• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

Care Bears: Ups and Downs (TV, Kids)
Madonna: MDNA: Live from Miami (Concert, Music)

Canada:

Drive Angry (Action, Thriller)
Insidious (Horror, Supernatural)
Needle (Horror, Supernatural)
The Jeffrey Dahmer Files (Documentary, Biographical)

Watch Drive Angry. One of those so bad its good films.

tumblr_mg8l3shoo41rqgl0go1_500.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I remember it being ok

Watched 3 things today so far but only 1 thing was a stand out

Werner Herzogs Encounters at the End of the World

so good

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Is it weird that I really dislike the main character in Orange is the New Black? All the other characters I enjoy, flaws and all, but the main character is so insipidly stupid sometimes that I have little sympathy for her most of the time.

Great show otherwise.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
just finished second season of Hell on Wheels
:,(

What did you think of it? My buddy didn't like it as much as the first season (although enjoyed it). What I hated,
since I loved the characters a lot, was watching them drop like flies.
But overall, I thought it was as good as the first one.

karasu

i just watched the most terrible thing called Trespass starring Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman. Avoid at all costs.

What did you think of it? My buddy didn't like it as much as the first season (although enjoyed it). What I hated,
since I loved the characters a lot, was watching them drop like flies.
But overall, I thought it was as good as the first one.

i liked it as much as the first one but i can agree with you on that.
i even thought it sucked and felt bad when Mr Toole took his own life
... and of course
Lily Bell be strangled :,(

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
i liked it as much as the first one but i can agree with you on that.
i even thought it sucked and felt bad when Mr Toole took his own life
... and of course
Lily Bell be strangled :,(

When Mr. Toole shot himself, my jaw dropped. He was my favorite secondary character. Especially since you saw how he was trying so hard to make it work with Eva. Bell being strangled always stung. Wanted to see her take down the Durants.

With that being said, I look forward to seeing what season three brings.

jesus I'm an idiot. 29th September!! so in 6 days basically.

All is forgiven now! Lol.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I hope some good stuff is planned to replace whats leaving

According to feedflicks, we are getting: Ghostbusters, Congo, Damages S5, 90210 S5, The Italian Job, Forrest Gump, Resident Evil, Mimic 2: Hardshell and Continuum S2 on the 1st. Plus whatever else they have coming. No idea how they know this.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
According to feedflicks, we are getting: Ghostbusters, Congo, Damages S5, 90210 S5, The Italian Job, Forrest Gump, Resident Evil, Mimic 2: Hardshell and Continuum S2 on the 1st. Plus whatever else they have coming. No idea how they know this.

which Italian Job?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
YES! I have it on Blu-ray and watch it often enough (it's one of my favorites and is endlessly rewatchable to me), but having it available to stream is even better.

jakncoke

Banned

Not bad, Time to give the ones ive seen of those a rewatch. Dont know what Damages or Continuun is about though

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
YES! I have it on Blu-ray and watch it often enough (it's one of my favorites and is endlessly rewatchable to me), but having it available to stream is even better.

The first Ghostbusters is a classic. It has been too long since I have seen it.

Not bad, Time to give the ones ive seen of those a rewatch. Dont know what Damages or Continuun is about though

I'm only about the half way mark of season one, but Continuum is a good show. Essentially, terrorists travel back in time, in order to try and stop the corporations from taking over. The good guy (cop) also travels with them and she is trying to stop them. So really, you are kinda rooting for the bad guys to succeed.

Acting can be a bit stiff at times, the action scenes are well done and sometimes you will wish you could have seen the future more.

If you are into time travel stuff, watch it.

Finally!

Some things expiring on my list, will add to the document later.
- Shotgun Diaries (09/29)
- Gosford Park (09/29)
- Down to the Bone (09/25)

TCRS

Banned
It is? Will check tonight then, hope without burned in subs!

Thanks!

netflix brazil has all 7 seasons without burned in subs. I don't have mexico on my hola unblocker so I can't check.

That reminds me I should rewatch the end of season 5. For some reason unbeknownst to man and god they decided to cut the ending of s5 in the UK DVD box. idiots.

Top Bottom