• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Added today:

Chasing Cameron Season 1 (TV, Reality, Netflix Original)
Ezel Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Kacak Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Karadayi Season 1 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Kurt Seyit & Sura Season 1 (TV, Romantic, Drama)
Legends Season 2 (TV, Crime, Drama)
Mahmut & Meryem Season 1 (TV, Drama)
News from Planet Mars (Comedy, Foreign)
The Magicians Season 1 (TV, SciFi)
I watched s1 of Magicians earlier in the year, would encourage you guys to check it out if you like this kind of stuff. Looking forward to a s2

I was gonna ask about The Magicians. It had come out right after Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrel so I was kinda burnt out on 'magic' when it aired. But I could get down with it now if its more focused on action and fantasy then pulpy drama (I was kinda getting daytime drama vibes from the commercials).

Aiii

So not worth it
Added today:

Chasing Cameron Season 1 (TV, Reality, Netflix Original)

So I was hoping this was some cool docu series that flew under my radar that I could binge on...

img_0254gmaku.jpg

Seriously... who?

3N16MA

Banned
I watched 47 Ronin out of pure curiosity. I vaguely remembered it from few years ago and was wondering how the film got greenlit with nearly a 200M budget.

Do yourself a favour and never watch it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

AJIN: Demi-Human Season 2 (TV, Anime, Netflix Original)
Comedy Bang Bang Season 5 (TV, Comedy)
Lockup: Women Behind Bars Collection 1 (TV, Documentary)
Spijt (Drama, Foreign)
The NSU-Complex (Documentary, Crime, Foreign)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anyone watch this Garfunkel and Oates special? I wasn't sure about it but then the first song about the pregnant lady came up and I was into it :p

Ratros

Travelers is amazing. The season finale is a little cliche but the general pace, story and characters are solid.

Is there any news about renewal? Can't wait for season 2.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Maximum Ride (Action, SciFi)
My Runway Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
New Year's Eve Countdown: All Hail Julien, Beat Bugs, Fuller House, Luna Petunia, ProjectMc2, Puffin Rock, Skylanders Academy, Word Party (Misc, Netflix Original)
Red Carpet (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)
The Eighties Season 1 (TV, Documentary)
The Hollywood Shorties (Documentary, Sports)

Laekon

I guess I'll watch travelers then.

Speaking of sci fi, Netflix keeps recommending the expanse. Is it any good?

The Expanse is good but the show doesn't have all the science the book does. They kind of pass over describing some of the interesting technology. Highly recommend the books as a really good, easy, and entertaining read if you can find them on sale or in the local library.

Its also not streaming in the US. It is streaming on Amazon prime in the US.

Added today:

Maximum Ride (Action, SciFi)
My Runway Season 1 (TV, Drama, Foreign)
New Year's Eve Countdown: All Hail Julien, Beat Bugs, Fuller House, Luna Petunia, ProjectMc2, Puffin Rock, Skylanders Academy, Word Party (Misc, Netflix Original)
Red Carpet (Romantic, Comedy, Foreign)
The Eighties Season 1 (TV, Documentary)
The Hollywood Shorties (Documentary, Sports)
Folks, don't waste your time with Maximum Ride. It is straight garbage and one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I'm still amazed I made it all the way through.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Folks, don't waste your time with Maximum Ride. It is straight garbage and one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I'm still amazed I made it all the way through.

Because of your post, I went to check out the trailer. Looks so bad lol.

Will watch.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

See, now I gotta watch it. Surely it can't be worse than Allegiant or The 5th Wave.

See, now I gotta watch it. Surely it can't be worse than Allegiant or The 5th Wave.
It's quite a bit worse than both of those, especially the former. I actually liked Allegiant. The 5th Wave was some sci-fi Twilight nonsense, but I've seen worse.
Like Maximum Ride!

Honestly, I love science fiction stuff, so I'll watch damn near anything in that genre. Same for fantasy and supernatural. :p

NastyBook

Just finished tearing through all the MAGI series they have up on Netflix. Instantly went and hunted down the manga to pick up where they left off. Sinbad is so fucking badass.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Star Trek Next Gen added finally to my region. Welp, there goes my free time ;_;

Watched all of Colony. Great show.

Looking for something else Sci-fi to watch after I finish the Sense8 Christmas special. Is Travelers any good?

Travelers is excellent. There's a few ridiculous storylines where you're like WHY THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?! Still it's really really good.

Top Bottom