• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix |OT| Where Binge Watching is Encouraged

Wag

you know, i heard this movie wasn't that great. But it's a sci-fi romance, so I have to watch it and will probably like it

Yeah, (Upside Down) it has some big plot holes, but I found it to be pretty entertaining. It is well done in its own respect. For the price its worth a watch.

TCRS

Banned
Legitimately excited to have new seasons of Say Yes to the Dress to watch.

ibjbhouv7ttwh8zgszw.gif

vazel

Banned
FYI: If you haven't noticed, SuperHD (and 3D for US users) is now available for all Netflix users.
I thought maybe it was a glitch like last time but it's for real this time. Their help page for SuperHD no longer mentions your ISP having to join Open Connect, it only mentions supported devices now.

JavyOO7

I'm asking for too much, but anyone have any recommendations for a movie similar to Sleepless Night? It was this neat French movie about this cop who goes up against this mob. Its really good.

Feel free to throw me suggestions on South Korea movies and Chinese movies. Sorry. =p

sladeums

I'm asking for too much, but anyone have any recommendations for a movie similar to Sleepless Night? It was this neat French movie about this cop who goes up against this mob. Its really good.

Feel free to throw me suggestions on South Korea movies and Chinese movies. Sorry. =p

Korean :
I Saw the Devil
Oldboy
Bedevilled
The Man from Nowhere
Good, the Bad and the Weird
Guard Post
Poetry
Castaways on the Moon
The Yellow Sea
The Chaser
The Host
I'm a Cyborg, but that's Ok

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
So I just went a couple months without access to other netflix regions (outside the US) because I was on the disc subscription and for some reason that blocks you from other regions. Nearly every single fuckin disc doesn't play right and blu-ray playing software just straight up sucks, so I cancelled it and am going back to streaming only. I was using Unblock-us before, is there a better one out there now?

zou

is there a way to enable lists outside one's main account/country? only thing that sucks about switching regions.

@demon: afaik no. been using them close to two years and haven't had any issues. and they support everything I care about.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So I just went a couple months without access to other netflix regions (outside the US) because I was on the disc subscription and for some reason that blocks you from other regions. Nearly every single fuckin disc doesn't play right and blu-ray playing software just straight up sucks, so I cancelled it and am going back to streaming only. I was using Unblock-us before, is there a better one out there now?

Unblock is still king.

is there a way to enable lists outside one's main account/country? only thing that sucks about switching regions.

@demon: afaik no. been using them close to two years and haven't had any issues. and they support everything I care about.

No. Or at least, not that I know of. Use your browsers bookmark feature. What I do is, go to the movie page and then bookmark it. Then I put the bookmarked page its properly labeled region folder (Netflix UK for example).

I know it isn't the best solution but it is better than nothing.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Added today:

No Place on Earth

This documentary sheds light on a long-untold story of World War II: the 18-month sanctuary of 38 Jewish refugees in a Ukrainian cave. Five surviving members discuss their ordeal, as the film chronicles the accidental discovery of the cave in 1993.

Only one item. Posting the description because it sounds interesting.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Finally signed up for a full unblock us account just for ease of use on ipad instead of having to use plug ins on web browser. Is there a list of TV shows and movies that are not on UK/USA that I should be watching. Plan to start the Shield tonight.

Pay attention to Canada and Sweden, they have good Netflixes

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Both outstanding new shows, way better than I expected. Really gives Netflix some great talent to their stable.

Meanwhile, you have AMC comission another walking dead, announces breaking bad spinoff and splitting mad men in half. Smh.

Nyx

Still wondering if or when Netflix changes the way you watch stuff, by checking what kind of account you have (US, Dutch etc.) instead of checking the IP address you login from.

I mean, distributors of movies and series can't be happy with how easy it is atm to view other catalogues than the one from the country you live in.

Or would that change be near impossible?

zou

Still wondering if or when Netflix changes the way you watch stuff, by checking what kind of account you have (US, Dutch etc.) instead of checking the IP address you login from.

I mean, distributors of movies and series can't be happy with how easy it is atm to view other catalogues than the one from the country you live in.

Or would that change be near impossible?

not happening. it's entirely by design and they way media rights are sold worldwide.

Top Bottom