)
Undecided: The Movie (Comedy)

number11

That Justin Timberlake concert film was pretty good. The direction was so much better than most concert films I've seen. It makes sure the action is always in focus rather than other films that makes 10 cuts per second.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Black Mirror Season 3 (TV, SciFi, Netflix Original)
Containment Season 1 (TV, Drama)
Joe Rogan: Triggered (Standup, Netflix Original)
The American Dream Project Season 1 (TV, Documentary, Cultural)
The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
Word Party Season 2 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)

Watching on PS4 with the official remote, my INFO button stopped working. I liked being able to display the elapsed time and the resolution without interrupting the flow of the show or movie, but no more. Also, you can't turn CC on and off without it automatically pausing until you return from the CC menu.

And I guess this is unrelated, but in the PS4 Youtube app, the O and X buttons on the remote have swapped functions...O is now confirm and X pops you up a level.

joebruin

Watching on PS4 with the official remote, my INFO button stopped working. I liked being able to display the elapsed time and the resolution without interrupting the flow of the show or movie, but no more. Also, you can't turn CC on and off without it automatically pausing until you return from the CC menu.

And I guess this is unrelated, but in the PS4 Youtube app, the O and X buttons on the remote have swapped functions...O is now confirm and X pops you up a level.

my play and pause stopped working on my harmony. do you use safe mode? try restarting your ps4 if you haven't...that fixed my issue.

I had this happen with my PS4 remote too. I've also noticed I can no longer turn on the PS4 from rest mode using the remote. No idea how to fix it but it's pretty annoying.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Big Eyes (Drama)
Doctor Foster Season 1 (TV, Drama)
El Vato Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Jesus Camp (Documentary, Horror)
Kung Fu Panda 3 (Family)
Real Rescues Season 4-5 (TV, Documentary)
The Idol (Drama, Foreign)

You are really barking up the wrong tree with what you think would get someone to watch that show. Personally I'd rather have pure capsaicin poured directly into my eyeballs than watch her interview with Jimmy Fallon, no less the show itself.

Why harsh words over a show you haven't watched? It's charming. Just get past the singing portions, those are intentionally bad af!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

7 Anos (Drama, Foreign, Netflix Original)
Bridegroom (Documentary, Social)
I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House (Horror, Netflix Original)
Into the Inferno (Documentary, Netflix Original)
My Sunshine Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Ready to Start Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
Skylanders Academy Season 1 (TV, Kids, Netflix Original)
The African Doctor (Comedy, Foreign)
The Jews (Comedy, Foreign)
Trailer Park Boys Out of the Park: Europe (Comedy, Netflix Original)
West Coast (Drama, Foreign)

After updating windows 10, I am getting audio desync on netflix. Never had that happen before.

edit:
And there is static. I thought it was my speaker but changing to the headset... same issue.

edit:
Seems like uninstalling audio driver and restarting worked. -shit- spoke too soon...

Anyone got any clue what might be going on with my audio issues? All I did was restart and update windows 10, I was mainly just restarting due to a separate (and fixed) issue with chrome profile not loading. Now my audio is messed up for netflix and youtube.

Probably the wrong place to ask, but figured I give it a shot anyway.

Crub

A week or so ago I saw a trailer on Netflix for an upcoming comedy show (or possibly a movie) starring a black girl from the uk. I assumed it was a Netflix original but I can't find the name of it online. Anyone got a clue?

A week or so ago I saw a trailer on Netflix for an upcoming comedy show (or possibly a movie) starring a black girl from the uk. I assumed it was a Netflix original but I can't find the name of it online. Anyone got a clue?

Could it be Insecure? It's on HBO but they are showing the ads all over the place.

Edit - just saw your response. Don't think Insecure is it.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow

Chewing Gum. It's another of those not-really-original Netflix Originals; six episodes aired on E4 last year, but presumably Netflix's involvement means more will be made now.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Netflix should really make more of an effort to get some better horror films, if only for the month of October, because their current selection is sorely lacking.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Netflix should really make more of an effort to get some better horror films, if only for the month of October, because their current selection is sorely lacking.

Shudder and Hulu are eating their lunch. Shudder has a lot of older/B movies and Hulu has a decent selection.

Top Bottom